The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Heathclffe I need your opinion on the breakup please! You must find some time for gossip between cleaning London from the dirty Russian money and saving banks from the brexit mess. 💷🙏🍸☕

Reactions: 11
Scroll back and watch his patron video, posted earlier in this thread.
I am catching up and still 9 pages to go, but I can see its been removed. I cant see it. If it has not already been (i will get there soon) asked, did anyone archive it at all please?

Reactions: 10
Dan contracted (most likely) covid and was visibly sick, Oct. 21, 2021. He then infected his family. Thomas was hospitalized right before Halloween. Dan's family was still expected to participate in the Lalande Halloween festivities. As a mother, that would have been my last straw.:mad:
Between Halloween and Dana's 50th birthday party, Lalande was a cesspool of illness.🤫

Comments from:
UPDATE on kid 2
Oct 30, 2021
hootenanny1001
4 months ago
Don’t care about Halloween party just overjoyed that Thomas is okay and out of hospital…Really good news👍

Mavis Pritchard
4 months ago
Thanks for the update Dan. Very happy to hear Thomas is home and feeling better. Happy Halloween
I thought Annalise said on the Patreon video perhaps that Thomas had "a cold" in his hip, according to the doctor.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Funny how a Selmar slandering Nattu vlog with kudos to Philip and copious comments after Dan/Stephanie vlogs have yet again distracted folks from asking for financial reveals. I'm sure there was no plan afoot just coincidence (wink,wink,nudge nudge)
Not a coincidence… Any bets on who’s next to get thrown to the wolves???

Reactions: 13
68940A7B-E91F-41D8-8D6F-28CA6A0D523D.jpeg

Sillymar Nooooooo! You can’t tell people the truth, at least not in English. I can’t unsee your belly button and I thought watching you tango was bad. This is a step too far! So you say you can buy a castle but can’t buy a shirt that fits?
03914900-44AD-4CC4-BE3B-B4C9E3CE0183.jpeg

Yes SJ I have buried the accountant’s figures just like you asked me. Right beside the paperwork that proves it was your fault the lake got drained and left of the woodland watch camera. No one knows but US my love!
ED5ED7FC-6A2B-4772-A0CA-862676EDFE85.jpeg
Of coarse I can act innocent I am a famous actor! Yes people believe you are an opera singer, Gerry is a friend of the family and you are not still making out with Potty. Yes, of coarse we can convince Patrons that Tatti is behind all of this trouble. Yes, we can say she broke up Matt and Dan’s marriages that is why Natti yelled at her. They will believe us, they still think I like girls don’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
For goodness sake, you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now after just 12 days registered here.
I must be in a parallel universe because I haven't got a clue what that vlog is meant to represent?

Dan commented in a vlog Annaleise’s job is for one term only. It is not full time. She will be finished by the summer.

Escape to Rural France lost 42 patreons (11%) last month. Signing up 30 is still a shortfall. Perhaps the patreon drop was the catalyst to go public. I do think comments in Tattler, patreon and vlogs were also contributing.

Maybe if Dan didn’t go to Venice on holiday (as he stated. It was not work) get a tattoo, buy more equipment, more Raybans he would have money to fix the van. So now Annaleise has to drive over 20 mins (probably in opposite direction) to pick him up.

So now he starts fixing leaks in the home of his children. After Venice holiday, tattoo, equipment buying, London, rayban glasses, etc
And too bad there won’t be any money to get his teeth fixed!🤨

Reactions: 3
BAck to Dan, I hope his intention to show ups and downs inappropiate talk etc dosen't include Annalise. yesterday we saw the put down and confrontation done the SJ way. Waiting waiting, coffee. If they have a disagreement hope it not shown. He knows most support her.

Know a lot you dont like Pethericks but I do watch Billy only one who doesnt ask ffor $$$. Interesting comment in Ryans daily vlog today. Ryan asked a question about owning a chateau and turned camera to Billy who was holding Archie. AND asked local Chateau owner Archie the question. Billy replied he got more right to it than I have. Gwen called in and talked about downside, said losing people and losing things in the chateau. Losing people related to not knowing where they were.

Reactions: 5
Not a coincidence… Any bets on who’s next to get thrown to the wolves???
I noticed Selmar said it was Phi Phi who had come to them and said ofcourse there was a room for Tatyana... doing his mistresses bidding... the monkey not the organ grinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late :cool:

View attachment 1111725
Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
said, it was a Instastory.
Oh, if it was a story, rather than a normal IG post, they automatically get deleted quite quickly.

Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.
Maybe she bribed him to take it down or perhaps he was too embarrassed when he realised his navel was on show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.