The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lady Avonlea our newest VIP and thread namer.

The most liked posts from the previous thread:

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 4:48 PM
:unsure:
🍸 I thought I'd never catch up! Puh. This is more exhausting than stocks & shares (not). It appears it is all happening here! And my lovely Sweetface going prissy on you all too😄 Well, Ourfart, I agree totally. The man left. It was on the cards. He moved, she stood still, things changed. It might be the best thing for her, it will make her take some action too. But heartbroken, no doubt. I have noticed she looked less than happy to be filmed for a while. When Stephanie interviewed her long time ago, her love for Dan was set in stone. Talking about taking action, never heard Dullmar (remember?) talk so eloquently! Well done him, if you write doormat on your forehead you do get treated like one.
Agree with Rory, his time was up. He was slow, he was dull, his Tango probably made Nati feel sick! Cultural appropriation , if he starts Morris dancing around me I'll attack him verbally too! 😄 So motivation...well as usual I think people are motivated by 1. greed 2. insecurity. Nati fights for her place. She has travelled the world alone, she has been abused by a previous partner, nobody stands between her and what she wants. I don't think for a minute she wanted Selmar.
But her romance to the handsome AnnMarie might just have taken flight in Versailles due to the horrible argument with Tatiana (she's a viper) and Selmar (he is kind). She probably cried in AnnMarie's arms and he felt protective and enchanted and made their love have an intense start. I think Nati looked at her job at Lalande as her big chance. And she was right! When she kicks downwards she probably do so out of pure insecurity left from her past. By Argentinian standards she is not a hottie, just ordinary.
So I guess Trotter is in rehab? I am sad to say, I stand by my assessment of him long time ago. I don't believe his road is to success, I can just see him wasting his life. Though I would be happy to be proven wrong. I am never wishing for other people's misfortunes. So is Dan doing a bit of how's your father with Dana? Perhaps, but my money was on the russian/cypriot woman...she looked like she was creaming around him (yes, smack me Sweetface, I asked for that one)
As you all know, I have always stood firm in that Phillip is a nice and decent young man. Again, proved right. He went to the caravan and looked after Selmar & Viper. He is a good guy, and no matter how unattractive you all feel he is, he will be the consort. He said so himself, words can't hurt him, he's been terribly bullied before. I love how he is "starring" in his little musical, hah ha, let him have his moments. He ain't mr. perfect, but he is Stephanie's mr. Right. And they do have sex. Probably even loudly and with snorting.
Right, I've made up for lost time now. To all newbies, allow me to introduce myself, I am a VIP Tattler, a man in the mid life crisis, celebrated my 50th birthay recently by firstly running 20k, then doing 5 x120kg bench press (been a goal! My son can now try to catch up with daddy, not happening for a while!) , and then partying like there was no tomorrow. 🥂That party cost a bomb, so hence I am rather busy at work these days...and no, I am not Stephanie's accountant, her money is spare change in my line of business. For those of you that think she is on the brink of buying a palazzo on the grande canale in Venezia, forget it. She does not have that sort of money. She will have to con a lot of American grannies to get there.
That "party" she had was very embarrasing by the way, a few vloggers shoving their phones in each other's faces. Not a party. My wife and I both cringed watching it. The Egyptian came out best from it. As some have pointed out, no style what SO ever. I have a good friend with palazzo and old money in Venezia, and I never visit during this time of year. Horrible. Whilst on my soap box here, long live Zelensky and the Ukraine, the war is insane. Be safe everyone, Putin is a C U next Tuesday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, arthur and 88 others

Albee

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 3:43 PM
I can imagine them sitting up all night deleting comments and strategising all day today on how to contain this leak. That Patreon video is going to be mighty interesting.

Unfortunately for Stephanie Jarvis more and more people are coming out of the woodwork not only here but also on other platforms. Stephanie Jarvis is losing her grip on the narrative. Tikk Tokk🕰🕰

I wouldn’t like to be in Natalia Olivero’s shoes today.

I listened to Selma’s video and must say it is his best video yet. I felt sorry for him and Tatiana Belinda Hill. Appalled at how the inhabitants of Chateau Lalande treated a fellow human. How on earth are they going to embrace a refugee. Queen Kathy is right. There are no grown ups in the Chateau. Just a nest of vipers. 🐍

• Heart
Reactions:You, arthur, Maria Antonia Hb and 61 others

Arfarf

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:18 PM
Jeeves said:
As one of the few people here who can claim first hand knowledge, Clara tells us

"She just clings on every walking single dick around. It's actually quite pathetic to be honest, sad to watch. You should never read too much into it if she finds another object of desire, because you know it will not last long enough to become real."

By all means have an opinion but state it is your opinion and stop trying to pass it off as a statement of fact.
Jeeves my ESPN is telling me that Dan is "chasing tail" ( ugh that is a terrible old adage in my part of the world)
Nope. no receipts.
We all speculated on SJ boinking Snorts which my ESPN radar was going nuts about- which we all chewed on as a statement of fact and it was proved to be true.
He has been living with the party crew from hell for at least 6 months.
Chances of him hooking up with some trash like Dana....99.9%. Is it Dana?? Who knows. Don't care.
I won't be surprised when his actions come to light. Disappointed?? Yes. But right now with his cocky attitude and spending time away from the boys with SJ, trying to look cool with his expenditures on himself, last three videos were cringe worthy.. my opinion of him cannot get much lower.
I don't want Annalise to be hurt if she reads here....but....
She already knows what is going on.
I think....yes! Just MY opinion. You are going to be the only one surprised that Danny boy has "stepped out on" his partner.
This is a gossip site.
Gossip is never fact.
Just bits thrown into speculation.
Speculating on Dan is no different than speculating on Selmar screwing SJ, Snorts screwing.....😖😝 anybody..., Nutty having the hots for Selmar back in the day, Potty still screwing SJ....
He put his life out for all to see....with agreement from Annalise.
Why she doesn't pull the plug on this farce is crazy to me.
There are better ways to earn money.
This coming from a single mom back in the day who worked as a waitress and went to college full time.
If they don't want their lives dissected then stay off you tube videoing your life.
Dan's boys will see how he treats their mom up close and personal.
But Dan is concerned with what they will read or hear in the future????
Stop filming then.
Get a different job.
He has been sucked into that vortex of false promises called Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions:You, la justice, arthur and 56 others

As always people. Go to the most liked posts in a thread and consult the Wiki.
Happy tattling.

EDIT: Moderator, can you please help me with adding The Chateau Diaries #125 in the title? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who else was afraid she would end the latest video with the arrival footage of her new guest from the Ukraine? Also, Kirsty is just the best.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Emily (the new volunteer) reminds me, spookily, of Davy. In physical appearance and mannerisms.....weird! Are they cloning them? Loved the romantic goodbye from Snorts as he left. He ducked and dived from her sweet nothings. Now, Stephanie is at the builders' yard in where she wouldn't have been for the last 2 years (though, is she wearing a silk dressing gown?). Strangely enjoying the CD now Snorts has left - at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations to @Lady Avonlea our newest VIP and thread namer.

The most liked posts from the previous thread:

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 4:48 PM
:unsure:
🍸 I thought I'd never catch up! Puh. This is more exhausting than stocks & shares (not). It appears it is all happening here! And my lovely Sweetface going prissy on you all too😄 Well, Ourfart, I agree totally. The man left. It was on the cards. He moved, she stood still, things changed. It might be the best thing for her, it will make her take some action too. But heartbroken, no doubt. I have noticed she looked less than happy to be filmed for a while. When Stephanie interviewed her long time ago, her love for Dan was set in stone. Talking about taking action, never heard Dullmar (remember?) talk so eloquently! Well done him, if you write doormat on your forehead you do get treated like one.
Agree with Rory, his time was up. He was slow, he was dull, his Tango probably made Nati feel sick! Cultural appropriation , if he starts Morris dancing around me I'll attack him verbally too! 😄 So motivation...well as usual I think people are motivated by 1. greed 2. insecurity. Nati fights for her place. She has travelled the world alone, she has been abused by a previous partner, nobody stands between her and what she wants. I don't think for a minute she wanted Selmar.
But her romance to the handsome AnnMarie might just have taken flight in Versailles due to the horrible argument with Tatiana (she's a viper) and Selmar (he is kind). She probably cried in AnnMarie's arms and he felt protective and enchanted and made their love have an intense start. I think Nati looked at her job at Lalande as her big chance. And she was right! When she kicks downwards she probably do so out of pure insecurity left from her past. By Argentinian standards she is not a hottie, just ordinary.
So I guess Trotter is in rehab? I am sad to say, I stand by my assessment of him long time ago. I don't believe his road is to success, I can just see him wasting his life. Though I would be happy to be proven wrong. I am never wishing for other people's misfortunes. So is Dan doing a bit of how's your father with Dana? Perhaps, but my money was on the russian/cypriot woman...she looked like she was creaming around him (yes, smack me Sweetface, I asked for that one)
As you all know, I have always stood firm in that Phillip is a nice and decent young man. Again, proved right. He went to the caravan and looked after Selmar & Viper. He is a good guy, and no matter how unattractive you all feel he is, he will be the consort. He said so himself, words can't hurt him, he's been terribly bullied before. I love how he is "starring" in his little musical, hah ha, let him have his moments. He ain't mr. perfect, but he is Stephanie's mr. Right. And they do have sex. Probably even loudly and with snorting.
Right, I've made up for lost time now. To all newbies, allow me to introduce myself, I am a VIP Tattler, a man in the mid life crisis, celebrated my 50th birthay recently by firstly running 20k, then doing 5 x120kg bench press (been a goal! My son can now try to catch up with daddy, not happening for a while!) , and then partying like there was no tomorrow. 🥂That party cost a bomb, so hence I am rather busy at work these days...and no, I am not Stephanie's accountant, her money is spare change in my line of business. For those of you that think she is on the brink of buying a palazzo on the grande canale in Venezia, forget it. She does not have that sort of money. She will have to con a lot of American grannies to get there.
That "party" she had was very embarrasing by the way, a few vloggers shoving their phones in each other's faces. Not a party. My wife and I both cringed watching it. The Egyptian came out best from it. As some have pointed out, no style what SO ever. I have a good friend with palazzo and old money in Venezia, and I never visit during this time of year. Horrible. Whilst on my soap box here, long live Zelensky and the Ukraine, the war is insane. Be safe everyone, Putin is a C U next Tuesday.

Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, arthur and 88 others

Albee

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 3:43 PM
I can imagine them sitting up all night deleting comments and strategising all day today on how to contain this leak. That Patreon video is going to be mighty interesting.

Unfortunately for Stephanie Jarvis more and more people are coming out of the woodwork not only here but also on other platforms. Stephanie Jarvis is losing her grip on the narrative. Tikk Tokk🕰🕰

I wouldn’t like to be in Natalia Olivero’s shoes today.

I listened to Selma’s video and must say it is his best video yet. I felt sorry for him and Tatiana Belinda Hill. Appalled at how the inhabitants of Chateau Lalande treated a fellow human. How on earth are they going to embrace a refugee. Queen Kathy is right. There are no grown ups in the Chateau. Just a nest of vipers. 🐍

Reactions:You, arthur, Maria Antonia Hb and 61 others

Arfarf

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:18 PM

Jeeves my ESPN is telling me that Dan is "chasing tail" ( ugh that is a terrible old adage in my part of the world)
Nope. no receipts.
We all speculated on SJ boinking Snorts which my ESPN radar was going nuts about- which we all chewed on as a statement of fact and it was proved to be true.
He has been living with the party crew from hell for at least 6 months.
Chances of him hooking up with some trash like Dana....99.9%. Is it Dana?? Who knows. Don't care.
I won't be surprised when his actions come to light. Disappointed?? Yes. But right now with his cocky attitude and spending time away from the boys with SJ, trying to look cool with his expenditures on himself, last three videos were cringe worthy.. my opinion of him cannot get much lower.
I don't want Annalise to be hurt if she reads here....but....
She already knows what is going on.
I think....yes! Just MY opinion. You are going to be the only one surprised that Danny boy has "stepped out on" his partner.
This is a gossip site.
Gossip is never fact.
Just bits thrown into speculation.
Speculating on Dan is no different than speculating on Selmar screwing SJ, Snorts screwing.....😖😝 anybody..., Nutty having the hots for Selmar back in the day, Potty still screwing SJ....
He put his life out for all to see....with agreement from Annalise.
Why she doesn't pull the plug on this farce is crazy to me.
There are better ways to earn money.
This coming from a single mom back in the day who worked as a waitress and went to college full time.
If they don't want their lives dissected then stay off you tube videoing your life.
Dan's boys will see how he treats their mom up close and personal.
But Dan is concerned with what they will read or hear in the future????
Stop filming then.
Get a different job.
He has been sucked into that vortex of false promises called Lalande.

Reactions:You, la justice, arthur and 56 others

As always people. Go to the most liked posts in a thread and consult the Wiki.
Happy tattling.

EDIT: Moderator, can you please help me with adding The Chateau Diaries #125 in the title? 😅
Great title ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fixed title.

Please report when you want to contact a moderator, writing "moderator please note..." Is highly unlikely to be seen by anyone.

Thanks for the person that reported

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From previous thread, closed before I could post:

If in fact they are trying to mislead, how do they find the time to plot & plan? Between being saviors to orphans, refugees, attempting to save marriages plus restoration work I'd think they'd be exhausted!
They're going to work the Dan angle to the bone. It's tit for their pot and clickbait for their viewers. That's why SJ is having Annalise over to do her hair. It's all for the soap opera. Which Annalise is now participating in, first in the correctly critiqued disrespectful vlog by Dan, and soon in a disrespectful vlog by SJ. And I daresay Dan and SJ both consider it auditioning for Channel 4 gigs and mainstream media entree.
Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I just came back from our wiki: wow, amazing! ❤I wish there was one back then when I first started reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
672F5824-0220-4CC4-A06B-DCEEE9481911.jpeg

I did see a comment from M P insinuating Dan’s lodgings is the Penthouse, if I’m right in thinking M P is either Potty or Petherick this is a tit stirring thing to say. If the Penthouse is above the workshop and the comment is fact then that’s who Amoire is keeping awake.
(sorry, I couldn’t quote, I was too slow catching up and the thread is now closed 😁)
3C0178B1-F4C3-44EE-A1A3-B0DFA2E91C97.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just came back from our wiki: wow, amazing! ❤I wish there was one back then when I first started reading here.
I just found it- I hadn't spotted the button when I first joined. So helpful, I shall pester no more with 'can someone please fill me in on...' questions 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From previous thread, closed before I could post:

They're going to work the Dan angle to the bone. It's tit for their pot and clickbait for their viewers. That's why SJ is having Annalise over to do her hair. It's all for the soap opera. Which Annalise is now participating in, first in the correctly critiqued disrespectful vlog by Dan, and soon in a disrespectful vlog by SJ. And I daresay Dan and SJ both consider it auditioning for Channel 4 gigs and mainstream media entree.
Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
I have to add Annalise is consenting to be a public figure by appearing in these videos, and is consenting not to be paid for use of her image, the images of her children and her home. I'd put an end to that yesterday if I were she.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
761D50D6-04C9-4903-9755-3556586439B1.jpeg

Nic bought SJ a car. SJ gave car to Snorty
873A2E4B-2511-4589-BC23-7E7B6CB60575.jpeg

Snorty puts garbage in car. He has no job and will never buy you a car, castle or plunger. We know you pay for your gifts, we know Nutty is a bully and that French dogs run fast but honey the two of you have no chemistry-yuk. You were glad he was leaving and he was glad to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If anyone has the time to watch, this vlog is interesting because Selmar, Cat and Amoire are working together and the tension increases from what I can tell. Amoire seems to generally get more and more impatient and Selmar takes more of a back step. Selmar looks uncomfortable, sensitive to the atmosphere and it all feels very awkward for him especially when bossy NastyNat comes in. Stephfanny appears to not notice the icy air at all 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1116708
I did see a comment from M P insinuating Dan’s lodgings is the Penthouse, if I’m right in thinking M P is either Potty or Petherick this is a tit stirring thing to say. If the Penthouse is above the workshop and the comment is fact then that’s who Amoire is keeping awake.
(sorry, I couldn’t quote, I was too slow catching up and the thread is now closed 😁)
View attachment 1116742
On a scale of 1-10 how much so you think dan is hating staying in a room SJ has decorated with flouncy fabrics? Hes a solid ikea fan, and far too manly to be surrounded by such frivolity. Unless hes in potts' apartment which is slightly more modern...

Reactions: 10
Finding a new friend must be a wonderful new sensation for this man-child.
Unfortunately, his new friend can't invite you to her Carnival party in Venice.

mpk105.jpg
mpk106.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.