The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweetheart, that is patina, we don't paint patina! ;)
If they who listen to she who shouts from the balcony are reading here, they would certainly know that to a viewer- those doors look grubby. Surely they’ve scrubbed the crap out of those doors by now. The patina must remain, it’s a kitchen trademark. I think the grubbiness is so soaked it that it ‘bleeds’ it out on special days.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It appears there was some shade being thrown at Selmar back before Christmas. This is Curtis' channel and not fanny's hence the x-rated apron. Curtis says "He remembers that Selmar got drunk one night and moved everything around." He was referring to a plate that he had given Fanny, which was not on display. I seriously doubt that Selmar would have moved this silly plate or had any reason to.
Starts at 17:47
Cannot stand that Curtis guy. He is seriously using clout with CD. Though I seem to remember he called natty “morticia”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So far only Selmar's version and even if true, why did he invite his stranger gf to LL for 3 months? And she stayed the entire 3 months.
To introduce her to his besties, who have Selmar's 'best interest' at heart!
Remember when SJ mentioned they were happy that tatti was real?

Reactions: 10
WTF ... these sites are not going away and this particular site is gossip, opinions and speculation, not hard facts, if this was to go away, what about the tabloid press and tv shows, those go away too? Not likely.... if you put your grift in the public eye expect criticism or get off the internet
This site is the above things ... but it is also a collection of bits of evidence that Stephanie Jarvis herself has put into vlogs and comments that when grouped together bring a lot of light to #TheChateauDiaries and the truth of what it is like there and what she is like. It's powerful when you group her own "confessions" together. If it were just gossip and opinion and speculation .... it would be entertaining enough, BUT it has more power than that. #StephanieJarvis is her own worst enemy ... we just help people see that by collecting and putting things back to back. Thanks to Stephanie Jarvis doing this, it gives Clara's "eyes and ears information" the clout it needs to be believed, only building a case for who #StephanieJarvis really is.

I came to Tattle Life because of Michael Pethrick's videos (and Stephanie's comment under his Strawbridge's cheated me video) .... I read a bit and concluded this place was the horrible vicious place Stephanie said it was .... a few months later, frustrated with following Michael, and then his "coming out" video after his long absence, I knew there would be interesting opinion and comments here, so I came back to lurk, I got an account in order to see attachments. I noticed a lot more humor 2nd time here and stuck around .... and over time, when the talk here linked Stephanie's stuff together and I could see a pattern, I came to see her for what she is ... but I didn't see all this on my own out there! I'm not nearly as observant as our fellow Tarlets, and the level of sleuthing on multiple social media accounts that some here do that confirms things and adds things to the story, really helped me understand the whole SJ and CD more. SO ... I believe Tattle has a purpose .... and I do believe it is about helping people see the truth of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ghy
@juniperroad The reason why what everyone here says is repetitive, why Tatlers are not taken seriously & why SJ thinks she can get away with everything is because the former patrons don't report her when they leave. Instead they come here to make their complaints but tattle is not patreon & 100+ threads have proved there is little they can do. Patreon needs numbers of complaints to act on an account regardless of if the account earns them money or not, they do suspend & close accounts. SJ has a Ytube advisor because she has a lot of bad reviews and her channel is not growing, if it was the opposite, she won't need an adviser. Another reason why tattle is not taken seriously is because they are against SJ for doing some things but support others for doing the same as long as they do lots of restoration work or take care of their animals (horses). Also most of these chateau owners feel that tatlers can easily be manipulated, all they need is a few accounts here & others will follow, the Fleuries have a support group here, S&T have French maid. S&T were not successful with their Kickstarter so they look for another manipulative plan to get people's attention & it worked, some people are even now blaming SJ for the kickstarter. The YT account named Justice might be S&T.

The problem with SJ's patrons is that they are not a united group, if not they would have made demands & given her time limits in order for payments to continue. For example, they need to see a restoration team apart from Dan, Amaury & Davy. Projects should be given a time limit or payments will stop etc. SJ has no accountant, she may have hired people to calculate & advice her but her accountants are the 2 folders she previously bought & her new computer. Her best talent is manipulation & she would do anything to make the payments continue for as long as possible. The only people who can stop it is her patrons & previous patrons (not tattle), this why ex patrons should complain to patreon 1st before coming here to complain.
Totally agree, the best thing is for patrons to sound the alarm from the inside. The problem I have is that me deciding to end being a patron was a combination of;
-'I'm bored of the extra content now'
-I'm sick of the endless updates that state the same old thing',
-and 'something just feels off with all this'.

I wasnt always concerned how they spent the money, it just started to 'feel off'.

So i cancel the patronage, i go looking for answers on Google, and i find myself here on tattle with dozens of threads, lingo and derailing from saboteurs to wade through, pages of wiki to scroll (a trove of insight btw whoever compiles that, wow!) having to prove my place in the conversation as 'not a flying monkey' (which I get, and i understand) and repent for my sins as a former idiot patron.

So what I'm saying is that i would complain to patron, I just still feel like I wouldn't know exactly what I am complaining to patreon about and where to begin in putting it into words. I can't decipher between what out of their activity is 'morally and ethically wrong' and what is illegal, what french tax laws are, what the rules around charities are...🤯. I just assumed patreon would turn around and say ' go way, creators can spend the money on whatever they want'.

That's what's in my head anyway after my first week here. I'll keep reading, and opening my eyes to it all (around my full time job 🤣) and I'll try to do my bit in highlighting it to patron. It's just a bit 'information overload' when you first join is all.
😚

Reactions: 16
If they who listen to she who shouts from the balcony are reading here, they would certainly know that to a viewer- those doors look grubby. Surely they’ve scrubbed the crap out of those doors by now. The patina must remain, it’s a kitchen trademark. I think the grubbiness is so soaked it that it ‘bleeds’ it out on special days.
Oh she'll just cover up those filthy doors with toile fabric; her next craft project!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1118470

The Chateau Diaries
15 minutes ago
Yes, it's sad that we live in times where the dark side of vlogging is horrific online abuse. The laws in most countries are starting to move in the direction of banning it, but the process is slow. If you google the name of the site you saw (I won't give them any publicity here) you'll see that there are several articles discussing the atrocious bullying going on there. It has been described as 'the most toxic place on the internet' and 'the most hate-filled corner of the web'. It's important never to engage, even though the sense of injustice is overwhelming. I'll continue to focus on goodness and beauty in life, rather than letting myself be affected by their darkness. Thank you so much for being so caring x
Oh someone do please get her lying ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To introduce her to his besties, who have Selmar's 'best interest' at heart!
Remember when SJ mentioned they were happy that tatti was real?
Yes. He still thought queen and queen mother really cared. Not realizing they used his labor because nobody would do it in the pandemic. Once restrictions lifted, he did not get the hint he was no longer valued. He had his motorhome. He brought his GF. So now he was no longer solely focused on them. Too many strikes. He had to go for fully devoted people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's the transcript of Selmar's video as copied from screenshots of the transcript posted on Sally Sichuan Justice for Selmar video, now taken down. I have attached the first and last screenshots from the transcript on the Sally Sichuan post to vouch for the authentication of this punctuated version by me.

Transcript of Selmar Duin Patreon video in re Natalia Oliveto’s Bullying at Chateau Lalande
Posted by Selmar Duin Tuesday March 8, 2022

Good morning, dear patrons.

There’s a lot of going on on social media about Chateau de Lalande, about me and Tatiana.

So at this time that I tell you my story.

Well, you all know that I went to Chateau Lalande just before lockdown and they were very happy that I came there, because there was a lot of work lying around and there was nobody to help them.

So I started to help Isabelle in the garden with mowing, with trimming, with do the hatches, and on some point to make her the new beds.

So I was working from nine till five, some six, some seven, zero eight, some very late, to do that, all the work for her, so that she can go plant the new seeds.

And in the beginning, it was so nice with it, with those two ladies, the mother, another relationship, I really start to love them. And I feel very at home and comfortable there. And Nic was there, Maria is there and Antoine was there. So it was a hard time but we had a very nice — it was very nice together.

And at some point it became a little bit busier and then Natalia came, because Stephanie and Isabelle were looking for a manager, somebody to run the place.

And but yeah, it also changed things. Because first I worked with Stephanie and Isabelle, and they always ask me what to do, and they told me, would you do that, would you do that, and I did everything for them. But suddenly I had to listen to Natalia, and that didn’t go well. Because it was always a problem with her language. I couldn’t understand her English. My English is [sic] that good, so there was always a miscommunication. And I didn’t like the way her tone, the way she asked me things, it was more like giving a [command] than asking to do something.

But yes, in the beginning still Isabelle was there, so it always was sorted out. And then Isabelle comey Selmar and that [sic] and then I said, okay, that’s fine, but I didn’t understand her. And I said I don’t like the way how she [talked] to me, but okay.

And then later Isabelle left, so I only had to yeah. Stephanie was not much there she was too busy with editing, so I only had to listen to Natalia.

Well, it didn’t work out, because we always had a misconception. I didn’t like the way she was talking, so I didn’t feel very welcome anymore, uh, the way how things went.

So, uh, on that point, uh, I will start thinking about maybe I have to look for another place, because I don’t like the ways things, things going like this. And it was also on that point, uh, it was getting busier and busier. A lot of people came there. Then came there [Ian?] the builder were still there, but other builders came there, so as always, also that they uh, a lot of money was going on at that point, and I just worked for my —- I think I was always, I’m going to places where I can help out for free, or for a small amount of money, because that feels like you’re really helping people out.

But at some point there was so much money, uh, going on so I thought it is not really, uh, I feel not good with that, the whole situation, so I thought, maybe I, uh, we have to talk about thing or, uh, yeah, I have to leave. I have to go.

So okay. On one point, uh, yeah, we had that talk with, with, uh, Stephanie. So we can talk with Natalia and with the three of us together, because it’s not, not it’s not a good environment like this. It’s always like you feel it in the kitchen, you feel it in the dining, when you have dining there’s always the tension. And I don’t like that. So okay we talked things over, and uh, out and I also said my apologies and sorry, then the miscommunication that I don’t understand you. And so the way you say things to me it’s difficult for me, uh, if you ask me things nicely, I do anything for, for, for, for, for you.

So okay, I thought it was out in the open, and it was cleared out and we made, we said, well, you have to make a fresh start. And that was it. And then on that point I also went for my vacation.

I was going to pick up Tatiana, and uh, yeah, I thought that was also very great with Tatiana. Uh, we have arranged with Stephanie that Tatiana kumar [?] could come over for, for three months. Uh, so we talked, we talked about it a lot on the dining table. And so finally the moment was there that I go and pick the channel up [?] because this was the first time that we also, it’s going to meet.

So, after two months, we were went back to Lalande, and I asked via app, Natalia found well with which room can Tatiana go? And she ssaid, she cannot have a room, and I know nothing about it, and we were really, like, excuse me? Because we talked about it for months, and also email for months, and Stephanie knew. So we were really, what is going on?

And it was also on that weekend, we were going to Versailles, because Stephanie had invited me and Tatiana to also come to Versailles. But we didn’t go, because the, the, yeah, the way, how we were come home, and how it went.

It was really not nice, because I went in the kitchen, and the first thing what Natalia did, was attacking me with words. And, uh, I was like, oh, wow, really? So we were waiting in, uh, in the camper to when Stephanie come home, and hopefully then see the problem will be solved, uh, the problem with it.

So, because of Philip, Philip finally came to us in the camper, and said, so sorry, and was very nice in [sic] could have a room, of course. But that, Natalia had to do that from the first.

Okay, maybe things were not really clear, but she had say, well, take a room and we can see about it later. But she didn’t.

And then, uh, okay, Tatiana [had] the room, but it’s still — it continues, and continues. At some point, again, outside, Natalia attacked me with words, and the thing was also said, what really hurt me, was like, if your are going here, I hope that I will never going to see you again.

Well, that broke me.

And then I went to Stephanie’s room. She was not there. When I was sitting on the stairs, and I started crying because it was….It was enough, and it was too much.

Finally Stephanie came to me and we had to talk, and I also said to Stephanie, I said, Stephanie, okay, I can deal with it, but I’m not going to say anything to Tatiana, because for Tatiana, it is already too much.

So I went downstairs, and then later, I heard that Natalia attacked Tatiana in the kitchen, with a lot of people were there. Very, very bad, what’s the things what she said. And that was for us really the drop [sic].

And, uh, well we could not else do then just go. Go back to England and make a nice vacation with each other and have to celebrate the holidays together. And we didn’t know how fast we go, okay, if Stephanie had talked with Natalia about things.

And she got a warning, she cuts a warning. Yeah, well, a warning doesn’t solve things. Uh, doesn’t take away what we went through. And it doesn’t take away the pain and the hurt. And it also it is she made, that Natalia made, it impossible for us to come back now. Because how is that possible, to be in that room with that woman? That’s not possible.

So, we are now, uh, going to other chateaux to find the connection what we are looking for. And work with the other chateaux and hopefully we find once, a toe [sic] where we can stay for a longer time, to set up our dna [diner?] also, and our events.

So that is of course a good thing. And we were very happy and blessed with that, of course. But this was not really how it should go, because I always said to Stephanie, I always wanted to come back here. Nice, with nice feeling and — yeah, but for now it is not possible. I just have to go, take my tools, and, yeah, go away. And find another place where we can be happy together, and going to do our things, and we’re working to be with other people.

So, well, this is story, it’s quite a big thing but it’s also why I didn’t post for a long time things. Because it was so — I had, yeah, this has to be out of my system.

So this is a story. Uh, it’s not really a nice story, but people, my Patreons, have to know what is going on. And because you supported me, you give me every month money, and I really, really appreciated that of course. It really helps us and me, saving the money for uh, the first dna [diner?] dansant that we’re going to organize. And I hope it’s going to be a success.

So thank you so much, and I see you next time.

_________
Natalia Oliveto, recruiter, supervisor, and bully of illegally employed, and sexually harassed, volunteers at Chateau Lalande of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, and Chateau Unwrapped

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1118470

The Chateau Diaries
15 minutes ago
Yes, it's sad that we live in times where the dark side of vlogging is horrific online abuse. The laws in most countries are starting to move in the direction of banning it, but the process is slow. If you google the name of the site you saw (I won't give them any publicity here) you'll see that there are several articles discussing the atrocious bullying going on there. It has been described as 'the most toxic place on the internet' and 'the most hate-filled corner of the web'. It's important never to engage, even though the sense of injustice is overwhelming. I'll continue to focus on goodness and beauty in life, rather than letting myself be affected by their darkness. Thank you so much for being so caring x
Your mirroring skills are impressive. However, it's not the darkness found in the internet that you have to worry about. Your own is no match for what you'll find here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So far only Selmar's version and even if true, why did he invite his stranger gf to LL for 3 months? And she stayed the entire 3 months.
He overstepped the bounds, but I think (I don’t know) that he was encouraged to do so by Fanny. She should have said no if she didn’t want them there, but instead allowed it to happen then let Nutti deal with the fall out. This tit is what happens when you’re not dealing fairly with people, feelings get hurt 😞

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Same and not me either I can’t figure who they are and I have read all the posts
I ended up on tattle after watching Kathy’s video when she posted about the cadeaux. Now I am a possible flying monkey. Can’t win them all. Is there a test to pass? 🙄😉🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.