The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually just come home from 4 days in Venice. I recognised the route and the private water taxi SJ caught to the airport costs €130 euros as opposed to the Vaporetto for €15. SJ obviously doesn’t do cattle class on other peoples money. Everything is incredibly expensive there (we did it on a budget a which was a REAL challenge) and I recognise 99% of the places in her vlogs and even with freebies she certainly didn’t care about value for money, the opposite is true. She went for opulence every time, she must of haemorrhaged money, no cares in the world! Why would you though when someone else is paying?! 😡

(Example of the cost of a cuppa there, I had to take a photo because I couldn’t believe my eyes 😆)
65B7BF80-BE02-4D9C-AD8B-3F8DA967F586.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You're not wrong. At least, that was what they wanted us to belief. But so was the whole debt thing to begin with. Trotterboy said 500 euro's but who knows how much he actually owned her. Let's not forget who loves money above all, even above willow patterns and Spode trash.

I would roar with laughter if Stephanie Jarvis took the Willow pattern from Metherdick and then followed up with "and what about my £500 I lent you last summer?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.
One thing I've always liked about Dans' vlogs, is his ability to talk without laughing after every sentence. With that said, I liked his earlier videos MUCH better than his newer ones.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Booth’s china is going to Stephameeee as repayment for the £££ he borrowed from her after the Madrid debauchery. Remember how much she admired the tea service early in their relationship. As to Potty, he strikes me as a put out to pasture rent boy. The bullet might just be the sensible choice if one is allergic to penicillin.
omg how many dinnerservices does that woman need... :eek: she probably forgets in thirty years time the one who has to clear out that dump..will send it probably a one way trip back to emmaus....🙄 how many complete services does she have...its all bits and pieces...

My guess is we will see teabeg with the service arriving back at Lalande when the squirrel is off to the Netherlands....performing his second rate play..my question..who will drive him and the poooorcelaaaain to Lalande...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ollie and Camilla Strong each have a message for International Women's Day. Their friend, Marina Kim, replied to both. Maybe, they could ask her who won the stay at Lalande, last March, 2021???
Our Team - UK Community Network
https://ukcommunitynetwork.com › our-team

Marina Kim founded the UK Community Network on the 9th March 2020 to help vulnerable communities in the UK through the coronavirus crisis.

strong.oliver

I'm not into gender stereotypes but I can't help feeling looking at what is going on, that the world would be in a far better position if we had an equal split of women and men leading it. Here's to hoping that the progress made in this respect accelerates. In the meantime here's my salute to @camillastrong and our two young ladies. Here’s to the Strong women and to the strength of women everywhere on International Women’s Day.
4h

missmarinakim

Well said. And huge congrats with the international women’s day to Strong women! ❤
3h

camillastrong
Happy International Women's Day. In my 40 plus years I have witnessed how far we have come: Now, more than ever, we as women celebrate each other's achievements. We are inspirational as role models. As a collective, we show compassion for our shortcomings while support for our ambitions. My female quality salutes each and every one of you incredible women. We are one of a kind, possessing that unique, intriguing and incredible female spirit. And while individually we are amazing, together we have the power to create a beautiful and kind, yet powerful and impressive world, that is magical beyond all imagination.
#internationalwomensday #womensday #womenempowerment #girlpower #sitges #strongertogether #everywoman #wonderwoman #mermaid #strongerthanyesterday
5h

missmarinakim
Yes! 😍 Well said. 👏
3h

camillastrong
@missmarinakim ❤

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not that I want to stir things up - it could actually bring some relief to your emotions, but could you let us know how you came to know about Chateau Diaries and what motivated you to become a patron, then to stop and then to donate again? It sounds like you had already had some doubts at some stage but nevertheless contributed again. Also did you ever think about staying at Lalande as a guest?
will tell you what I know when i am more grounded. Don't know much though but have been around since SJ had about 14k subscribers and vids were sideways. I was one of the first patreons and I have also been a patron of Marie twice! 😊😀🌈 see i have faith in people and i like to give people benefit of the doubt lol. Ive never been to lalande nor desired to. I am not a yes person and def not a sychophant I left the first time because of the sickening sychophants it made me feel ill. And because some stuff didn't add up. If i can bring myself too I will go and screenshot my posts but not for a few days as i left this morning after i left a final comment and honestly I dont want to see their nasty replies I am only just calming down as it is. 😊 it wasnt that exciting i just said i felt duped and that i didn't like being lied to and i felt steph could find a way of handling things better and that i couldnt lie to people for a year who were giving me half a million pounds, even if it was for an understandable reason. I said that her viewers could sense when something didnt feel right but got jumped on by Gestapo if they said anything only to find out down the line that they were right and that felt a bit deflating. I was really nice about it and polite, cos I believe treat people as you want to be treated yourself its a bit of a life motto i have i guess. Then i was jumped on many times to which i answered them all and said i was entitled to my opinion and which point SJ left a big long comment about how she had not lied cos i said she had lied about the bedrooms at the chateaus. At which point they all left their big long snotty comments again basically saying how terrible i am for saying or even thinking such things. Then they all agreed with each other that had been nasty to me which was really mean. The comments came overnight so i guess its people in the US. I am in uk. I said i was entitled to my opinion and some philosophical stuff (I am a very philosophical person about we should respect one another's opinion and did they not know there's a war currently etc 🤔) and hoofed it out of there and over here. That's about it really. I keep wanting to apologise for the long posts, which just shows how intimidated I felt to voice my opinion I suppose. I would def describe it as intimidating. To me this is all about the youtube machine being so broken too but don't get me on that one. Oh and youtube didnt save her chateau, her big hearted viewers (like me did) that video title really annoyed me. Anyway sorry sorry if i am boring the pants of you all 🤗🦄🦄🦄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Ok so which shittoo member (member being the appropriate word) is M Parker. Is it actually Nutti herself suggesting that she gets showered in lots of lovely gifts for all the hard graft she puts in every day. That disgusting shitshow who are an excuse for humanity wouldn’t know a days work if it slapped them in the face. Try a 12 hour shift in an under staffed, under resourced NHS hospital. If I am wrong and M Parker is not from the shittoo there is no hope, as these people will NEVER see the truth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She could, but acting is not so reliable. Her hairdressing though, especially as a good colourist, she could make a lot doing that. I had one hairdresser I went to church with, he was in his 50s and had been doing hair for a long time, and he mainly did colour jobs, and let me tell you, he had a beautiful house on an acreage! He did very well with it. She's very very good and hair.

I thought Ian had a hernia and other work and wasn’t coming back?
In what Patreon video did she give her Dan excuses ?
Can someone please post that link ?

Apparently he is to be back for more, but not to complete it.

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I’ve actually just come home from 4 days in Venice. I recognised the route and the private water taxi SJ caught to the airport costs €130 euros as opposed to the Vaporetto for €15. SJ obviously doesn’t do cattle class on other peoples money. Everything is incredibly expensive there (we did it on a budget a which was a REAL challenge) and I recognise 99% of the places in her vlogs and even with freebies she certainly didn’t care about value for money, the opposite is true. She went for opulence every time, she must of haemorrhaged money, no cares in the world! Why would you though when someone else is paying?! 😡

(Example of the cost of a cuppa there, I had to take a photo because I couldn’t believe my eyes 😆)View attachment 1110546

Ok Sasha, I visit Venice pretty often for work, and I'm not sure the location you are in in Venice, but a general rule of thumb is if a menu is translated into English it's a total no-go. You should have gone away from San Marco to avoid the tourist areas and you'll discover the prices drop dramatically.

Reactions: 24
What we know is that Nutty is taking care of all the arrangements necessary. From what I've gathered it's in response to an email request, so hardly through the official channels.
Is this a case of a Ukrainian national who knows of The Chateau Diaries has contacted the chateau direct to ask if they can stay with them, as they are fleeing the War raging In their country.

I wonder if the individual has asked to Volunteer at the Chateau and the offer has been accepted and Stephanie Jarvis is dressing this up as an act of charity

In any case, this appears to be an offer of accommodation to some one in need, but at what cost to the individual.

• Wow
Ollie and Camilla Strong each have a message for International Women's Day. Their friend, Marina Kim, replied to both. Maybe, they could ask her who won the stay at Lalande, last March, 2021???
Our Team - UK Community Network
https://ukcommunitynetwork.com › our-team

Marina Kim founded the UK Community Network on the 9th March 2020 to help vulnerable communities in the UK through the coronavirus crisis.

strong.oliver
I'm not into gender stereotypes but I can't help feeling looking at what is going on, that the world would be in a far better position if we had an equal split of women and men leading it. Here's to hoping that the progress made in this respect accelerates. In the meantime here's my salute to @camillastrong and our two young ladies. Here’s to the Strong women and to the strength of women everywhere on International Women’s Day.
4h
missmarinakim
Well said. And huge congrats with the international women’s day to Strong women! ❤
3h

camillastrong
Happy International Women's Day. In my 40 plus years I have witnessed how far we have come: Now, more than ever, we as women celebrate each other's achievements. We are inspirational as role models. As a collective, we show compassion for our shortcomings while support for our ambitions. My female quality salutes each and every one of you incredible women. We are one of a kind, possessing that unique, intriguing and incredible female spirit. And while individually we are amazing, together we have the power to create a beautiful and kind, yet powerful and impressive world, that is magical beyond all imagination.
#internationalwomensday #womensday #womenempowerment #girlpower #sitges #strongertogether #everywoman #wonderwoman #mermaid #strongerthanyesterday
5h

missmarinakim
Yes! 😍 Well said. 👏
3h

camillastrong
@missmarinakim ❤

All they want for Christmas is World Peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

(Example of the cost of a cuppa there, I had to take a photo because I couldn’t believe my eyes 😆)View attachment 1110546
And the gondola rides are $$$ we passed on them because it was a big ask for two people I actually loved vaporetto boats we had a wonderful time in Venice

• Heart
Reactions: 10
will tell you what I know when i am more grounded. Don't know much though but have been around since SJ had about 14k subscribers and vids were sideways. I was one of the first patreons and I have also been a patron of Marie twice! 😊😀🌈 see i have faith in people and i like to give people benefit of the doubt lol. Ive never been to lalande nor desired to. I am not a yes person and def not a sychophant I left the first time because of the sickening sychophants it made me feel ill. And because some stuff didn't add up. If i can bring myself too I will go and screenshot my posts but not for a few days as i left this morning after i left a final comment and honestly I dont want to see their nasty replies I am only just calming down as it is. 😊 it wasnt that exciting i just said i felt duped and that i didn't like being lied to and i felt steph could find a way of handling things better and that i couldnt lie to people for a year who were giving me half a million pounds, even if it was for an understandable reason. I said that her viewers could sense when something didnt feel right but got jumped on by Gestapo if they said anything only to find out down the line that they were right and that felt a bit deflating. I was really nice about it and polite, cos I believe treat people as you want to be treated yourself its a bit of a life motto i have i guess. Then i was jumped on many times to which i answered them all and said i was entitled to my opinion and which point SJ left a big long comment about how she had not lied cos i said she had lied about the bedrooms at the chateaus. At which point they all left their big long snotty comments again basically saying how terrible i am for saying or even thinking such things. Then they all agreed with each other that had been nasty to me which was really mean. The comments came overnight so i guess its people in the US. I am in uk. I said i was entitled to my opinion and some philosophical stuff (I am a very philosophical person about we should respect one another's opinion and did they not know there's a war currently etc 🤔) and hoofed it out of there and over here. That's about it really. I keep wanting to apologise for the long posts, which just shows how intimidated I felt to voice my opinion I suppose. I would def describe it as intimidating. To me this is all about the youtube machine being so broken too but don't get me on that one. Oh and youtube didnt save her chateau, her big hearted viewers (like me did) that video title really annoyed me. Anyway sorry sorry if i am boring the pants of you all 🤗🦄🦄🦄
@Violetlovespink how very sad for you. You seem like a nice person, which I am sorry to say, is most likely the bulk of her followers who have consumed her cool aide and in most cases just happy to feel special in her majesty’s eyes.
Really, I’m so very sorry for you and people like you who feel they must apologize for even answering a question asked of them for being too long.
Unfortunately, it’s lambs like your self who go to slaughter. I am part of the lioness pack who would rather rip someone to shreds than walk away from a fight. Oh well. That’s what makes the world go around.
That said, Madame x is a member in good standing of the duplicitous part of society who relish and prey on the lambs like you.
She will come to justice one day.
Karma is indeed a real witch.

• Haha
😂 See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.
Dan converted the van so he could come and go with the children. The vlog was dated July 21, 2021. Annalise's video with FRK was dated July 30, 2021 when she stated Dan was the love of her life. Hiding in plain sight, especially when you listen to the lyrics in Dan's vlog. All very sad.

Does anyone know the song at the beginning of Dan's wing mirror #46 vlog? Hard to hear all the words over the grinder and the song cuts in and out through the video but goes something like this:

I remember when we used to be in love'.......leaving this romance behind....but now you're gone....baby I didn't forget you baby....drifted, drifted....I saw you walking and talking with another guy...and I wish you happiness and sometimes I wonder why....I didn't forget you baby.... when we used to be in love, nothing could every keep us from parting and leaving this romance behind.....but know you've gone and I all I have is time.....and now that you're not here I didn't forget you....I wish you happiness and sometimes I wonder why....but after all this time.....I didn't forget you baby....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Dan and Annalise have been together since they were practically children. So they’ve grown up together. How can you know who you are when you’re 18, let alone know if you’re going to love the same person 12 years later? There are so many options out there and paths to take.

If Annalise can’t speak French how can she be working at the local school? Is she working in the kitchen, or cleaning. I find that a bit baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so which shittoo member (member being the appropriate word) is M Parker. Is it actually Nutti herself suggesting that she gets showered in lots of lovely gifts for all the hard graft she puts in every day. That disgusting shitshow who are an excuse for humanity wouldn’t know a days work if it slapped them in the face. Try a 12 hour shift in an under staffed, under resourced NHS hospital. If I am wrong and M Parker is not from the shittoo there is no hope, as these people will NEVER see the truth.
Here is the short story...
Mary Parker has stated we are paid trolls. She has sent endless boxes of gift that Nutti can never locate and she sporadically joins the live chat.
Mary Parker is in blue. 👇

Oct 15, 2021

PAID TROLL??? That's rich. I love uncovering the real truth. That is why I am here and I will happily continue to do so. FOR FREE.

Again, it is only an attempt to derail the conversation about, (Stephanie Jarvis and others), grifting, how donations are used, free labor, tax dodging and a dishonest narrative. So, Mary Parker, if you should read this, perhaps start from the first 🧵. It reads like a good novel. Enjoy.

83025870_202221557592420_5832023150565573895_n(1).jpg

FEBRUARY 2, 2020
Hanover County, Virginia
historichanovertavern

11/22/21 live chat...
Mary Parker's gift to Gerry was last year's Christmas gift. Only, 11 months late. No reply from BJJ about the Thanksgiving box.

M Parker @isabelle Jarvis @Percy Attfield @Gerald Grady hello lovelies!
Isabelle Jarvis M Parker hello
M Parker @Philip Janssen I was so torn, but I knew he loved the big plush hedgehog so much ..
Philip Janssen @M Parker He was so happy with it!!
M Parker @Philip Janssen yeessss, I'm so glad I made the decision.
M Parker @Edward Kenneth I'm honestly going to have to simmer down a little next year haha. I realized I might have gotten out of control lolol!
M Parker @Philip Janssen did you get your Thanksgiving box?
M Parker @Philip Janssen I mainly just wanted to make sure you got it in time! wasn't worried about when it made it in the vlogs
Gerald Grady M parker, I’m taking that baseball cap to South Africa, when Stephanie will meet up with Mummy and Percy

• Sick
  • Sad
Dan and Annalise have been together since they were practically children. So they’ve grown up together. How can you know who you are when you’re 18, let alone know if you’re going to love the same person 12 years later? There are so many options out there and paths to take.

If Annalise can’t speak French how can she be working at the local school? Is she working in the kitchen, or cleaning. I find that a bit baffling.
@Boohoo67
When in France one begins to pick up the language through daily life interactions. Don’t assume she cannot speak French at all. She’s an intelligent woman and can get on fine (I hope and pray) without that stick figure Jack Spratt of a husband.
I finally built up the courage to divorce the Albatross alcoholic jobless husband of 30 years of mine when I was pushed to the limits of bankruptcy by his not working for the last 10 years of my 30 year marriage to him.
And this was at age 64!!!!!!
It was a nightmare from which I never thought I’d awaken. But….. I did thank God…… not without scars…… but I am alive and well and can speak of it.
So here’s to Annalises’ being snatched from the jaws of death by a thousand vlogs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.