The Chateau Diaries #125 #JusticeforSelmar and #JustDessertsforStephanieJarvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they even mention it: you can hire cars and vans straight at the supermarket Intermarché. There's a Renault garage that rents cars too.
I have a vague memory of PJ using the car to go somewhere, NL perhaps ? SJ hiring a car and explaining it was cheaper as she would do less mileage and there was a charge per kilometre?

Reactions: 10
Tattlers don’t rattle 💪🏻 These flying monkeys (bored of that word but don’t have another apt one to hand that isn’t crude) are transparent and frankly looking a bit desperate. We can see you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not really. Once you see the pattern easy to spot. Wiki answers lots of questions. Happy to be proven wrong, but my monkey sensors are on high post Selmar bullyng alert :cool: 😅
Not sure what to tell you. 🤷🏻‍♀️
i am not a selmar fan. Never was. Though the poor guy is too naive to realize he was used and abused way past the time he should have realized.

Reactions: 11
Don't believe the stories from IJ's mouth about no presents etc. The both of them have zero problem with strangers throwing money and gifts there way. Just another sob story, narcs are good at lying about their past to get sympathy votes.
And I actually fell for that!!! That she needs motherly love for real back then:oops:

Reactions: 3
And it’s gone !
Well it's been downloaded a few times and put on a website that isn't controlled by YouTube. It will always be on the internet and can be referenced in the future. So have they really won this fight? Don't think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
:coffee: ;) How I love thee Halcyon Organic, you're the lovliest of ladies. I actually just watched a CD for amusement, and came here to say; Dan is definitely involved with Sabine, and then I see you're all thinking that already too. It always surfaces here first...Stephanie is stressing that Annalise and Dan broke up LAST YEAR, paving the way to ensure grannies do not think it is too quick for Dan to move on. It is the reading between the lines that keep me amused by the CD these days.
Thinking back to the interview with Annalise, again I do not think for one moment she wanted to break up. Also, she did not look too happy prior to Christmas, there was no real joy in preperations.
She might have been frustrated that Dan was so pre occupied with his new vlogging hobby, but he is her love and the father of her children, I am sure she expected them to last. Dan is probably totally in lust with Sabine and trying to keep that in the shadows from Annalise. I do feel sorry for the girl, and she has two kids to look after too. But I hope she gains strength from the break up and builds up a life for herself. The kids are so small, it is a real shame.
Physical attraction is important to most young men I would say, and I can imagine Annalise not being too into matremonial duties after the children. She obviously put on weight, and she may feel less attractive due to that. She might even tell herself that there is no wonder Dan has strayed.
We men can be real bastards, that is for sure. No excuse for it really.
But listen, don't blame Sabine. She is not responsible, she is not the one with a relationship, children and shared abode.
I'd like Annalise to get her "revenge", she'd be much more attractive than Dan if she got in shape.;)
Regarding Kirsty, she seems genuine and good natured. Regarding her assets, nothing wrong with them at all. They come in all sizes, and we menfolk have different preferences I can assure you. Personally I like more than a good handful, but I have a friend who prefers women who are flat as boards, and is very specific in that he does not like pink nipples, they must be brown! :unsure: I would say enjoy what nature gave you, I am well over that plastic fad, I don't like fake. Kirsty chats naturally and is hard working and interesting. Stephanie should spend more time with her, the vlog is better when it is real. I actually enjoyed all the filming of chickens...I must be getting old.
How soon do we think Nati will have a belly ? She is as clucky as those chickens I'd say!
..agree...one other thing...’most’...not ‘all’...men...whether they are fat or thin, old or young..rich or poor...handsome or ugly...educated or not...etc.,...think...they deserve a super model. they say horrible things...when with ‘the guys’...then turn around with the wife or whoever and play it all back...just a fact...

...I have heard so much male talk...that I guess I am now immune to it at this point...and surprised when women get upset when they read some truth...it’s just reality...

...and not sensitive to anything they say...so...this post made me laugh...because it’s fairly mild...but spot on...

• Heart
Yes quite, as there are probably tit loads of Russian soldiers just waiting around to string up a Ukrainian in the middle of no where in rural France. How do these people reach adulthood?.
I agree somewhat but crazy things can happen like this in Canada, a well known and loved bakery was targeted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have seen the emails myself. She writes stuff like that. Or she writes: "Do not bring any stuff to the chateau that you are not willing to share with the others." Seriously, Natalia Oliveto is on top of everything. Everything!
What???

Hmmm... Maybe I will volunteer then fill up the suitcase with Ex-lax, vibrators, okra, and toenail clippings...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And now for something completely different....
😆 !It's me, me , me! Do you see me? Did you see me?ME???
Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
Hi guys! Through her dedication to restoring the 16th Century Chateau de Lalande, Stephanie inspired me to persevere with the daunting renovations on my own eighteen thousand square foot mansion B&B in California's Gold Country. Here is what's happening today at the historic property. The 168 year old double flying veranda gets a new roof!!! Wow, these guys are amazing! Thanks to Larry Coleman and Coleman Roofing for taking on the project. What do you think?? Please comment.
Xoxo Jason (..Dauphin of Lalande..
1f923.png
1f60d.png
1f618.png
)

Jason Aaron Dubey 1 d ·
Veranda roof replacement update at my house. Larry Coleman and his team are true Pro's. WOW Thanks Larry for saving this beautiful 168 year old double flying veranda!!
15 comments
************************************************************************************
Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
bMom3rPY4mY.png

+2
· 23 h ·
Hi guys! During my recent visit to Chateau de Lalande it was a great pleasure to see the beautiful collection of masterpieces created by Stephanie's father. The collection is vast and many of the paintings are monumental. I am an art dealer and was buying art in France and Germany (I was able to acquire 60 pieces on this trip!). For you art lovers here are some pics of my Lake Tahoe gallery featuring the Art of the Masters. We specialize in Salvador Dali, Miro, Picasso,
I hope you enjoy these!
Xoxo
from your Dauphin of Chateau de Lalande, Jason
1f60d.png
1f618.png
1f60d.png
1f604.png

Marilyn Garrett Milando
Jason, you always finish your posts with the words "Dauphin of the Chateau de Lalande" I was wondering why?
Dauphin is the eldest son of the King (of France.)
Dauphin is also translated from French to English as 'dolphin'
So I just had to ask.
By the way, my favourite artist is Henri Matisse.

Jason Aaron Dubey

Marilyn Garrett MilandoI am a Patron of the Chateau de Lalande, and the highest level of giving is the Dauphin and Dauphine. There is Marquee/Marques, Lord and Lady. At the end of each Chateau Diaries vlog Stephanie reads the names of the Dauphins and Dauphines, and you will hear my name there. It's really just for fun, and it makes me smile everytime I use the title! You too can become a Patron of the Chateau de Lalande on Patreon

Francesca de Burgo-Stafford/ Marilyn Garrett Milando He’s a patron

Marilyn Garrett Milando
Francesca de Burgo-Stafford Yes, thanks Francesca I knew that, I just wondered why he insisted in adding this at the end of each comment he posts, letting all who read it know that, as he said "is the highest level of giving"
Why is that necessary was what I was wonder
Jason Aaron Dubey

Francesca de Burgo-Stafford
Marilyn Garrett Milando Valid point. A bit “showoffy”

Jason Aaron Dubey
Author
bMom3rPY4mY.png

Francesca de Burgo-Stafford I think it's fine, and fun. Honestly I didn't know if anyone would even remember my posts or my name on Escape because there are so many posts and something like 7000 followers in the group, so I'm just happy to be able to share my B&B with people who appreciate it. I live in a free country, and if I am fortunate to have this beautiful gift to share with the world then that is mine to do. It's sad to me that you would take offense on any level to something like this. Stephanie's house is like 35 thousand square feet. You dont find that show offy?
Marilyn Garrett Milando
/ Jason Aaron Dubey Oh Jason I knew and realised what all of Stephanie's acknowledgements were, and yes I have heard your name mentioned but it just bewildered me as to why you added this each and every time you posted a comment. I thought it might be that you wanted everyone to know that you were a 'Dauphin' the highest level of giving...but here it's just for fun you say and not blowing one's own trumpet at all!!!! I am not an art dealer, nor do I work. Just a humble retired widow, living off my pension quite happily. But I am a faithful follower of dear Stephanie from day one of her rather comical first vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@Linus

Are you able to hashtag your Selmar video on Emalm? Now that that hashtag is out there is would be great if it could be on that video where YT reporting doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have seen the emails myself. She writes stuff like that. Or she writes: "Do not bring any stuff to the chateau that you are not willing to share with the others." Seriously, Natalia Oliveto is on top of everything. Everything!
Does this mean they can "share" Stephanie's stuff too. Would be interesting if someone turned up and started taking everything "literally" and batting their eyelashes every time they were called out for it. "But Stephaneee you said we have to be willing to share with everyone so I'm sharing your stuff".....

And do the guests have to share too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I started at the Point where Natti checked the room and can’t see what was wrong with her behaviour. I would expect every room to be checked in this way whoever had cleaned it. I would have also looked under the bed and above the door frame🤷‍♀️ I worked for the MOD in Portsmouth Dockyard and various Navel Establishments for many years and one job included me walking around with The Captain one morning a week on Captains rounds, I’m sure @Geordieboy71 looks forward to those 😂. That Along with helping a couple of Naval wives clean when they moved out of married quarters taught me a lot about cleaning
I think it is more that the other clip showed how
I started at the Point where Natti checked the room and can’t see what was wrong with her behaviour. I would expect every room to be checked in this way whoever had cleaned it. I would have also looked under the bed and above the door frame🤷‍♀️ I worked for the MOD in Portsmouth Dockyard and various Navel Establishments for many years and one job included me walking around with The Captain one morning a week on Captains rounds, I’m sure @Geordieboy71 looks forward to those 😂. That Along with helping a couple of Naval wives clean when they moved out of married quarters taught me a lot about cleaning
I think it was just the feeling that there was a 'rule' about room inspections being done when maybe volunteers left. She'd taken photos so that she could put things back in the same place. To me it seemed that it was all about control & possible repercussions if inspection didn't past muster. I felt uneasy that it seemed like she felt she needed to get the room checked as if that was remotely normal for someone who was at one time Stephanie's number one friend. It's odd. I get that Marie wanted to leave the room nice, as any house guest would do, but it was more than that in IMHO...(ooh shades of Brenda there).

:coffee: ;) How I love thee Halcyon Organic, you're the lovliest of ladies. I actually just watched a CD for amusement, and came here to say; Dan is definitely involved with Sabine, and then I see you're all thinking that already too. It always surfaces here first...Stephanie is stressing that Annalise and Dan broke up LAST YEAR, paving the way to ensure grannies do not think it is too quick for Dan to move on. It is the reading between the lines that keep me amused by the CD these days.
Thinking back to the interview with Annalise, again I do not think for one moment she wanted to break up. Also, she did not look too happy prior to Christmas, there was no real joy in preperations.
She might have been frustrated that Dan was so pre occupied with his new vlogging hobby, but he is her love and the father of her children, I am sure she expected them to last. Dan is probably totally in lust with Sabine and trying to keep that in the shadows from Annalise. I do feel sorry for the girl, and she has two kids to look after too. But I hope she gains strength from the break up and builds up a life for herself. The kids are so small, it is a real shame.
Physical attraction is important to most young men I would say, and I can imagine Annalise not being too into matremonial duties after the children. She obviously put on weight, and she may feel less attractive due to that. She might even tell herself that there is no wonder Dan has strayed.
We men can be real bastards, that is for sure. No excuse for it really.
But listen, don't blame Sabine. She is not responsible, she is not the one with a relationship, children and shared abode.
I'd like Annalise to get her "revenge", she'd be much more attractive than Dan if she got in shape.;)
Regarding Kirsty, she seems genuine and good natured. Regarding her assets, nothing wrong with them at all. They come in all sizes, and we menfolk have different preferences I can assure you. Personally I like more than a good handful, but I have a friend who prefers women who are flat as boards, and is very specific in that he does not like pink nipples, they must be brown! :unsure: I would say enjoy what nature gave you, I am well over that plastic fad, I don't like fake. Kirsty chats naturally and is hard working and interesting. Stephanie should spend more time with her, the vlog is better when it is real. I actually enjoyed all the filming of chickens...I must be getting old.
How soon do we think Nati will have a belly ? She is as clucky as those chickens I'd say!
Your friend probably knows but in case not. Naturally pink nipples turn brown when you are pregnant.
And also he's a fussy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
..agree...one other thing...’most’...not ‘all’...men...whether they are fat or thin, old or young..rich or poor...handsome or ugly...educated or not...etc.,...think...they deserve a super model. they say horrible things...when with ‘the guys’...then turn around with the wife or whoever and play it all back...just a fact...

...I have heard so much male talk...that I guess I am now immune to it at this point...and surprised when women get upset when they read some truth...it’s just reality...

...and not sensitive to anything they say...so...this post made me laugh...because it’s fairly mild...but spot on...
I believe we have had this conversation before. When you are in an environment with men and you are the only female they tend to forget you are in the room. I’m with you some women don’t want to believe what some men do on the QT. I have been in the position sitting alongside my husband hearing the guys talking about their conquests. Graphic blow by blow details! That time I was one of three females. Having met the wives I was sickened.
While away partying with these guys always interesting who are playing musical hotel rooms. Then they have the nerve when they bring wives to act like loving doting choir boys.
Also coupled with when I was single and in charge of male staff and being hit on by married ones my husband has been read the riot act! Like I have said given the right amount of alcohol anything can happen. Hopefully loss of consciousness happens first!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That damn spider in my bedroom is gone, and I can’t find it..
I don’t think I can sleep tonight. All alone in my bed. My cold, lonely bed.

Any volunteers? Step forward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.