The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.
I wonder if Natti is pestering Fanny about all the negative commentary about heself on removed vlogs, and mysterious blogging sites? Oh I DO so hope Natti is nagging Fanny. Mean of me, I know. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok I'm still on page 24. Has the Selmar video been saved anywhere as it has been removed by the uploader. I'm hoping someone here archived it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1111581

Also sharing the spirit with Francesca: Will the refugee be featured in the vlogs? (rethorical question). Will she get a
share of the YT earnings from those videos? (non-rethorical question), or will that $ boost be used to purchase more
expensive booze and finance SJ's upcoming travels?
S: Welcome Olga, who arrived after a 84 hours Flixbus trip directly from the Polish border. I paid for with my own money, don't worry, no patreon money was used. Though I paid with my platin card I could not get an upgrade so she must be really tired, but she promised to cook her popular borscht tomorrow right away. Can't wait to try it. There's another suprise: Olga managed tobring some original fabergé eggs with her. Unbelievable! She said they were 300 years in the family but because the last zar was a relative of Queen Victoria and Queen Victoria was from UK and also a Royal just like Marie Antoinette she feels it would be just right if the eggs came to LaLande. Also Faberge spoke French so this is a sign: they simply belong to LaLande. Phil and I went to IKEA right away and bought a Billy shelf to store them. I hot glued my 12000€ Fortuny fabric and it looks fabulous! In the next patreon Video you can see how we put the shlef into the chapel, because I felt this is just the right place to exhibit them till we can use them on the next Easter egg hunt.
Unfortunately one broke but amazing Phil managed to replace the 10000carat golden shell with a Kinder surprise, you won't see a difference. Merci beaucoup Henri, who once again brought the right person to LaLande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

A few comments on Stephanfraudie and her 2 flying monkeys: PhiPhi the Porcelain Fondler and Nasty Nutty the Tyrannical Administrator and 50% Chatelaine Wannabe latest Gift Grabbing Scamming video.

As I stated before, Stephanfraudie is getting goods or services back for the majority of these “charity donations” in addition to getting tax breaks most likely totaling up to 50% of what monies were donated.
Call me sensitive but with your style of recap here, and to give credit to you it's very thorough, it feels almost like an essay or bullet points for a dissertation. It feels like you are taking credit for all of the sleuthing these wonderful Targets have already done. So it's repetitive. I don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok I'm still on page 24. Has the Selmar video been saved anywhere as it has been removed by the uploader. I'm hoping someone here archived it.
I wonder if Selmar posted a message to his patrons about removing it since they would have received an email notification of the video? To delete and say nothing would be confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well there we have it. Word for word the story we already heard, so I guess we should be honored they wanted us to know before their patrons. I feel for Selmar, because let's face it, he is still in the early stages of dealing with his grief over what happened. The anger over what Stephanie Jarvis' Argentinian pit bull did or did not do, is understandable but at some point he will need to face the real pain and admit he's been played like a fool by the Jarvis' women. I feel another Frank & Ivo situation coming up, as their situation was quite similar.
Can someone summarize this? Video is not available

Reactions: 5
Well, at least we know now that Selmar‘s non discount….. non dispos.. that „Don’t say a word to anyone outside the chateau“ contract has been neglected.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not planning on dying yet :p i have been a bit too busy lately, and i wasnt carefull enough clearly..so i guess i had it coming.. Its not too bad..just every muscle in my body hurts...dont know how to walk, to sit or even sleep...headeache and very tired..i guess it will pass..its a good excuse to rest...i dont have a choice......there are worse things in the world going on right now..and my phone is keeping quiet...;)
May I recommend popsicles? Ice lollies?
These are exotic and lush.

Reactions: 3
1646776608731.png

chateaudesaintgermaindespres

Si vous êtes intéressé, nous avons une autre chaîne qui parle de la couture au château. Les messages sont principalement en anglais.

Nous avons également une chaîne YouTube - recherchez Manor and Maker !

If you are interested, we have another channel that talks about sewing at the chateau. Posts are mostly in English.

We also have a YouTube channel - search for Manor and Maker!
1 DAY AGO

sewmanorandmaker

Hi! We are experimenting with social media and seeing whether we like separate channels. As always, pick the content you like!

#chateau #castles #castlesandchateaux
1 DAY AGO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
"This sad excuse for a husband" (your words not mine) is still the love of her life, as she put it in the interview with FRK. Might also be why they are trying to cope with family life together, just sayin'
My dad was the love of my moms life. She still left him because he cheated after 20 years. She was a very introverted sort of depressed person and he couldn’t get her to do anything with him. She never married again or dated much at all. They are civil. She never confronted or said a bad word to the woman he cheated with, they married and have been together for 30 years. He was a good time guy, pretty self centered and irresponsible. She took care of the kids and didn’t work for many years. I still resent him. I kind of understand, but I still resent him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BAck to Dan, I hope his intention to show ups and downs inappropiate talk etc dosen't include Annalise. yesterday we saw the put down and confrontation done the SJ way. Waiting waiting, coffee. If they have a disagreement hope it not shown. He knows most support her.
This was my problem with the separation and the minute I saw of today's vlog. It just sits uncomfortably with me.
It would have been more understandable to say he was taking a break and restarting the channel at a later date.

I must be old fashioned in my view that family life should remain private.

And moving forwards, Selmar really has got the boot in for Natti. It will be interesting to see how this plays out given they all sung a different tune previously. Damage limitation will be ongoing.
Steph must get exhausted micro managing them all- she will need a long lie down or another holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.
What tools anyway? The tin opener? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.