The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I applaud @Clara for keeping this news to herself. She did exactly the right thing in keeping quiet and allowing Dan to announce this in his own time. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors and none of us know what has contributed to this sad news. It takes two to make and to break a relationship, so it is foolish of us to speculate. It won't necessarily be one-sided although I fully understand why Annalise may not want to speak on camera. I hope that we can all leave them to sort through this for the sake of their boys. Spiteful speculation about Cat by people trying to pass themselves off as being supportive of Annalise is both cruel and unnecessary.
I have to say that there really are a couple of poisonous fairly new Tattlers who are emerging here, as other have already said. One in particular has been on my radar since they joined a short while ago, who has really crawled out of the proverbial woodpile! One to watch, I say. 🐍
I hope that Dan and Annalise can move forward now and that Dan will be able to find somewhere away from HMN. I can see why he would avail himself of the opportunity to stay close to his boys at this time. I still think that he is decent bloke who will do his best, not only for the boys but also for Annalise. I wonder if Annalise will be moving into her mum's home when it is completed?
I can agree with everything except that it takes two to break a relationship. Not always. One person can make bad choices that can destroy it. No two people are perfect of course. Hopefully we can all move on from this. They'll figure it out. They don't need our help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who was that in the lower picture? The Duchess of Argyle?
It’s from the Shining.
That’s always a red flag, im a traditionalist, and never trust a man who wont marry the mother of his kids.
we’ll I’m 60. I’ve been living with the father of our 28 year old for 31 years. We are as stable and devoted as any other couple. We just don’t have any wedding photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No, I don't post pics like a teenager on insta. I had real sex last night.
Stephanie Jarvis right now not wanting to miss out on the drama of Dan and Annelise’s separation, but definitely wanting to deflect from Natalia Oliveto being a devious bully to Selmar.

Stephanfraudie, a true narc, also takes such glee and joy telling bad news about her friends/employees personal lives so she can profit off their misery.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤣 🤣 🤣
I'm thinking the same way too since she so snarky with LeFleur posting Ukraine flags which like sounds it comes from a jealous rival
I am snarky with everyone I feel snarky about. Doesn't mean a thing. And I defend everyone I feel defending, could even be S. Ask Mojo

Reactions: 4
to clarify Kristy’s absence due to friendship with Annalise wasn’t suggesting anything.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my has SJ been reading here all day. A little damage control. I am so supportive……….bs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Stephanfraudie, a true narc, also takes such glee and joy telling bad news about her friends/employees personal lives so she can profit off their misery.
This will come back and bite her and .....if we are all lucky - we will be all here to see it !!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Keep the focus on the puppeteer operating Natty natty naughty natty

What about the number from the accountant??
What accountant? Oh you must mean Snorty. Well, he hasn’t learned to add numbers yet, but he has mastered subtracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly what I thought. He could have whatever he wanted but Annelise had to have permission for something as small as a plant/flower.
He seemed completely emotionless during his "breakup" vlog...like he was just leaving a job, not an entire family :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well patrons don’t have to worry about never seeing the panelling they paid for being installed in the grand salon as they have just had the delight of seeing material stapled to a kitchen door, which SJ made sure to point out was a task that was seen through to completion. And what an arduous task that was. She also had to point out this was gifted material emphasising that so we knew it had not been thrown away or discarded as so much is.

Also at pains for us to know that they are forever going to Emmaeus with their unwanted food.

Obviously I have thoroughly misjudged them and misread their actions. They are not pathetic lying bastards but pillars of the community and their only concern is for other people not themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Maybe it's good that she needs for ever to finish a thing. If I would drink a glas of champagne everytime I finish a little task I would be drunk by 9am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
.I posted under Annalise Price "thank you post" and I subscribed to her YouTube. Perhaps if more people do, we encourage her to take control of her narrative. I think you should start a vlog and more importantly a Patreon. People were (are) invested in your life and you navigating France with two little ones. Something tells me that your Patreon and Vlog would perhaps surpass Dan's. No need for complex editing just shorts on both platforms. Take control of your narrative... tell the story of a Mom with little ones in France. Let it evolve into whatever it becomes. I am not a Patreon on Dan's but would absolutely become yours

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So what if Natti was mean to Selmar? He arrived unbidden in the first year of Covid to ingratiate himself into the Chateau. He’s grotty and has bad hygiene. I personally thought and still think that Tatyana is a grifter and a fake. I wouldn’t have let her in the door let alone sit at my table. She’s cut from the same cloth as Stephanie Jarvis but instead of soaking grannies for a monthly stipend Tatty would fill up her luggage with the Chateau’s sterling silver.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He seemed completely emotionless during his "breakup" vlog...like he was just leaving a job, not an entire family :cry:
Odd editing too it kept switching to that shot of the plant, very distracting, and a lot of lying too, didn’t his vlogs always start with him driving from home to lalande and he’d been living in the shiteau for the last six months

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Please give money to our young divorcees. It’s so sad. They need more things and money. Poor them. 😢

Absolutely disgusting for SJ to make this video. Making something her business when it’s not.

I’m also getting tired of these “coming clean” videos. We’ve seen three of them from Michael Petherick, and now we have one from Dan (let’s hope Dan doesn’t make it a habit like Michael). I do think that Dan could have handled the announcement better, and I agree that the past 6 months have been deceptive. What with the Natty “kaboom” comment from Selmar, Selmar and Taty leaving, FRK leaving, Michael self destructing, and Dan’s divorce…the “live, love, laughter” is image is cracked. I’m thinking Billy handled his AWOL scandal the smartest…he completely ignored it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Why am I now feeling a Brokeback Mountain vibe from the HMN? 🤔
Not at all, remeber early threads, Sj was lusting after him and couldnt get her head around the fact that he was with analise
The chemistry is undeniable and he is also fame and adveture hungry so she feeds his appetite
Now i am waiting for her and toyboy to split to finalize this chapter
And of course after she will find a sponsor daddy type but that is for another time

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.