The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would ruin her hair :devilish:, but I think Annelise is a much nicer person than me!
I agree.... Annelise is a nicer person than me too..... I would make that hair Yellow - so bad that no purple shampoo could save it ! ;)

Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande
No "Brenda M" I think she is the powerhouse witch behind LaLande !

Reactions: 11
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.
It seems so verrrry coincidental, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And that Annalise is doing Stephanie's hair ... which makes me gag too. Annalise needs to learn to say "no" .... though I think she's very much professional hairdresser mode with Stephanie ... any time I've seen her doing Stephanie's hair she's very professional. She better get paid properly.
If you have to do her rats tails....... Charge MORE !!!! $$$$$$$$ ✂ ........ and over process her colour! 🍋
Should be putting prices up too, as she has to make more money to look after her boys now.
I would ruin her hair :devilish:, but I think Annelise is a much nicer person than me!
I agree.... Annelise is a nicer person than me too..... I would make that hair Yellow - so bad that no purple shampoo could save it ! ;)
I hope Annalise doesn’t accidentally mix in some Nair into the hair color she prepares for Stephanie Jarvis. I hope she doesn’t accidentally use the old rusty chateau salmonella scissors to trim Steph’s hair. Just like she didn’t accidentally flood Dan the gardener’s YouTube studio, twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Today is Tuesday (where I am), now known as “Tattle” Tuesday, as we were treated to Sillymar’s full spill on the Natti is An Evil Monster series.

Well. Tomorrow is Wednesday - or rather “We Can’t Find the Accounts” Wednesday. Otherwise known as hump day, Wednesday is also now known as “Hump the Patrons” day, where they will be treated to a nervously delivered love-bombing session with the High Priestess of Greed via Patreon to deflect from the fact that Miss Greedy doesn’t want to tell what she spent your money on.
Well we know what she spent her money on - five star hotels, exclusive restaurants, designer clothing and her Giglio

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what I just don't get. All of these people bending over backwards for SJ. Has anyone around her got any sort of backbone? I refuse to believe she is this cult like figure who is able to control people. Even Clara's friends stuck around way too long and did her bidding. I guess that just isn't in my makeup. I would have been long gone. I just don't understand how so many people can give her so much power.
Well you haven't been love bombed for a long time first. These people wouldn't stay either if she was horrible right from the get go.
I have only worked out that someone in my life was love bombing me for a long time before they dumped me like I was a piece of :poop:. I thought they were my friend but I can see now (a few years later) how she manipulated me to get me to help her over and over as she really needed me and I was so wonderful etc etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Glad you had a lovely break Rexy !

Have you seen the vid Fanny did explaining Dan's break-up?
Oh you should if you have not.
Thank you @Pekey! I brought you with me in spirit! It was incredibly lovely, and relaxing! No, I did not realize Fanny made a video of this as well (oh my goodness, tell me she did not- it is incredibly inappropriate on so many levels, as I suspect the cesspool of the Shitoo is what actually caused the divide in the first place!) I am currently watching the Fleuries' latest vlog (I am really behind!), and will look for the Fanny one next.

Reactions: 12
Hello, my darling Tartlets and Tartgents! T Rex has returned from a much-needed and well-deserved weeklong beach holiday! I caught a few snippets (the threads were moving far too fast to even attempt to keep up), and I see I have much catching up to do- you all have been a busy lot, and hopefully, someone has saved me some popcorn. 🍿 Dan and Annaliese are broken up? WHAT?!? (No need to respond- I see there is an entire thread about this.) But, as one who WAS a staunch Dan-fender, like the tides, my allegiances have turned, as his behavior speaks for itself. Thank you @Linus for posting the Sillymar video- this was actually one of Selmar's better videos- I actually feel empathy for him, and it all made sense, as in the earlier videos, he was one of the hardest workers at the Shitoo. It confirms our suspicions that Nuti is a negative influence, and the root of the majority of the malcontent at the Shitoo- Fanny needs to send her packing, but Nuti got her claws into Amaury instead to secure her place. It was also at the arrival of Nuti that we saw our beloved Flower Killer turn from a happy, positive grifter into a dour, angry person. All signs point to Nuti as the ringleader. Fanny is too daft to see what is actually happening, or too lazy to do anything. Speaking of Fanny, whilst I have not caught up on all the posts yet, nor the CLL vlogs, I am supposing that the accounts are still missing along with the chapel restorer... 🤪
Seeing it all in one post ...SMH you can't make this 💩 up

• Heart
  • Wow
Hello, my darling Tartlets and Tartgents! T Rex has returned from a much-needed and well-deserved weeklong beach holiday! I caught a few snippets (the threads were moving far too fast to even attempt to keep up), and I see I have much catching up to do- you all have been a busy lot, and hopefully, someone has saved me some popcorn. 🍿 Dan and Annaliese are broken up? WHAT?!? (No need to respond- I see there is an entire thread about this.) But, as one who WAS a staunch Dan-fender, like the tides, my allegiances have turned, as his behavior speaks for itself. Thank you @Linus for posting the Sillymar video- this was actually one of Selmar's better videos- I actually feel empathy for him, and it all made sense, as in the earlier videos, he was one of the hardest workers at the Shitoo. It confirms our suspicions that Nuti is a negative influence, and the root of the majority of the malcontent at the Shitoo- Fanny needs to send her packing, but Nuti got her claws into Amaury instead to secure her place. It was also at the arrival of Nuti that we saw our beloved Flower Killer turn from a happy, positive grifter into a dour, angry person. All signs point to Nuti as the ringleader. Fanny is too daft to see what is actually happening, or too lazy to do anything. Speaking of Fanny, whilst I have not caught up on all the posts yet, nor the CLL vlogs, I am supposing that the accounts are still missing along with the chapel restorer... 🤪
The accountant has disappeared with the chapel restorer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Glad you had a lovely break Rexy !

Have you seen the vid Fanny did explaining Dan's break-up?
Oh you should if you have not.
When Stephenfraud and Snorts breakup, I sincerely hope that multiple folks in the chateauverse…Dan, Annalise, Michael Petherick, Selmar…post special videos expressing their thoughts on the end of the relationship. Narcissistic witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Welp, I finally watched Fanny's latest CLL vlog. Vice finding a real storage solution (her above-the-door spice cabinet storage "shoe locker" was already abysmal, as no one can actually see what spices are contained, and are probably just only utilizing the ones that are stored on the shelf next to the stove for convenience sake), she destroys some pretty expensive Spode toile a viewer sent (which I suspect was sent to her to make something pretty for a room or the kitchen- like a pillow, or curtains) and uses it for utensils. Ugh, and the slaves volunteers who actually do the cooking/washing up are just going to chuck them back into one of the plastic bins. The dinner she prepared was abysmal as well, as she was remarking how expensive duck was as well as the Toulouse canard/sausage/beans in a can, and how you could cut it with another can of beans. (Well played- you live lavishly on holiday, yet cut corners to feed your paying customers.) I also watched her previous vlog (this gem also appeared whilst I was gone) where she found some random brussel sprouts in the garden, cooked them in a pan, boiled some expensive pasta, and discovered a pan of pasta Marie had made whist she was a CLL (apparently made with random scraps of what could be found in the pantry- peas, tuna, and pasta)- reconstituted it with stock, and covered it with random pre-holiday cheese that was laying around. ) The irony was in asking Nuti how the brussel sprouts were after dinner, "Oh they were delicious!" whilst Nuti still had a full plate of both pastas in front of her. SMH. No wonder the residents of the Shitoo get waay to overly excited about Macca's!
Would love to hear your response to Stephanie's patreon announcement that Dan and Annelise have split, and he is living at the Shitoo when you get a chance.

• Heart
Well you haven't been love bombed for a long time first. These people wouldn't stay either if she was horrible right from the get go.
I have only worked out that someone in my life was love bombing me for a long time before they dumped me like I was a piece of :poop:. I thought they were my friend but I can see now (a few years later) how she manipulated me to get me to help her over and over as she really needed me and I was so wonderful etc etc.
I assume your love bombing (which I am sorry about) wasn't on video. If that is what she is doing we are all seeing it. No excuse now for anyone to get caught up in it. Even though they are on video they seem to keep coming back for more. But, you are right, I have no experience with it.

Reactions: 4
I hope Annalise doesn’t accidentally mix in some Nair into the hair color she prepares for Stephanie Jarvis. I hope she doesn’t accidentally use the old rusty chateau salmonella scissors to trim Steph’s hair. Just like she didn’t accidentally flood Dan the gardener’s YouTube studio, twice.
Or she could wash it with glue like Veronica did to Betty 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I fell for it because I thought she had put ALL her money into buying. She said 2020 was going to be the first year the BnB would make a profit and now with covid they couldn't have guests. Lots of people fell for it as we weren't in our 'right' minds (me too) because of the fear of covid in the beginning of the pandemic. She saw an opportunity to con people who wouldn't normally be conned. I'm lucky as I never gave her money or gifts, but I did believe her lies for a while, as it looked such a nice and friendly place.
Well, you have a point there: fear! Fear is the most effective way of manipulating people's minds, because it makes you weak and fragile. We were all very afraid - at the beginning. I too loved her vlogs and thought she was so cheerful and pleasant - at the beginning, but then something didn't sound quite right, so I began to pay more attention to small things and details and the picture wasn't so transparent anymore. By the way, if they were so poor, why did awful Mummy fly back and forth from SA, why not selling some antique furniture, vases, paintings, china, daddy's works etc? And why, with mummy engaged to Percy, didn't the rich old man help them?
Let's say that at first maybe she didn't think her little act would be so successful and rewarding and probably without Channel 4 she would never have achieved that popularity. She was just lucky with timing, but clever in seeing what potential the whole thing had. So, yes, she took advantage of fragile people and went on worst and worst.
Good for you that never sent her money or gifts. Another thing I noticed is that she gets the majority of her patreon money and gifts from the USA and not so much from Europe, apart from UK. Certainly not from countries where covid measures destroyed the economy and made many people redundant and in need.

Reactions: 26
I second that emotion.
I think her master plan is, and it's not dumb, gite the place out, charge €2300 a pop per week, leave Amaury in charge, and buy a palazzo in Venice. Dan mentioned something about fitting a swimming pool this week and I don't think it's at chateau Price. @Le Comte has always said the only way you can make money on those places is as gites, and to do that you need a pool.
So that's what's happening. SJ has written her ticket out. As it stands, the reno is saved for Channel 4, and that is her entree to mainstream media. That's all the whole Potemkin village chateau is now, auditioning for MSM.

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
If that is indeed her intention, and I agree it is, then she blatantly lied to the Marquis. I distinctly remember her saying that he did NOT want the chateau broken up into apartments. She said she would not break it up into apartments. AND she convinced him that she had no intentions of fixing up the chateau and flipping it. She convinced him the chateau was where she wanted to be.. This is why he was OK selling to her. That and he had given his word he would sell to her even though a last minute bid came in from a family whom he preferred to sell the chateau to. And yet divying up the chateau into apartments is exactly what she has been doing...
I also remember her saying that she absolutely did not want a listed chateau (so she could vulgarize it as much as she wanted) and lastly I read somewhere she did not intend to keep the chateau but wanted to fix it up with Nick and unload it...
Lie, lie, lie...
She has lied and duped long before she duped and lied to her patreons...
Buttercup has always had her crosshairs fixed on Venice. Ultimately who cares what she wants to do with her pile. But it is unfortunate that she lies and dupes to advance her schemes by taking advantage of people's good nature, generosity and yes, stupidity.

For her the end justifies the means...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This is what I just don't get. All of these people bending over backwards for SJ. Has anyone around her got any sort of backbone? I refuse to believe she is this cult like figure who is able to control people. Even Clara's friends stuck around way too long and did her bidding. I guess that just isn't in my makeup. I would have been long gone. I just don't understand how so many people can give her so much power.
Apart from the ones who are like her, or her flying monkeys, all the rest are very weak people with no personality, or who maybe have some issue of past traumas in their lives, hence a good source of energy supply. You know, like when a vampire sticks his teeth into your neck, there is a sort of ipnose and you are unable to react. Annelise is probably no exception, otherwise she wouldn't have been stuck with that Dan fella, whose real personality has finally surfaced. I have read in some previous posts that SJ ruined and corrupted him, as he was such a nice boy before. But you don't change a personality. What he is now was already there, just waiting for the right moment to show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holly Hell. I just watched the SD's video posted by @Linus. Thanks for sharing! Poor SD seriously failed the Nutty test. SD did all that work for Fanny - fed her animals, sorted her wood stores, built the garden beds, taught tango to her guests, cut those stones for the bathroom floor, cleaned out the tit hole under the bathroom, did her bidding, etc etc. and he wasn't even living in the chiteau like the other volunteers. We can't possibly know the whole story, but I don't doubt for a second that Nutti said those things. Nutty gets this steely look in her eye like she's going to rip your face off while at the same time she's grinning. Josie had Nutties number right away. Nuttie was the one that told Josie she couldn't take a break and join me on a walk, and basically ran her ragged. I really feel bad for Armoire. I hope he wakes up before it's too late because Nutty is going to shred him to pieces once the honeymoon is over. Anyway, he doesn't get a pass because he must be able to see what's going on. Some men do love witches. Btw, I caught the patron video someone posted here where Fanny is bossing everyone around the grand salon so she can arrange the paneling to her liking. It cracked me up watching 4 grown men hoisting heavy objects around on her command while she and PhiPhi driveled nonsense about how things should be done. You could tell Armoire was seething underneath. If I were him, I would lock the doors to that room and not open them until the job is done. Or just pull up shop, cut my losses, and get the hell out of there. He is being manipulated beyond belief. Why isn't he expending his youthful strength and energy on a home of his own? He'll never get anything out of that job but boney fingers and back pain. Do you really think that apartment is being built for Nutty? She said to me that she wanted to do a series of framed flower photos to put on the wall when she has her own house again...then she stuttered awkwardly, "I mean the apartment here". It was so weird because she was definitely covering some tracks. That apartment is going to be a gite. If it ever gets finished. And why does Scott Man need another apartment? He already has one. (Oh yeah, that's PhiPhi's special room now.) Another example of patron money being spent to build rentals, not to restore or renovate. Watch this space.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.
I think it is likely that those requests came from SJ and her crew. SJ has manipulated comments, and as has been discussed in this forum, has likely posted under different names in order to spin the narrative or attack critical posts. She has been deleting unfavorable comments for years in order to manipulate viewers and patrons and support a false image of herself that is saintly, wonderful, etc. I don’t know if she has been buying glowing commentary but I have never seen a YouTube channel comments section with so many over effusive idolizing comments. It doesn’t ring true.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.