The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this BS with the grand Salon panelling when you have giant fissures (Not you Phyllis) along the fortifications of the HMN....
Infuriating.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 11.42.01.png

#StephIsPressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#5MinVideoBecauseSJWasBusyStriking2VideosToday
#KeepEngagingWithOurTartletsHate
#YouKnowYouWantTo
#BetterStillTalkWithUs
#RepointTheFaçade
#ChateauDeLaLandesGapingFissure
#FillYourHoles
#NotYourHolePhyllis
#ThatBoyIsABottom
#TheHeatingOrTheFaçade
#INeedYourHelp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
WTF is this BS with the grand Salon panelling the you have giant fissures (Not you Phyllis) along the fortifications of the HMN....
Infuriating.

View attachment 1124261

#StephIsPressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#5MinVideoBecauseSJWasBusyStriking2VideosToday
#KeepEngagingWithOurTartletsHate
#YouKnowYouWantTo
#BetterStillTalkWithUs
#RepointTheFaçade
#ChateauDeLaLandesGapingFissure
#FillYourHoles
#NotYourHolePhyllis
#ThatBoyIsABottom
#TheHeatingOrTheFaçade
#INeedYourHelp
The load bearing beams are under stress

83D0D7C6-2EFD-4978-86F4-D4E5250C0FAE.png

No doubt the tons of Narnia … are having a toll on the beams

Expect a new “go fund MeMe”
Disaster at the farmhouse- with all the Reno works on mummy’s and Gerry’s apartment… and all the insulation…

we have to reinforce the foundations to accommodate all the building works

Incoming 🚑
Wonder 💭 If builder Ian is available

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1124276

Disaster at the farmhouse- with all the Reno works on mummy’s and Gerry’s apartment… and all the insulation…

Incoming 🚑
Well there you go. Last week it was do I start on the facade or, fix the heating? SJ - obviously I would far rather the facade as it would make everything look so much prettier and to hell with the heating as I am never at the HMN during the winter.
This week will be, do we evacuate the HMN because basically it is about to fall down on us?
Oh my, decisions, decisions!
Surely the architect - wonder whether they have been paid yet for all the consultations and plans they have drawn up to date - must have pointed out that major repairs are required before the "pretty" facade is even started? It will all be in their report. Not that SJ takes a blind bit of notice of any professionals or their advice. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Note the handy product placement of Yorkshire Tea. A cheap brand but okay for the plebs. How long before Yorkshire Tea sends her a chest of tea?
Yes, most of us pay for our own tea and don't get food parcels, including tea and biscuits, from people less well off than we are, who have spent more than the value of the food, to post it across an ocean to a chateau in France, rather than giving their money to people who can't afford to feed their families. Isn't it also so pathetic to think that a wealthy Oxford Graduate, who has never had a job in her life, spends time making a video telling other adults how to make a cup of tea with a teabag? What a ludicrous waste of an education and a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1124276

Incoming 🚑
I can't help thinking that this place is the classic money pit. A short clip of when Philip returns home. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her accountant certainly handed over the files back to her weeks ago, that I know. Whether they were finished with them or placed remarks about changing stuff to get them approved is still a mystery, as she only speaks about it in riddles. It might as well be that her accountants have given it all back and refuse to be further involved. Finding a new accountant willing to cook her books, at this stage, might cause some panic as well?
That's exactly what I thought. Any professional, self respecting accountancy firm with a high profile/reputation would distant themselves from the HMN because they don't want to be associated with all the "dodgey" goings on and drama etc.
I imagine that attempting to get to the bottom of the HMN accounts system would be like stepping into Dante's inferno. The accountants are probably awaiting answers/paperwork evidence to all the queries they have recently raised.
I am certain that SJ not only cooks horrendous meals from leftover scraps but also, IMO, has well and truly "cooked" the books, which I am sure is much more up her street.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
WHAAT? I'm calling the tea police :ROFLMAO:
I confess, I only drink black tea, normally green tea. I hate milk 🤢 But I make Hubster’s tea milk 1st, as does he, and anyone else I make a classic cuppa for. I know loads of people who do too. My Mum, who always used a teapot, did too. Old habits I guess.

Reactions: 10
These are 4 accounting firms in the surrounding area, but knowing Fanny she may been using a small, independent accountant.
I.T.E.X. 36
12 rue Emile Forichon
36230 Neuvy Saint Sepulchre
Tél : 02.54.06.91.50.
Fax : 02.54.06.97.54.
Email : [email protected]

MG CONSEILS La Châtre
Certified public accountant in La Châtre, France
Address: 21 Av. George Sand, 36400 La Châtre, France
Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 12:30 p.m. ⋅ Reopens 1:30 p.m.
Health and safety: Mask required · Staff wear masks ·
Phone: +33 2 54 06 65 00
Appointments: fiteco.com

FIDUCIAL Expertise La Châtre
Certified public accountant in La Châtre, France
Address: Av. d'Auvergne, 36400 La Châtre, France
Hours:
Closes soon ⋅ 12:30PM ⋅ Reopens 2PM
Phone: +33 2 54 62 11 00

CERFRANCE Indre (not sure about this one)
Châteauroux (Centre-Ville)
18 rue Porte Neuve
36000 Châteauroux
Tél. : 02 54 29 20 70 or 02 54 29 20 00
[email protected]
Should we contact them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe we should all send in requests for 5 minute videos on some things of vital importance, such as: how to tie our shoelaces; how to wash our hands after seasoning the meat; how to sew a patch over a moth hole; how to pronounce acronyms and words like: aka.; antimacassar; template, etc..etc.; how to throw money down the drain; how to fill a hot water bottle; how to keep warm when the boiler breaks down; how to lose a chapel restorer/accountant/plumber/builder, etc. I am sure all of us would benefit from her Oxford-educated brain and extensive experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, most of us pay for our own tea and don't get food parcels, including tea and biscuits, from people less well off than we are, who have spent more than the value of the food, to post it across an ocean to a chateau in France, rather than giving their money to people who can't afford to feed their families. Isn't it also so pathetic to think that a wealthy Oxford Graduate, who has never had a job in her life, spends time making a video telling other adults how to make a cup of tea with a teabag? What a ludicrous waste of an education and a waste of time.
Just for the record, Yorkshire Tea is classified as "builders' tea" in most of the UK - it is rather a strong brew and certainly not to everyone's liking. And, nothing against builders intended here as I am no snob either. It can be so strong that it would take the enamel off your teeth.
For this reason, Miss Anna, in the clip from her video, even makes 2 cups of tea from one Yorkshire Tea bag specifically for that reason, not because they are mean.
I personally prefer a lighter, market brand with less milk which I always add afterwards. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I confess, I only drink black tea, normally green tea. I hate milk 🤢 But I make Hubster’s tea milk 1st, as does he, and anyone else I make a classic cuppa for. I know loads of people who do too. My Mum, who always used a teapot, did too. Old habits I guess.
As my dear mother used to say, 'Tea is clear, coffee is black and always a teapot'. Funny the things we remember. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1124276

Incoming 🚑
I imagine she has completely burned her bridges there, wouldn't you say @Clara ? . I would think that the way she has portrayed him as someone lacking competence and stringing out the projects unnecessarily, etc hasn't gone unnoticed. As someone pointed out, Ian's wife didn't go out of her way to greet her in the town. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his home! Maybe Ian or his wife are here? I think there is a pretty good chance that the others are lurking and like French Maid and Miss Artemis, and have their own stories to tell.
The trouble is, she is making a lot of enemies as she uses and discards people and this comes back to bite her. I daresay that there are a growing number of people who have an axe to grind with her - Ian, Ivo and Frank, Brenda Gibbons, Selmar, FRK to name but a few. They can't all be silenced - some have already found their voice and are spilling the tea. Selmar is still hanging on to the idea that Fanny will come to his aid eventually but the story is coming together piece by piece as the jigsaw starts to fit together.
The fact that Potty, Larkin and Philip certainly slither in here (Shame that you are outed so quickly!) shows how concerned they are are about how long the golden goose will keep laying. How much do you charge to be a smoke screen for Fanny's "activities" Phyllis? Is this why you need to keep her on her toes with the Crotchgate comments to remind her her just how must she owes you? Tick tock. 💣💥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.