The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As @Hercule P said, Annalise will be fine if she stays in France. Life in rural France is not as expensive as in towns or big cities. I suppose they'll have an agreement about the house (I hope so !).

As a single mother of 2 kids with a temporary part time job + a self employed hairdresser, she's entitled to get the French Child benefit + single parent benefit + Revenu de Solidarité Active (RSA) which is based on your financial and personal situation.

Here's the link to the RSA website.

In short, in her situation (Non European with a residency Card + 2 kids) she can get 1202 euros per month with the RSA only.

I just hope she has good French or non French friends who know the system and can give her advice as to where to ask and apply for some financial help.
@LaFrancaise123. I sincerely hope that Annalise does read here because you are giving her some seriously good financial advice to help her move forward without having to worry unnecessarily. Are you a lawyer or tax advisor perhaps? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone ready jump to Annalise's defence or is it ok for her to continue to feed at the Lalande trough? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it but what's sauce for the goose and all that.
Annelise is getting paid she needs $- no big deal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably because the grandfather isn't a pro at "Lovebombing"
Philip Janssen @Judy Nail I’ve got rehearsals in the Netherlands for the musical I’m starring in in April and May!
M Parker @Philip Janssen yay it's back on!
Philip Janssen @M Parker It is! I’m so excited!!
Pipsqueak isn't just appearing in his play in a second rate theatre , he's "starring". Is there no limit to his ego? He and Fanny do make an excellent pair!

Annelise is getting paid she needs $- no big deal
Exactly - they both need to be paid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No Carte de Séjour twist (I don't recall @Hercule P saying there was one TBH).
Annalise has been living in France for more than 3 (5 ?) years and is a single mother (for the French authorities) of 2 kids who certainly were born in France (French citizens) and one of them going to a French school anyway.
Plus she's got a legal company (hairdresser) registered in France. And now her part time job at her local school.

More reasons than she needed to get her Carte de Séjour on her own.
Exactly, all legal and above board. I hope she keeps her P/T school job + being a mobile hairdresser.

Reactions: 10
It’s not much of a stable and if mucking is done daily it wouldn’t be terrible. But, hopefully they come up with a better solution. At least they have pasture to exercise in.
Yesterday Billy showed a substantial brick building he said used to be for the castle's hounds. It was plenty big enough to be converted into comfortable stables for the horses. Much better than the small boxes they have at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Several newbies sound like ones that have been here before and then vanished.

I could never be a popular youtuber - no way could I fake being nice to people like Jason Dubey. What is up with that guy? He's exhausting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She may not blame SJ, and rightly blame her man who is an adult and made his choices
Why not partly blame Sj as the consensus is that she is the enabler?
Is anyone "to blame"? Perhaps they have just grown apart. As someone else said, they have been together since their late teens and much has changed. Not everyone is able to manage those changes and come out on the other side.

Reactions: 9
Thank you for sharing some of your incredibly long-standing follower experience. And no, you are definitely not boring anyone's 🩲🩲🩲 off!
It does contribute to bring another level of understanding as to why people are taken in by the tit-show, and actively opt to help finance the supposed renovation of an increasingly distastefully decorated and crumbling farmhouse, as well as enable other worldwide opportunities for entertainment of the Chateau de Lalande clique. But last and more importantly, what are the various reasons or triggers for patrons to see through the fakeness/deceit of this masquerade🎭.
Yes good point "what are the various reasons or triggers for patrons to see through the fakeness/deceit of this masquerade". I will have a think about it.

Liar liar Fanny's pants are on fire. Last two CD vlogs she has unnecessarily said she is cooking for FIVE. Silly Fanny keeps forgetting to count Dan..... Not...... she is purposely misdirecting.
Or maybe he is wise enough not to want to, given her recent offerings, e.g. sprout pasta with rank cheese and then what she was preparing the other night after the cupboard annihilation for what, 12 utensils out of millions, some kind of casserole (whatever the French word is) - just tinned beans, beans and more beans because, of course, she is economising - yeah right? All slopped together with as little as possible of duck comfit and sausages - turned my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Violetlovespink Welcome, Your post made me think of @sammy13. It's a pattern with the Lovely Lalanders and it is not a good look.

sammy13
Apr 19, 2021

-So nice that Nic, Marie and Antoine made it after all-

Virgin poster. Found this site after getting gang banged in YT comments.

Weak Marie needs to extricate her son from this freak show. He is slowly being corrupted. SJ is making bank, and will clearly continue to make millions. Time to give ole Nic an ultimatum. Steph buys him out and they move on. If he refuses, well, she knows her place in the hierarchy. Either way: Control your life Marie, stop indulging Nic, protect your son, grow a pair and stay away from this perverse environment.

Oh, and Please Stop cooking for SJ, Stop providing nibbles and drinks. Stop being her witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Natalia Oliveto pregnant? The unflattering Venice costume, pics with Amaury’s hand on her stomach, the welcome to the family toast, her questionable outfits back at Stephanie Jarvis’s partially owned Chateau de Lalande (ridiculously huge puffy vest & scarf on the kitchen utensil vlog and loose flowy top on gag)… On the other hand, she is shown drinking what appears to be alcohol a lot and she was on pain a few weeks ago…Also, I’ve heard Natti is a bit of a bully…
2F536698-C961-4CBE-AAE8-E59C9344C600.jpeg

You have to admit, even though Lalande is probably cold inside, this is a bit much. Kind of like when soap operas try to hide an actress’s pregnancy. Soon we will see Natti constantly holding big boxes or standing behind large plants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Violetlovespink Welcome, Your post made me think of @sammy13. It's a pattern with the Lovely Lalanders and it is not a good look.

sammy13
Apr 19, 2021

-So nice that Nic, Marie and Antoine made it after all-

Virgin poster. Found this site after getting gang banged in YT comments.

Weak Marie needs to extricate her son from this freak show. He is slowly being corrupted. SJ is making bank, and will clearly continue to make millions. Time to give ole Nic an ultimatum. Steph buys him out and they move on. If he refuses, well, she knows her place in the hierarchy. Either way: Control your life Marie, stop indulging Nic, protect your son, grow a pair and stay away from this perverse environment.

Oh, and Please Stop cooking for SJ, Stop providing nibbles and drinks. Stop being her witch.
He,he I am more polite.. 🌸

• Heart
Wow, loved the episode when the lady revisited the small appartment where she was born, very emotional.
I just watched this short (but intense and dense) video. WOW very emotional.

The new owners seem so genuine and authentic (in comparison with who we know) and are interested in their local community and the (real not fairy tale style) history of their beautiful 18th century chateau. Again... a real chateau.

Their chateau is listed and their project is backed by the very official and recognised French Fondation du Patrimoine.

Their are Australian. I've subscribed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought the window scenes were a lot of effort for little effect.
I honestly thought when he was filming the various windows, that he was perhaps measuring them up for some renovation work. Silly me, it was just a montage to enhance his vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He didn’t want to have a coffee in a neutral location because then he and Annalise would be on equal footing.Forcing her to have coffee at the Shittoo, his current home/territory puts Annalise in an uncomfortable environment and he is in control and it is easier to manipulate her or cause her stress and worry.
My God , I love your insights!!

Reactions: 9
That would be sickening! Michael, if you’re reading here, please know that Stephanie Jarvis is not your friend. She’s a narcissist who uses people for her own needs. Do not lower yourself and return to La La Lande, or seek to get back into SJ’s good graces. SJ’s life is as fake and frivolous as the gay circuit parties you frequented. It’s fun for a while, or for a temporary diversion, but eventually the party’s over. You wake up one day and wonder “what have I done? The years have slipped by and I haven’t done anything meaningful with my own life. It was all just a fake party and hazy good time.” It’s a hollow feeling.
But wasn’t petherick to have his own room at lalande? What happened to that?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.