The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done both and its just as complicated and painful in both scenarios, especially if children are involved. Marriage does not hold a couple together if its not meant to be.
I have done both too, although children weren't involved in the unmarried one and the married one was definitely much harder and more complicated for me and my husband/partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, it wasn't me who invented this diversion and the simple fact that it is here anyway (everybody is talking about the break up, nobody is talking about Nutty scaring away the one volunteer that was so loved by SJ's fans....) proves SJ wants us NOT talking about her cousins love. We are doing a hell of a job complying to her wishes.
You are correct, I'll repost a visual reminder :cool:

natita.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well, it wasn't me who invented this diversion and the simple fact that it is here anyway (everybody is talking about the break up, nobody is talking about Nutty scaring away the one volunteer that was so loved by SJ's fans....) proves SJ wants us NOT talking about her cousins love. We are doing a hell of a job complying to her wishes.
Because nobody cares that N scared away Slymar and Elvenear? And who would want to annoy Nati, the master of all the presents, she who decides which parcel is to be opened on Cadeaux? She who decides if the parcel even reached LaLande?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don't need an insider just watch the vloggs. How he interacted with her. Watch his bday video for example, one can clearly see that A was not into it,
The first video I saw the big change was when Annelise came back from her trip to the UK. When she entered the house, the boys ran to her straightaway but Dan then cut the video before any interaction/non-interaction between him and Annelise was shown.

Reactions: 16
I wonder how many viewers or patrons will pick up on Selmar's comment about Natti, as it is hidden away in a reply on an old video.

Reactions: 12
We will get back on track, have no fear. We do need a moment at least to react to the break up, it has only been 5 hours!). We take breaks and talk about all kinds of off beat stuff and people .... look how long the Woodpecker chat was happening ... but Selmar has reminded us and we will not forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Keep the focus on the puppeteer operating Natty natty naughty natty

What about the number from the accountant??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A lot of women loose weight after a divorce not because they are looking desperately for another one and need to change to catch one but because they feel better, free, relieved and because they got rid of the reason why they gained weight in the first place.
When I went through my divorce, I lost a lot of weight which was in no way intentional, people even began to worry about how thin I was. It was simply because I was suddenly thrust into being the sole caregiver of a young child, had a very busy full time job, dealing with solicitors regarding the divorce/property etc, etc and ALSO, at the same time, having to cope with the upset/betrayal as well as safeguarding my child's emotional well being too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nutty. So Stephanfraudie doesn’t want us discussing Nutty, the accessory to Stephanfraudies many wrongful, deceitful, crappy actions.

Okay. What is your opinion of Nutty and what have you noticed about her actions, etc.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha, I've been here longer than you. I'm just not here all the time. I go away for a few weeks/months and then come back.

Mhmmmmm… Ryan vanished too for some time. He went to… THE EAST! And he met there A LADY!

It’s over, I got you. Surrender and donate your clothes to the Emmaus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Annalise has commented and is getting lots of support ... noted the one comment in particular from Tatyanna.

IthCZ1KfsRlNybNirMe_OI4E=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Escape to rural France
Annalise Price
1 hour ago
Thanks for the support at this difficult time
emoji_u2764.png

DOzckJ3fVuwmnUeaAOc_gDA=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

EOC3EtD00Of7RFKvzhcJyCww=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
22 minutes ago
Hi Annalise, I wanted to connect before, but didn't want to speak out of turn... I just wanted to say how much I appreciated knowing you at Lalande. Most people were nice, but you were especially lovely and such a darling – and when I needed it most. It's not forgotten. If you ever need a place to stay you have one (would be in the UK for now but that goes for any future place in France too).
emoji_u2764.png

• Sick
Reactions: 55
In my humble opinion that is indeed the more important news of tonight, yet it will take more time to truly establish itself as the ticking time bomb it has always been. Another KABOOM on it's way? I think so.
Exactly how I feel too. Especially as it has still not been revealed precisely what did go down.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1107184

Haha as I predicted Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel has miraculously pulled her finger out for some DIY after voices of decent after her 3 month hiatus. Love the maniacally panicked smile.

Oh wait I spoke too soon. She stapled six squares of fabric to the inside of a cupboard and it took two days. God help these buffoons. Patrons this is what your dollars are going towards - wake up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I said at the time if I were Annalise, that remark by SJ would not go down well. Now we know the timelines, the remark is even more callous. She’s a 1st class nasty witch isn’t she. She could have edited it out but left it in as a way of entertaining herself and/or her minions. Nasty. I hope karma bites her in the rear one day 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Aren´t you making this even worse than it really must be for them, IF they read here? A break-up is always a tough thing to go thru and I am sorry for them and at the same time realise that it is not by business why it happened. I wish them both well as parents and persons.
How am I making it worse here? I'm sorry, but I'm not the one speculating and spreading stories. It's because I wish them both well I kept quiet.

Reactions: 34
I have noticed that Nutty is a lot like IJ, she will have a scowl on her face, see the camera, and immediately start laughing, nodding in agreement with Fanny, make exaggerated faces, and act like she is the most cheerful person ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Both Michael and Dan were dishonest and deceptive when they continued work on their studio cottages just to keep the patreon money flowing. Hard to believe I trusted them both. I gave money to Michael before he vanished off to Spain. I never give money to any of these YouTube people anymore. i always think the best of people and then find out they are crooks and scammers. I thought Ash and Terry were cool, but they aredoing the same thing with gifts like Stephanie does. They obviously haven't been reading Tattle and the criticism Stephanie gets for her disgusting sybaritic antics in her gifts channel.

• Heart
I have noticed once Nutty started getting gifts herself In the Unwrapped videos, she became very happy to be on camera and be a party to the videos. She wasn’t so happy when wasnt receiving gifts.She is competition with Phi Pho over who gets the most presents. I wonder if she throws presents for Phi Phi in the trash rather than giving them to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stephanie Jarvis does another boring vlog ... shared in this fashion so you don't need to see her mug and it is linked so you don't see ads ....

• Heart
Chateau LeFleur posted new video of something that SJ will never do. And some nice jokes from Phillip plus they put Ukranian Flag at the end of their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.