The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le Baiseur, post: 8831773, member: 300723
Girl has some 'splaining to do!
View attachment 1118161
Natalia Oliveto, resident bruja abuelita and bully of Chateau de Lalande half-owned by grifting charlatan chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis.
[/QUOTE]
1647025381393.png
1647025439128.png

who does it better vote 1,2,3 the most aggressive smile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sally Sichuan has it up. I'm going to download it.
OK.
We now understand a little more of how Selmar, Nati, and Stephanie are enmeshed.
-- @Clara Burnett informs us there are eyewitnesses to Nati's hitting on Selmar and Selmar's either not getting it or pretending not to get it.
-- Ditto, that SJ was horrified by Tatyana/Selmars' plan to do their Ren Faire tango thing out of Lalande, and so encouraged them to live their completely untenable dream by advising the start of their disastrous Kickstarter fund. This disaster, and the "dream", as I understand it, were entirely of SJ's manipulation and making, according to Clara.
-- Selmar took down his Nati video when IJ tearfully begged him to, over the phone from South Africa, because it was ruining her daughter's reputation.
This does a little to explain Nati's hostility to Selmar and Tatiana, complete with kitchen tongue-lashings, even after she had been told to cut it out.
Now the Sally Sichuan post of Selmar's video has been taken down.
I downloaded it. How do I post it here without revealing my identity?
And, should it be posted?
I'm working on typing up and punctuating the transcript from the Sally Sichuan post and will post it later today.
I think we need to document this, especially in light of Isabelle's attempt at censorship. I could be wrong.

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Nati Oliveto, recruiter and supervisor of illegally employed volunteers at Chateau Lalande of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, and Chateau Unwrapped

OK.
We now understand a little more of how Selmar, Nati, and Stephanie are enmeshed.
-- @Clara Burnett informs us there are eyewitnesses to Nati's hitting on Selmar and Selmar's either not getting it or pretending not to get it.
-- Ditto, that SJ was horrified by Tatyana/Selmars' plan to do their Ren Faire tango thing out of Lalande, and so encouraged them to live their completely untenable dream by advising the start of their disastrous Kickstarter fund. This disaster, and the "dream", as I understand it, were entirely of SJ's manipulation and making, according to Clara.
-- Selmar took down his Nati video when IJ tearfully begged him to, over the phone from South Africa, because it was ruining her daughter's reputation.
This does a little to explain Nati's hostility to Selmar and Tatiana, complete with kitchen tongue-lashings, even after she had been told to cut it out.
Now the Sally Sichuan post of Selmar's video has been taken down.
I downloaded it. How do I post it here without revealing my identity?
And, should it be posted?
I'm working on typing up and punctuating the transcript from the Sally Sichuan post and will post it later today.
I think we need to document this, especially in light of Isabelle's attempt at censorship. I could be wrong.

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Nati Oliveto, recruiter and supervisor of illegally employed volunteers at Chateau Lalande of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, and Chateau Unwrapped
Has anybody got the date on when Selmar posted it originally to his Patreon account?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That damn spider in my bedroom is gone, and I can’t find it..
I don’t think I can sleep tonight. All alone in my bed. My cold, lonely bed.

Any volunteers? Step forward!
I am, sadly, the wrong gender....
But, I'm not afraid of spiders, I can drink my weight in tequila, and I'm down for a good ol' girls night in gossip fest :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like Tattle won't let you post videos longer than a couple minutes, is this true?

Reactions: 1
Even though the Germans during WW2 hated the locals in the Limogen area refering to them as Communists, this place is so rural and safe, nothing is suddenly going to happen due to a war thousands of miles away.
There is always a first time.

Reactions: 1
So Dan is throwing a birthday party for his ex wife at the chateau, poor girl I bet it was Fanny’s idea 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Coming out of lurkdom (made that word up) as something has been niggling me. After seeing the farewell on this weeks blog between SJ and PJ I decided to share. Sorry I don’t know how to directly link but on CRW vlog of the party in Venice at 18:02 PJ pushes SJ away as she drapes herself on him as he plays the piano. He was quite irritated by the looks of it. It was a fleeting moment but it’s there. I think there is definite equality going on in that relationship.
this vlog has only 18:03 min
But you are right, the moment you mention is at 14: something

Reactions: 4
It appears there was some shade being thrown at Selmar back before Christmas. This is Curtis' channel and not fanny's hence the x-rated apron. Curtis says "He remembers that Selmar got drunk one night and moved everything around." He was referring to a plate that he had given Fanny, which was not on display. I seriously doubt that Selmar would have moved this silly plate or had any reason to.
Starts at 17:47

Reactions: 3
It appears there was some shade being thrown at Selmar back before Christmas. This is Curtis' channel and not fanny's hence the x-rated apron. Curtis says "He remembers that Selmar got drunk one night and moved everything around." He was referring to a plate that he had given Fanny, which was not on display. I seriously doubt that Selmar would have moved this silly plate or had any reason to.
I seem to remember that Dan, Matt and Selmar were all drinking in the kitchen and that they were all involved in moving the plates from the dresser.

Reactions: 33
I seem to remember that Dan, Matt and Selmar were all drinking in the kitchen and that they were all involved in moving the plates from the dresser.
Yes! And Selmar moved the plates because he was scared if the other guys did they would get broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
#JusticeForSelmar
#ItWontGoAway
#MyTruth
#LaJarvis
#ChateauDeLalandeIsNotWhatYouThink
#ToolsAndToiles
#TrueColours
#LalandeMoneyPot
#RrrrienDeRrrrremarrrrquable
#QuiSeRessemble_SAssemble

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's dirt, grunge and grime. Disgusting and unhygienic.
But it is its original paint my dear lady Avonlea! You must know it is of historic significance for the French history and the histroy of the royal dump!

Surely your Chateau doesn't ever get painted, non?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The flying monkeys sound like ol‘ pals from here :LOL:
Last night I had a dream that the last remaining tattlers were of this monkey breed… arguing with and amongst themselves… a certain kind of confused netherworld or purgatory.
(🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.