The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...it might be prudent to keep in mind that dan’s ability to make money...and retain capital...will directly benefit his boys present and future life...as well as hopefully...their educations. ...as well as analisse ‘s life...for the present anyway. I am sure she wants her boys to grow up to be confident, secure, well balanced...and eventually successful, strong and happy men.

...I get we all view things through our own lens...however...sometimes...too much projection and over identification...seems to rule the day.

...I hope this family can withstand this...hopefully...it’s only a small and unfortunate moment in their lives...and that they can overcome what will no doubt be difficulties as they are now in the public eye...and are subject to an abundance of critique...albeit, of their own making.

...dan and annalise...best of luck to you both...take care of those boys young minds and hearts...

...please dan...tread softly...be extremely careful how you portray your new life...

...back to work...and my new puppy...❤❤❤😎

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well crap.
I like the posts that I like. 😳😬
I too am not tech savvy or good at detecting flying monkeys. Even when you guys talk in "code" about who it is or "obvious" to many who they are, I can't figure it out...until YEP! their posting stops.
I am just sad about the relationship of the hour going south as I had high hopes for them and was picking up on Dan ( who I really enjoyed back in the day) getting too full of himself....
And my ESPN alarm was buzzing off the charts that things were going downhill....
So.
MY disappointment with Dan is that it IS obvious that some of his failure in the relationship was caving into the LIE that is "Stephany Jarvis."
There cannot be a doubt in anyone's mind that HER crappy influence supported the dissolution of Dan's relationship with Annalise.
So. Again. I will agree when someone on here that says Dan is a starry- eyed follower now of the misfits and their Love, Life and Laughter.
We surely do not know what goes on behind closed doors. But having lived as long as I have , it is staring us straight in the face that his association with that dump did not HELP his family life....and HE fell for it.
I couldn't be more disappointed if he was my own kid.
As I tell my boys....close one door before you open another. And I am not talking about just affairs.
I am talking about Fanny helping to facilitate the end by offering Dan a place to escape and him taking it.
Rent a room, kid, instead of spending money on yourself trying to fit in with that group that buys, buys, buys...but with OTHERS' money.
It does take two to make a relationship end.
I am just disgusted with Dan's filming HIS version and trying to control the narrative to save face.
Keep it private??
Quit talking and speculating on it?
Then THEY should have addressed it quietly months ago, together on their Patreon.... Stopped their channel and he could have been living quietly up SJ's ass out in the open since last October. And getting the big bucks( yeah right) from his glorious employer, Fanny!
And maybe for us naive Tattlers..send us a smoke signal for those trying to deflect.
I have been called horrible names in the past by some for making innocent comments on my part on here, so I try to not to voice anything much anymore.... And now I am getting schooled in what I can like or not.

All I know is that I don't like, SJ, Snorts, Nutty, Dana, Potty, or Dan's bad choices.

And I do know that I like Pie!
I loved what you had to say, it’s tiresome to be called out as a newbie or a flying monkey for expressing an opinion that others might not agree with, I wish I could have used liked and smile emoji on your post but the best I can do is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You are lovely, you really are. A lot nicer than me. You see, (and I have no right to offer this as an opinion because my husband and I raised our now grown up children and we are still together) I have no experience in this matter but I would have reacted completely differently. Men leave their families all the time and clearly Dan was bored was his. Probably (in my opinion) or possibly he is having an affair with Sabine or why leave home? Whether Annalise knows (probably as gossip will be rife in that part of the world - let's face it, Clara knows) or not, or does not want to know, she would have been wise to get to the bottom it early. My course of action would have been to stay sweet and civil to Dan so he could have no cause to be uncivil to me. Then I would have taken the children to the chateau, with suitcases full of dirty washing, and explained apologetically that I felt a breakdown coming on and was returning to the UK to seek refuge for a while. I would have then done just that and left Dan to it. After some weeks, I would have announced I was either staying in the UK to work as a freelance hairdresser and would be over very regularly for access visits whilst staying at my mother;s house in France where he could bring them to see me and sit in my kitchen and be pleasant. Or, I would remain in France at my mother's house if it suited me better and make myself available for work there and see a bit more of the children. I would keep my interest in the marital home (because it is not worth much anyway) as a gift to the children when they were eighteen or in lieu of my paying maintenance for them. No way would I strand myself in France for someone's dream who had shattered mine. This would severely curtail the travelling, partying, child free life Dan is stupid enough to want and put off any but the most devoted suitors. Under these circumstances, Dan might have a re-think, or if not, Annalise would not have to live as a single parent in a foreign country reliant on the state. And why would they pay her anyway? Don't the French make the father pay for the upkeep of the children?
I just wanted to say that Annalise can stay in France with her two kids if she wants without worrying to much about her finances. Someone was talking about BnB in UK before a social housing somewhere given her financial and professional situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah I don't buy none of it either one or the other or indeed both have a new squeeze the gardener who used to be a shy family man now morphed into super cool blogger !!!!! mentioned in his feel sad for us montage that both are now living their own lives. It softens the blow for the die hard fans and allows for the smooth transition to introduce ( his probably new piece) there said it now will go back to lurking oh and I deffo don't own or use a pair of monkey wings 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
@Violetlovepink. Take heart in the fact that you were not the first and you most defo will not be the last who experiences exactly what you did in the 100% toxic environment, AKA The Chateau Diaries.
TBH, I personally am so extremely glad that you finally recognised it was what is truly is and ultimately have now moved into the light.

Reactions: 18
Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.

Reactions: 32
Yes and because Dan did not want to be taking on that responsibility any more than he wants his partner and kids. He wants to dance in the kitchen of the chateau. He is a fool.
You seem to know a lot about the situation, yet I don't see many receipts. Please be a little bit more careful with statements like these, because they might end up hurting the ones you say you care about.

• Heart
  • Wow
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Dan and Annalise have been together since they were practically children. So they’ve grown up together. How can you know who you are when you’re 18, let alone know if you’re going to love the same person 12 years later? There are so many options out there and paths to take.

If Annalise can’t speak French how can she be working at the local school? Is she working in the kitchen, or cleaning. I find that a bit baffling.
It's the best way to learn, go in at the deep end. I did when we moved here, had a smattering of French. I went to help a friend out at her kids activity centre and ended up on reception! Since then I've gone on to work for an agency for the last 9 years. She'll be fine and will surprise herself just how quickly she picks it up. She's probably either helping out on playground duties and/or lunches in the school canteen. When you're having to speak it (albeit to begin with very limited) every day, it's not long before it sinks in.

Reactions: 20
It's a shame this video is only for Selmar's patreons. He should post it on his main channel so that it gets more publicity. If what he describes is true- and I think it is- then Natalia is a really awful person and more of CD's patreons should be made aware.
Please can someone be so kind as to summarise this video no just can’t watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.
Oh not offended at all! (I wouldn't out myself a former patron that were the case 🤣 )
For me, it wasn't cos I thought I was funding a worthy cause or supporting the needy lol, I just got hooked on the channel in the first lock down and wanted to consume more content cos im nosey!! So I didn't mind paying for more videos, i never really cared what the money went on at their end, as long as the vlogs were entertaining.
I just started to get a bit sick of it in recent months and Philip and his friggin hedgehogs do my head in!
Plus the fakeness of cadeax pushed me other the edge.

• Heart
Please can someone be so kind as to summarise this video no just can’t watch it.
Basically confirmed what @French Maid came here to say.
I say good for you Selmar & Tatiyana for speaking out.
Now I'm just waiting for @KiKiGee to provide screenshots from that GAG with the vegan plate next to the meat. 🤭 Just to see how fake Nutty truly is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Peacock rescuer and Lalande volunteer....

uGvexWm3wJrnrE4efSIdqK3s=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jenni Stevenson
7 hours ago
I had no doubt whatsoever that you would be helping refugees from Ukraine immediately. I can offer some temporary accommodation to refugees as well but don’t know how to go about it. I have e mailed the red cross. Perhaps the person coming to Lalande has friends or family who need somewhere to stay. I am near a TGV station to Paris. Nati do please give her my number if appropriate , thanks xxxx

bf9jGenl2lbaOb9ZSAYCL-D4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Unwrapped!

6 hours ago
We will definitely ask her ❤

8UKvrKBVG7N-h8jzL95KHZjZ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Natalia Oliveto
6 hours ago
Thank you so much Jenni! We will be in touch 💓

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I think you are reading my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.