The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s certainly boob fixated, liked his nips in all colours
Well, if that is the case, his inspiration in that department wasn't from the women in his life, was it? Perhaps his muse, was from somewhere else perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wait she mentioned the copyright strike for someone posting Selmars video outing her supporting abusive situation of her staff?? Seriously there must be a labor board that could be contacted and told of the real documented abuses that was/is happening. If someone has a link to Selmar's video please post it here and I am sure a troop including myself will copy it and download it elsewhere besides youtube where it can be seen and shown as additional documented proof. This charade has to stop. Hell I will blast it to the tabloids so they can see what she has been up to and what abuses ALL of the owners have been allowing to happen under her roof! I got some pull with a couple of people. You post it here I will download it and get it seen.
I can see through you........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember the Jarvis family motto “Something for nothing,” Selmar fit the bill and did work for free for months when they had no one during lockdown.
Selmar's days at the shiteau were numbered when he requested remuneration for his services.

On his recent vlog Selmar alluded to the money he saw flowing through the shiteau. Selmar woke up and realized he was receiving little if anything and when he asked to be paid, Fanny suggested he become self-employed. Selmar charged a small daily rate and was still a bargain, but Fanny preferred Selmar when he worked for free. There also wasn't room for Amuary, Dan and Selmar, and Fanny choose her cuz and Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What is your impression of Amaury?
In a low soft British accent…..

Hello, how might I help? What!? Oh my goodness, that’s terrible. Here, please sit down, you must be so upset. Let me get you something to drink. You just stay right here, I’m going to get what we need to fix this. Would you like a scone? I’ll be right back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Moderator Reported New thread 126
Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched Michael’s latest vlog “Back to Work.” I have to say it was refreshing to see all the guys get together to help get the plasterboard unloaded and hoisted to the 2nd floor of the cottage. Michael worked hard…I’ve lifted sheets of plasterboard like that and they’re heavy and unwieldy. I’m glad he’s not putting artificial deadlines out there to meet. He’s working on the cottage for himself, in his own time, on his terms, and he’s filming it. That’s the way it should be.

8B8011A0-E747-417C-86A5-64C3B0DE17BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait she mentioned the copyright strike for someone posting Selmars video outing her supporting abusive situation of her staff?? Seriously there must be a labor board that could be contacted and told of the real documented abuses that was/is happening. If someone has a link to Selmar's video please post it here and I am sure a troop including myself will copy it and download it elsewhere besides youtube where it can be seen and shown as additional documented proof. This charade has to stop. Hell I will blast it to the tabloids so they can see what she has been up to and what abuses ALL of the owners have been allowing to happen under her roof! I got some pull with a couple of people. You post it here I will download it and get it seen.
Selmar, as the owner of the video content, probably did the copyright strike.

I can see through you........
Me too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In a low soft British accent…..

Hello, how might I help? What!? Oh my goodness, that’s terrible. Here, please sit down, you must be so upset. Let me get you something to drink. You just stay right here, I’m going to get what we need to fix this. Would you like a scone? I’ll be right back.
I can assure you that no Brit behaves like him, it is all well rehearsed just for vlog exposure - end of!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched Michael’s latest vlog “Back to Work.” I have to say it was refreshing to see all the guys get together to help get the plasterboard unloaded and hoisted to the 2nd floor of the cottage. Michael worked hard…I’ve lifted sheets of plasterboard like that and they’re heavy and unwieldy. I’m glad he’s not putting artificial deadlines out there to meet. He’s working on the cottage for himself, in his own time, on his terms, and he’s filming it. That’s the way it should be.

View attachment 1119322
Pa /Mick amazes me ..80 YO and works harder than anyone there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ola
Well today is Saturday...the day fanny gets her hairs done...dont forget Annalise bleach her hair green and use the normal scissors instead of the thinning scissors.. give her a Dan "peaky blinders" special 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1119322
Ky, get one of these for next time, it makes a world of difference! Maybe a granny will send Michael one too.
1647054133016.png

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel that SJ's father artwork is actually anything other than "the hand of a hobby'ist"? If so, I would be 100% amazed. Would love her to take to Antiques Roadshow for a proper evaluatioin.
Of course it was a hobby.. He never sold a painting or showed his work In any art exhibit. Whether his paintings are worth anything, they may have been had they been shown and developed a following and buzz in the artworld, but they are worth nothing sitting in a decaying pile of rock amongst gaudy decor in the French countryside. The Antique Roadshow wouldn’t touch them since Derek Jarvis is a nobody in the art world, therefore there is nothing to evaluate. Stephanie could honor her father by having them properly evaluated by a gallery procurer to see if they could sell as an newly discovered unknown artist, but she would never do that and as there are no children or grandchildren to pass them onto, they will likely end up in a charity shop eventually. Personally, I like many of his paintings. Unfortunately, Stephanie‘s hideous decor tastes and love of clutter doesn’t do them justice.

Reactions: 9
I suppose she could always send Cuz to retrieve the car and deliver a Dear Snorts letter. What an opening night gift that would be!
I have a 7 point plan for Fanny, to rid herself of Snorts.

1-Full up Amaury's van with all of Snorts stuff.
2-Both Dan and Amaury drive it to town where Snorts is.
3-Drop off Snorts belongings to a storage facility there.
4-Locate Fanny's car, Dan drives Fanny's car back using the spare key.
5-Amaury leaves note at the theatre about where Snorts can collect and pay for his goods in storage (this note includes a Dear John letter from Fanny).
6-Then Amaury high tails it back to HMN in his white van.
7- Optional buy a new key for car.

Done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They don't, if no car was left for them. They live on what's in the fridges and freezers. Stephanie Jarvis often orders groceries online and has them picked up, unless someone goes to the bigger supermarkets in towns further away.

It's called smoke and mirrors, dear, and no, I don't own that phrase. I do feel the need to keep repeating it because a lot of people still think that what they see in her flogs equals reality somehow: it doesn't, at all.
I couldn't even imagine volunteering at the Shitoo after hearing about the conditions and communal sharing!! I can't believe I gave that women my hard earned money to see my name in the credits. Glad to be done with that!! @Clara Burnett THANK YOU for sharing with this community!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.