The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.
Welcome you are amongst friends. You should of screen shot it and posted it here. We archive everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At least her guest have a safe place untill she can figure out what to do next.
I would never call that place safe, not even in my worse nightmare. Each and every time I visit her HMN something horrific happened to someone that could easily have been prevented by common sense and decent behavior.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Wow those threads go so fast...as i am stick to the house, yes ...also bitten by the virus, i have time to catch up...

Dan and Annalise...i think its hard for any couple to have children before your house is even finished..living in a dump with two is also hard but with children it is extra difficult..They need a lott of time and structure..and Dans latest vlog shows again what a bad state that house is in...and what level his buidingskills are..I feel for Annalise to have to live there with two small children...also with electrical heaters...i must cost a fortune..to keep that place warm..How and why they split up is also speculation..but i think it has a lott of factors..mostly to do with his vlogging and being around Lalande..Its always nicer to party and drink, go on holidays/work than go home to a dump like that and many things needs reparing or sorting out...but i think they both better had thought through what it means to start a family in a foreign country, with hardly money nor income..buying a dump, thinking we will fix this in notime.. a mistake they all make..Having a stable finished home/house is always a good base to have your rest after days of work..Many couples split up during renovations...Imagine living in a house with leaks all the time..i would go mad...I sometimes wonder if they made the decission to have children there together..i never had the feeling Dan is so keen on being a father...it always looked to me, he felt it like a burden..not a joy..

Offcourse Madame Fanny has to put her nasty snout in this situation...she seemed to enjoy it a lott...what a nasty piece of tit...

I bet that guest from Ukraine was already on the roll to come over...another volunteer they can milk out to the bone..
Oh no! Take care! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dan seemingly missed out on the Barbara Cartland Valentine's extravaganza. Instead, I'd like to think he made some kind gesture to Annalise, but sadly I doubt it and hope that I'm wrong.
I think he was there and well hidden or watching the kids. Davy was "matched" with Sabina which everyone here thought was odd....

Reactions: 10
So sorry for what you had to endure and I completely recognize that feeling of needing to literally wash the dirt of you. Evil that is perfectly disguised as good has a tendency to do that to you, as it makes you wonder how you could have fallen for it before. Trust me, you are not the only one!
yes, thankyou I know what you mean. I have been on this site a couple of times before but I always thought she can't be that bad. I always see the good not the bad. I am definitely a glass half full person. 😔 I was a patreon at the beginning then couldn't stand the sycophants so left. Rejoined about three months ago. Cancelled yesterday. What horrid people. So sorry to post so much will go and have a cup of coffee. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually felt SORRY for him when the horses stables were made right next to his cottage. I wouldn't want to live right next to them like that. I can't speak for anyone else.
It’s not much of a stable and if mucking is done daily it wouldn’t be terrible. But, hopefully they come up with a better solution. At least they have pasture to exercise in.

Reactions: 14
I think he was there and well hidden or watching the kids. Davy was "matched" with Sabina which everyone here thought was odd....
Davy matched with anyone is odd and not EVERYONE here thought it odd.We have nothing to suggest that Dan was present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
yes, thankyou I know what you mean. I have been on this site a couple of times before but I always thought she can't be that bad. I always see the good not the bad. I am definitely a glass half full person. 😔 I was a patreon at the beginning then couldn't stand the sycophants so left. Rejoined about three months ago. Cancelled yesterday. What horrid people. So sorry to post so much will go and have a cup of coffee. 😊
Haha, look who you are talking to...I post way too much myself. I do get what you mean when you say somebody can't be that bad. We make it way too easy for her to just call us a hate-site and cast away all the true and appalling things that are documented here. But in time, I'm sure, this will turn into the biggest I-told-you-so-forum on the internet. Anyway, happy we can provide you with a better environment to enrich your opinions!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Welcome you are amongst friends. You should of screen shot it and posted it here. We archive everything.
Haha, look who you are talking to...I post way too much myself. I do get what you mean when you say somebody can't be that bad. We make it way too easy for her to just call us a hate-site and cast away all the true and appalling things that are documented here. But in time, I'm sure, this will turn into the biggest I-told-you-so-forum on the internet. Anyway, happy we can provide you with a better environment to enrich your opinions!
thank you. Very much 🦄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone explain to me how Doing It Ourselves has 231K subscribers while Chateau Diaries has 182K subscribers? I know we speculated that Michael bought subscribers…but, is that a “one time” purchase, or ongoing? It would make no sense for him to keep paying for subscribers if he’s not making videos (or making very few videos). When Michael was at the top of his game, I really thought his videos were better than SJ’s. I honestly thought he could potentially rival SJ on Patreon (not as much money as SJ, but a healthy income flow). He just couldn’t sustain it. But the subscriber count doesn’t make sense to me at all.
It was explained many moons ago that MP’s channel was announced on CD, so the vast majority of her subscribers subscribed to his channel before the first vlog was aired, because of the instant large numbers of subs the YouTube algorithm boosted it by putting it into peoples suggested videos so that’s how he’s gained more subs as not all of them found him through CD

Reactions: 9
I’ve been away, just catching up with two threads (phew).
Sorry if this has already been shared previously, to quote Annalise “he’s the love of my life, I can’t imagine life without him”. 😞 Watching this makes the situ very sad and very real, people are hurting,

I’ve had my suspicions over knowing glances Dan and a female volunteer have been giving each other and sarky comments Stephfanny has been dropping, out of respect I won’t divulge further.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I hear you, Jeeves, and totally agree. This is why I chose to not talk about it before and I'm glad I did. Even now, revealing what I know to be true about what actually happened, would not make an end to these vicious attacks, so I keep my dirty mouth shut. I do hope the truth will come out when it needs to and the ones who deserve blame will receive just that.
Like you, I do feel responsible as a frequent poster here and wonder what we can do to stop it, without losing our main focus. Any suggestions?
Remind people that they can query through official channels as to why the accounts are not available.

This is the email: [email protected]

This is the RNA number W363004542
Basically the reference number for Chateau de Lalande Association. Quote this in your correspondence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen can not control the narrative.
Yesterday's gift grab live chat did not go as planned. TICK TOCK🌋

Jason Dubey Hello

Jason Dubey Wow, so the whole World is in turmoil yet again! US stock market lost 600 points this morning. Not sure how it is now. What a disaster

SharonSmilesPhotography the Laladers are the best. thank you for thinking of Ukraine!!

Jason Dubey @Brenda M Hi Brenda! It's hard to be chipper with everything that is happening
Brenda M @Jason Dubey I agree been feeling anxious feel better chatting but the unwelcome visitor still lurking God save us all
Jason Dubey @Brenda M It is unimaginable

Jason Dubey @Angela Pa Honestly? I'm am sick to my stomach with this Pootin crap
Angela Pa @Jason Dubey Covid was not enough we needed that too on top of everything.

Jason Dubey @diana Elizabeth Bashford This is really bad. I think it is also dangerous for Steph and Co to get political in any way.
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

Jason Dubey @Angela Pa Very very scary.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey I fear this is just the start. We hoped that as covid declined their might be respite. sadly not.
Jenny Willow I have lived in Russia and sadly whilst I am utterly horrified by events I am equally not surprised.
Jason Dubey @Jenny Willow It's like the elephant in the room. What a catastrophy.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey Perhaps a Russian bear disguised as an elephant!
Jason Dubey @Jenny Willow No joke!

Penny Howard Jason Dubey ,that is why I love this channel because we can come together all over the world and just be friends
Jason Dubey @Penny Howard Yes, I agree. I was in tears driving to the gallery today, just knowing what is to come.

Val Slater@ Jason Dubey, Steph is human like the rest of us and can't ignore the inhumanity of it all. She can't win as she been criticised in previous comments for enjoying herself in Venice despite Ukraine
Val Slater@ Jason dupey you are entitled to your opinion but I think they show the reality of life which isn't black and white and that like the rest of us they have flaws but remain good people at heart

Jason Dubey @Val Slater Yes, I know her. But they are not making a lot of mistakes.
Jason Dubey @Val Slater I meant to say, but that doesn't mean that they are not making a log of mistakes. For example, the relationship drama and now getting political is NOT going to help the the mission

siamgirl31 I’m sure with the LaLande touch, it will not, and does not have to be political, just humans caring for other humans. Especially the children

Jason Dubey Well, on a positive note, we are doing Chagall's bible etchings for Spring in my gallery.
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott In the art business, qualified people don't walk around when it is less than 30 degrees

M Parker Hey, before we get started watching, I've had an idea kicking around in my head for months and I thought I'd present it today:
Jenny Willow @M Parker Now you've got me intrigued
M Parker what do you think of a Natie Appreciation Month?? Where those of us who want to shower her with cards and those who can afford with little gifts, and we send them throughout the month we choose?
M Parker As a thank you for all her hard work for keeping this channel sorted etc
M Parker It wouldn't be cards and gifts to open on Cadeaux, but just for her personally. Could arrive anytime throughout the month
M Parker Oh, good, I'm glad you guys like the idea! I just think she would be so surprised and touched
Diana Elizabeth Bashford @M Parker sounds like a great idea and I make cards
Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande
M Parker Speaking of organizing (it might be TMI, but for completely unknown reasons my text kept insisting on Speaking of Orgasms &I honestly don't know why but that made me think of Marie's Orgasmic Figs

Percy Attfield Good evening to all.
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Philip Janssen Oh huh? 8 minute countdown? Very strange
Jenny Willow OK let's chat amongst ourselves for another 8 minutes then...
Jason Dubey Who made that mistake
smolpuppyo'love hello there mhttps://www.instagram.com/_srebeka_/y wonderful (mostly) loyal lalanders I adore you all

Philip Janssen @donny Slader I’m with you on the countdown, must be a glitch as we didn’t set it to have such a long one
Philip Janssen @Céleste R None of us, must be a YouTube glitch?

siamgirl31 Does anyone know if we rewatch the old videos if it still generates ad revenue?
siamgirl31 If we rewatch all of the previous cadeaux show will that generate income for this month?
Patricia Jamieson @siamgirl31 I think it does so I am going right back to the 1st Cadeaux at the chateau and like and comment on each one and watch all the ads and I'm sure it helps
Angela Pa @sismgirl31 good idea I also play the vlog on my family member’s phone to hike up viewing traffic.
Helen Neave My first live chat …… would it be possible to set up a system where we can donate ‘ live ‘ during the premiere?

Jason Dubey Did anyone see the house size boulder that fell from a cliff onto the Hwy 50 over Echo Summit? That is my route to work.

Patricia Jamieson was shocked and a little sad that Dan and Annalise have seperated but will co parent and be friends

Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott No, today I'm caught up. People are really spooked about Poopootin's war, and the stock market just crashed. Thankfully I have money.

Chateau Unwrapped! Hello everyone!!! I have no idea why there was such a long countdown for the premiere - I'm sorry about that!
Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!!!
Gerald Grady Stephanie has a heart of gold Linda
smolpuppyo'love I wholeheartedly agree with you Gerald, Stephanie has a beautiful heart
Gerald Grady Good evening Philip

Joy Eddlemon @Phillip Jansen where is Sabina from?? Ukraine???
Philip Janssen @Joy Eddlemon She is from Denmark!

alanna gilmore @Karen S I always watch my Patreon updates! She is so generous with everything in her life!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Alanna gilmore

jannebu Could the video be demoniticed? I can't see the donate botom and I saw several people saying they didnt get the ad beforhand @Chateau Unwrapped!
Philip Janssen @jannebu It’s monetised! I got an ad :)
jannebu @Philip Janssen great to hear. I never gets them sincs I have premier, but it was the coment and lack of live donation that got me woried
Philip Janssen @jannebu :)

Philip Janssen @Judy Nail I’ve got rehearsals in the Netherlands for the musical I’m starring in in April and May!
M Parker @Philip Janssen yay it's back on!
Philip Janssen @M Parker It is! I’m so excited!!

Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen It is sooo cute! ❤
Philip Janssen❤ @Laura Claudia

Philip Janssen @Joy Casto I’d love to do more crafts!
smolpuppyo'love false labels hahaha

siamgirl31 @Gerald Grady I would probably faint if I ordered a taxi and you were my driver
Gerald Grady Today siamgirl131, I was taxi driving big fans of Ed Sheeran, round Framingham, He was at the same School as Stephanie

Laura Claudia @Chateau Unwrapped! Stephanie, did you get a haircut when away? Your hair looks great!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia No, I just used my airwrap today (we filmed this this morning)! I'm seeing Annalise to save my hair next week

June Matthews I was hoping Marie was coming back to the chateau! News anyone?
Chateau Unwrapped! @June Matthews Marie was here last week, I missed her by one day! But she's coming back to France, so we're hoping to see each other soon

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Thanks for trying to hold up the smile. We are in deep tit. Stay safe and for your own safety please don't get political.
smolpuppyo'love great advice @jasondubey

Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey The world is in a dark place at the moment. To be fair, though, I don't think that supporting Ukraine is being political, I think it's naturally responding to a humanitarian crisis
Jason Dubey @smolpuppyo'love Thanks@ I am smart when I try

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! It's more than a crisis, I'm afraid.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Yes, it is horrific
Jason Dubey @Lisa Akinlabi Thanks. Im trying to hold back the tears

Linda Elliott @ Jason Dubey has something happened to you o er there?
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! You know I have a lot of respect for you, and I am not trying to be overly critical, I am just saying please be careful for the sake of your own safety, and the others.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey ❤ ❤ ❤

Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott Well, it is happening to us all right now. If you follow the American stock market the news is NOT good, and may get really really bad.
Linda Elliott @ Jason Dubey I am not ruled by money, I have my freedom and I am lucky to be able to breathe fresh air. I feel deep remorse for everything happening in Europe at the moment ….. I feel helpless

Sue Gordon @Chateau Unwrapped! You are so professional Steph! Part of who you are.

Percy Attfield Good night to each one. Be safe and thank you for the many messages of support, here and the weeks gone by.

Jason Dubey Nice bright ending! Now I have to make a Fedex label. I feel a little better. See you next time! @Chateau Unwrapped!
Sue Gordon Hit the like button!!

Philip Janssen Thank you all so much
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here! Love
smolpuppyo'love goodnight and prayers for you all
caroline gooder good night!
Philip Janssen @Denise T Steph just got kicked out of the live, but has asked me to say Yes, although she’ll leave the gardening to Mummy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If you want to see historical restoration of a historically important listed chateau here’s a good one

Makes Fanny look like a
If you want to see historical restoration of a historically important listed chateau here’s a good one

Makes Fanny look like a fool.
It's not hard to make SJ look like a fool. She can manage that on her own without even opening her mouth. Ta for the link to an actual chateau renovation. I sometimes watch Les Jeromes channel for chateau restoration too. Interesting stuff, with no nonsense.

Reactions: 10
You're not wrong. At least, that was what they wanted us to belief. But so was the whole debt thing to begin with. Trotterboy said 500 euro's but who knows how much he actually owned her. Let's not forget who loves money above all, even above willow patterns and Spode trash.
It keeps him endebted to her financially. He's already sold his soul to her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if i am posting in wrong place, I have no idea how this forum works. But thank you for the likes, feel a bit teary tbh.
The circus monkey's of SJ come after everyone with a brain who dare to question her behaviour. Because dear violet, they truely believe Stephanie is 'overworked'

Just thought to let you all know. Miss Jarvis has spent at least 41 days away from the shittoo so far this year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It’s sad because I think she still loves him…and she might even hold out hope that things will work out. Maybe that’s why she agreed to take time to have coffee with him. Either that or she realized Dan had the camera out when he asked her to come inside. I also think he didn’t need to show himself waiting for her to arrive. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse…there was no reason for him to sit on a bench doing nothing. And Annalise could have called him when she arrived. The problem with vlogging is that the vlogger controls the narrative…and Dan certainly didn’t paint Annalise is a good light with that act. 🙁
This sad excuse for a husband won't change his colors any time soon, if ever. He is egotistical and self serving. I hope Annalise sees this clearly, and moves on to a happy fulfilling and love filled life. I remember reading a quote some time ago that the camera never lies...sees the truth. Tattlers see the reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.

Would it help to use the report button for posts believed to be libelous? That would then put it in the hands of the mods.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.