The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M Parker Hey, before we get started watching, I've had an idea kicking around in my head for months and I thought I'd present it today:
Jenny Willow @M Parker Now you've got me intrigued
M Parker what do you think of a Natie Appreciation Month?? Where those of us who want to shower her with cards and those who can afford with little gifts, and we send them throughout the month we choose?
M Parker As a thank you for all her hard work for keeping this channel sorted etc
M Parker It wouldn't be cards and gifts to open on Cadeaux, but just for her personally. Could arrive anytime throughout the month
M Parker Oh, good, I'm glad you guys like the idea! I just think she would be so surprised and touched
Diana Elizabeth Bashford @M Parker sounds like a great idea and I make cards
Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande

before starting the Nati Appreciation Month they may wish to view Selmar’s latest Patreon vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I was a Dan supporter and defender. I always said that I didn’t see anything going on with Dan, but I would change my opinion if circumstances changed. Well, here we are. Once again, my eyes have been opened (same as with MPK, SJ, and the others). It’s interesting to reflect on the vlogs of the past 6 months knowing what we know today. Puts a lot of things in a different perspective. The smoke and mirrors are tiring.
Would you say they are exhausting? Sigh.

Reactions: 14
Dan contracted (most likely) covid and was visibly sick, Oct. 21, 2021. He then infected his family. Thomas was hospitalized right before Halloween. Dan's family was still expected to participate in the Lalande Halloween festivities. As a mother, that would have been my last straw.:mad:
Between Halloween and Dana's 50th birthday party, Lalande was a cesspool of illness.🤫

Comments from:
UPDATE on kid 2
Oct 30, 2021

hootenanny1001

4 months ago
Don’t care about Halloween party just overjoyed that Thomas is okay and out of hospital…Really good news👍

Mavis Pritchard
4 months ago
Thanks for the update Dan. Very happy to hear Thomas is home and feeling better. Happy Halloween

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So Annalise is going to do Fanny's hair next week???
Laura Claudia @Chateau Unwrapped! Stephanie, did you get a haircut when away? Your hair looks great!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia No, I just used my airwrap today (we filmed this this morning)! I'm seeing Annalise to save my hair next week

FRK is coming back to France??? What does that mean - permanently or on her current couch surfing road trip?
June Matthews I was hoping Marie was coming back to the chateau! News anyone?
Chateau Unwrapped! @June Matthews Marie was here last week, I missed her by one day! But she's coming back to France, so we're hoping to see each other soon[/QUOTE]

New hair, new me. Peaky Blinders style haircut is quite popular at the moment.
Love me some Peaky Blinders!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok. I’m going to make some unsolicited observations about Michael. First of all he originally moved in the chateau to help with reno work. It was just the three of them working together to make it livable. Then came mom and dad, sister and niece and those cute babies. He then was hanging out with princess and got the YT bug. Why not? He wasn’t doing anything else to make money. Slowly but surely that relationship ran its course as they always do with her and down the drain he went. He has a fling with a gigolo and spent all his money and ended up with ADHD back at the home with the fam. Whatever is happening now with patreon, dishes and YT, maybe is a good thing. As much as I wanted to see the gardeners cottage finished I don’t care who does it. He’s a young man with a future of living in a cottage with his dishes and dogs next to his parents. You have to admit that’s kind of pathetic for a young man. Hopefully he will get some therapy and get on with his life. He appears to be talented so let’s see what he can do. JMHO ❤
I read that Billy deserted his British army career from the Queen's Household Cavalry because he was bullied by his fellow troopers when his step sister committed suicide. Michael's behaviour is therefore going to be an enormous concern for the family, especially for Billy. He'll see it as the possibility of history repeating itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
I don't think she looked over happy about going in for a coffee. I know what I would have said camera or no camera in my face and it wouldn't have been 'oh that sounds lovely thank you darling'. They couldn't really have sat in that kitchen and createda miserable atomosphere with the little ones present, that's not fair. I was more or less the same age as Annalise when my first relationship broke up after 11 years. They may be 6 months on but you still have good and bad days, no matter who left who or whatever. Some days you can stomach your ex and others you'd just like to punch their lights out. She'll get there and be all the better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Throwing the first stone again.
At this point I do wonder if he is Bipolar - he is hitting a low point now - or suicidal - giving away prized possessions is a sign.

You could put a gun to my head asking me to choose, and I'd choose the bullet.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Booth’s china is going to Stephameeee as repayment for the £££ he borrowed from her after the Madrid debauchery. Remember how much she admired the tea service early in their relationship. As to Potty, he strikes me as a put out to pasture rent boy. The bullet might just be the sensible choice if one is allergic to penicillin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Liar liar Fanny's pants are on fire. Last two CD vlogs she has unnecessarily said she is cooking for FIVE. Silly Fanny keeps forgetting to count Dan..... Not...... she is purposely misdirecting.
Alternatively, Dan went to McMcDonalds because he couldn't stomach her tit cooking of Brussel sprouts pasta. 🤮 So SJ really was cooking for five.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something has been bothering me, niggling away. I've googled a lot but haven't found what I was looking for.

It's to do with Fanny's offer of accommodation to ONE Ukrainian refugee. Firstly, that's a bit cr*p, they could take quite a few easily I'm sure. Space wise I mean, I'm not daft enough to suggest they'd be enthusiastic about the idea. But her statement that the single female refugee in question specifically requested (and was granted) lalande??? WTF! Seriously? Hence my search. In all this chaos are we to believe that this is even possible? I can't determine how refugees are allocated accommodation, but I find it very hard to swallow that it's on a request basis to an exact address!

If anyone knows about this and can correct me, great, in the mean time smells like massive 🐂💩 to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
It’s difficult to stop the speculation. I will be honest to say I’ve been wrong about a lot of things here. When it comes to someone’s personal life, I prefer to let truths roll out as they will. We will wear ourselves out on guessing and accusatory comments. Those who have first hand experience with the situation are my go to people for information. I do sometimes “like” a comment because of some of what has been said or when it lumps several comments together I might like only part of the post. 🥸

Reactions: 15
I'm new here. I had a massive run in with SJ patreons over saying i felt a bit duped yesterday. Needless to say i was attacked big time including SJ
I feel horrible they were so nasty. Anyhoo Ive deleted it all. And just need to be away from it.
Not that I want to stir things up - it could actually bring some relief to your emotions, but could you let us know how you came to know about Chateau Diaries and what motivated you to become a patron, then to stop and then to donate again? It sounds like you had already had some doubts at some stage but nevertheless contributed again. Also did you ever think about staying at Lalande as a guest?

Reactions: 16
I know I'm overthinking this but is this a Dan film project? He's going to teach us how to break up but still remain friends? Have several more videos that he thinks are interesting (like today looking out different chateau windows). Annalise filming with him in different locations. I'm actually looking forward to more, good on you Dan for getting me interested in you and your little fam again. Hope the end result is you are back together and this was worth it. Or, you actually can teach us how to break up and remain friends. 🤷‍♂️
I thought the window scenes were a lot of effort for little effect.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I read that Billy deserted his British army career from the Queen's Household Cavalry because he was bullied by his fellow troopers when his step sister committed suicide. Michael's behaviour is therefore going to be an enormous concern for the family, especially for Billy. He'll see it as the possibility of history repeating itself.
I get that there is tragic history with this family. I hope MP is getting some therapy. Maybe that is why he’s making changes. Of course I have no idea. Hoping for the best. And, it’s better that he’s not grifting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Seeing the really malicious posts here over the past couple of days, shows clearly how much this group has been infiltrated by SJ's flying monkeys. I am appalled at some of the awful things I have read here, based primarily on speculation and a desire to cause hurt. The worst of the posts have come from new people . Despite them signing up here, I won't call them Tattlers, they are not!
I am truly ashamed that we have allowed this to happen unchecked. This isn't gossip about a wealthy, manipulative woman anymore, this is about causing upset to a young family at a difficult time under the guise of concern for Annalise. We can all feel for them but we don't know what has happened between them. The rumours of affairs, of a co-ercive and abusive relationship, attempts to defraud by confusing timelines etc. are gradually being presented as fact. Maybe there is something in some of it but none of us are privy to the details, especially those empty vessels shouting loudest. The long standing members need to look round and see what is happening here.
I agree 100%. Which is why I have held fire on any speculation about the marriage break up. The flying monkeys are not even clever enough to be subtle or bide their time with their venom.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.