The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who has the video file for Selmar's tell-all make themselves known? I'll post the video and deal with the consequences - copyright strike my arse. Stephanie Jarvis contacted Selmar to issue the third and final strike to takedown Sally Sichuan - Asian Hate - now that's censorship. She's feeling threatened when we stand up to her on Youtube.

#SelmarDuin
#Justice4Justice
#StephanieIsTakingUsTattlersToCourt
#All15OfUs
#YeahThat'sRight
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#NataliaOlivetoBulliedMeToo
#SJBlockedMe
#RaiseYourHandIfYou'vePersonallyBeenVictimisedByStephanieJarvis
#🤚
#StephanieJarvisTriedToSilenceMe
#StephanieJarvisIsAPlaygroundBullyThrowingHerWeightAround
#CopyrightStrikeMeYouBully
#Justice4SallySichuan
#StopAsianHate
#StephanieJarvisIsARacist
#StephanieJarvisIsAColonialist
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
#NickStephanieMichaelWhereAreTheAccounts
#PayForYourOwnHeating
#PayForYourOwnFaçade
#LiveLifeLaughter
#ShrillLaugh

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Your friend probably knows but in case not. Naturally pink nipples turn brown when you are pregnant.
And also he's a fussy bastard.
See what you have done @Heathcliffe ?! 😂
Go back to VIP lounge and keep drinking until you forget how to talk...

where is father O'M when you need him?

..agree...one other thing...’most’...not ‘all’...men...whether they are fat or thin, old or young..rich or poor...handsome or ugly...educated or not...etc.,...think...they deserve a super model. they say horrible things...when with ‘the guys’...then turn around with the wife or whoever and play it all back...just a fact...

...I have heard so much male talk...that I guess I am now immune to it at this point...and surprised when women get upset when they read some truth...it’s just reality...

...and not sensitive to anything they say...so...this post made me laugh...because it’s fairly mild...but spot on...
I am the same! My work environment has been pretty much male dominated since I started working at age of 19.... Maybe I am de-sensitized... maybe it is what it is... I just stopped being offended by everything men say at some point, and I am a lot happier for it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Signing off now, will be back next week on my next day off if I am not tired.

Ultimately, I will miss a lot of postings but will try to catch up.

Thank you and goodnight co-tattlers!:sleep:🌸🌼🌸🌜🌜🌜:sleep:

Reactions: 12
I think it is more that the other clip showed how

I think it was just the feeling that there was a 'rule' about room inspections being done when maybe volunteers left. She'd taken photos so that she could put things back in the same place. To me it seemed that it was all about control & possible repercussions if inspection didn't past muster. I felt uneasy that it seemed like she felt she needed to get the room checked as if that was remotely normal for someone who was at one time Stephanie's number one friend. It's odd. I get that Marie wanted to leave the room nice, as any house guest would do, but it was more than that in IMHO...(ooh shades of Brenda there).
I can see how you are thinking, it would be interesting to know what the normal procedure is. Let’s hope she doesn’t make the guests do the same 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
But does Natalya Oliveto come from a family that has staff ? Her Insta-posts did not give this impression. And @Clara Burnett (?) reported that Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis look down on Natalia because of her "working class" background........
Maybe mummy trained Natalia. After all it would make sense for someone who has actually managed staff to pass on their knowledge? Stephanie has no expertise in the real world of work & shows no management skills of any description so maybe Mummy was hoping that she'd leave the chateau in a safe pair of hands with Nati in situ 😅 ? So perhaps the treatment of staff comes from an old fashioned view of staff being servants & having little employment rights, doing as their told & staying grateful to their employer for their wages. Without realising it Natalie is one of ther staff in their minds as is everyone who they pay. It's difficult to manage staff when they're loving, living & laughing all under the same room with each other.

Reactions: 10
Hashtagging this thread was a great idea! I googled #JusticeForSelmar and it is the first thing to pop up!

I would like to suggest that we continue to use that hashtag and also #TheChateauDiaries and Linus' Emalm video and it will gain more traction.

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

1438 views already!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow! Yentas never sleep! I have caught up---all 22 pages. I see there's been an infestation of flying monkeys.

Welcome, welcome, flying monkeys!:LOL:
If you don't know what a flying monkey is, there is a great chance you are one. ✌ ;)

istockphoto-96420635-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Does one have to be a patreon in order to make such a report???? Thanks for the reference numbers.
One can write AS IF one's a patron, I would think. It's not very likely they have a list of who is patron and who isn't...

FRK is family in this vlog. All hugs and kisses and sad goodbyes, yet less than 6 months later Stephanie Jarvis has kicked FRK to the kerb, is rebooking flights in order to avoid her like the plaque (if only Fanny had tried so hard to avoid Covid) and wants nothing to do with FRK. How Stephanie love-bombed and then discarded FRK is a classic narcissistic relationship on full display.
So true, yet like Selmar, I'm sure FRK will deny it and still love Stephanie Jarvis as her savior. The both of them don't really like each other, but have a similar trauma to work through.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I believe we have had this conversation before. When you are in an environment with men and you are the only female they tend to forget you are in the room. I’m with you some women don’t want to believe what some men do on the QT. I have been in the position sitting alongside my husband hearing the guys talking about their conquests. Graphic blow by blow details! That time I was one of three females. Having met the wives I was sickened.
While away partying with these guys always interesting who are playing musical hotel rooms. Then they have the nerve when they bring wives to act like loving doting choir boys.
Also coupled with when I was single and in charge of male staff and being hit on by married ones my husband has been read the riot act! Like I have said given the right amount of alcohol anything can happen. Hopefully loss of consciousness happens first!
...yep...so many times...I would be mortified for the wife...or girlfriend...after hearing so many ugly things.

...in my case...they know I keep my lips zipped...so they feel free to say whatever...it’s also why sometimes I can barely look at these guys...

...also...I feel that ...one shouldn’t kill the messenger...when just sharing info...not trying to be hurtful...although it may seem differently...depending on one’s perspective...

Reactions: 7
Can anyone who has the video file for Selmar's tell-all make themselves known? I'll post the video and deal with the consequences - copyright strike my arse. Stephanie Jarvis contacted Selmar to issue the third and final strike to takedown Sally Sichuan - Asian Hate - now that's censorship. She's feeling threatened when we stand up to her on Youtube.

#SelmarDuin
#Justice4Justice
#StephanieIsTakingUsTattlersToCourt
#All15OfUs
#YeahThat'sRight
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#NataliaOlivetoBulliedMeToo
#SJBlockedMe
#RaiseYourHandIfYou'vePersonallyBeenVictimisedByStephanieJarvis
#🤚
#StephanieJarvisTriedToSilenceMe
#StephanieJarvisIsAPlaygroundBullyThrowingHerWeightAround
#CopyrightStrikeMeYouBully
#Justice4SallySichuan
#StopAsianHate
#StephanieJarvisIsARacist
#StephanieJarvisIsAColonialist
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
#NickStephanieMichaelWhereAreTheAccounts
#PayForYourOwnHeating
#PayForYourOwnFaçade
#LiveLifeLaughter
#ShrillLaugh

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries
Can is be transcribed and read by an AI voiceover with a reversed screenshot of Selmar and the fugly kitchen pic of Nati? Would those alterations be enough to get around "copyright" bs.?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can is be transcribed and read by an AI voiceover with a reversed screenshot of Selmar and the fugly kitchen pic of Nati? Would those alterations be enough to get around "copyright" bs.?

Yup that's right - flip the video - make some cuts throughout and the copyright is lost under fair usage.

We need that video up again to bring attention to Stephanie Jarvis's culture of bullying.

PLEASE USE THE HASHTAGS TARTLETS - IT HELPS WITH THE GOOGLE SEARCHES

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I ate at Cracker Barrel a few days ago and got a psychic preview of the gifts that will be opened on gag 6-8 months from now. 25% off!
C298FCB4-CCE9-4DDD-8CFC-B2218C738740.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.