The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I got married so I will get his pension and he could add me to his insurance. The insurance is not free, but it’s better than what I can get on the exchange. We keep everything else separate.

Who says romance is dead?
A friend of mine has 4 kids and was not married to their father. For the first kid he went and acknowledged it officially, with the other three they didn't bother anymore, also kind of forgot about it.
Tragically he died leaving her with a 6,5, 3 year old and and a newborn. She doesn't get any pension, the oldest one got orphan support immidiatly, for the other 3 she had to do paternity tests to prove it which took months and she had to pay for them. Back then those were quite expensive and she had to borrow money to do it. Her in-laws suddenly started to have a problem with her and didn't acknowledge her any more, so since they stupidly had the car and lots of insurances via her in-laws company they even took her car away. She could not even have a say in the funeral. The kids were officially the heirs, so she had to pay lot of money for lawyers to sort things out how to get the (little) money which left on some accounts. It was an ugly mess. She was of course devasted and not in the condition to deal with things like that . So unless you have millions from your families yeast company go and marry (if there are kids) or at least make a proper testament and make it now because no, there's not still enough time to do it later.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am very pleased that Selmar finally outed Natalia Oliveto too.
In my humble opinion that is indeed the more important news of tonight, yet it will take more time to truly establish itself as the ticking time bomb it has always been. Another KABOOM on it's way? I think so.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
According to live chat on shitoo Vlog Fanny is not on chat because she is editing an extra Patreon video (per Phyllis)....Patreon Tattlers pls keep your eyes out. Merci.

Reactions: 12
Dang I wasn't expecting this bit of news. Dan mentions it has been "6 or 7 months". Back in August? Interesting to think of timelines here. Was his living there the beginning of Selmar's troubles?

Good on them for making it an amicable uncoupling. My parents divorced when I was 13 and absolutely hated each other. I'm glad they are able to stay friends and hope that lasts. How long do we think Dan can keep living at the chateau? It will be interesting to see where life takes him. Best wishes to Annalise and the boys.

Reactions: 17
But is the rest of the chateauverse safe from FRK?

My brother and sis-in-law discussed divorcing because her insurance wouldn't cover the medical care he needs for his chronic pain in disability caused by an OTJ accident. If he was single he would qualify for more assistance from the gov't.

Folks have many reasons for getting or not getting married. Some couples still can't get married - depending on where and what culture they live in.
Love is love. I can only hope that humans evolve enough so that is a reality no matter where you live.

Sorry to hear about your bro and sil. The elderly are also affected, many don’t marry because their ss benefits will be reduced. Conversely, many divorce because medical bills can wipe out all of their assets. ‘Merica!

Reactions: 7
You have your opinion and I have mine. Its much harder to walk away from a marriage than a living together relationship.
I'll have to take your word for that, I'm afraid. I've been married for almost 45 years. However, many Tattlers have said that they have been with their partners for many years, without being married. I'm not sure that you can suggest that there is a lack of commitment. If marriage was a measure for commitment, does a marriage that ends in divorce also suggest a lack of commitment? 🤔 D and A's relationship lasted longer than many marriages.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's not forget that Sabine (I think that's her name) was in Venice, also at the tattoo parlour and has been at the HMN on/off for months. Someone even questioned recently "does she not have a home to go to?".

I am very pleased that Selmar finally outed Natalia Oliveto too.
Selmar proved to be a sad asshole imho. Wasn't he all about good karma?

Reactions: 5
Indeed. Or, our focus should be on that and it's rather interesting to see what (or I should say who) she's willing to sacrifice to try and lead us astray from what's really going on there.
A narcissist like Stephanfraudie leaves a lot of collateral damage in her wake. She will throw anyone into the fire to save her greatest love, herself,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They did make sure not to have D and C photographed together...

I hope this is not the case (only because D has kids), as C is all fun and games with the maturity of PhiPhi.
Sorry, C lovers.

3.png
4.png

1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I stand with what @MrsPoker said. 'Getting the body tight' to find a man or a measure of self-esteem is a flawed perception at best. To suggest this to Annalise is appalling. She is a gorgeous woman.

And no, not all men see women through this lens. It is this presice aweful and insecure thinking that attracks aweful, insecure men.

I'm sorry if this has been your experience, silvergirl.
There are good men out there. There is also a percentage of men (and women) who are as faithful as their options. La lande could offer up options and tempt someone so inclined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the whole “Natti is a bully thing” is a horrible scandal. Why does it need a diversion? Natti is the boss of some people at the Chateau de Lalande. On occasion, she needed to get tougher on a couple of “volunteers” that either weren’t pulling their weight or overstayed their welcome or both in this case. Natti yelled at Tatti & Selmar. Everyone should be nice to each other, but sometimes people don’t take the hint and things need to be taken up a notch. Natti is an employee of Stephanie Jarvis and does her bidding. The buck stops with Stephanie Jarvis, case closed. Nothing will make us forget about the financials, gross younger boyfriends, unfinished projects, lies, dirty kitchen, man hands… Dan the gardener’s break up is just another thing to discuss, but doesn’t erase any other juicy bits. Unlike many politicians, we tartlets can walk and chew gum at the same time.
🦚🦔👢💰🕶💩🤮
Well, it wasn't me who invented this diversion and the simple fact that it is here anyway (everybody is talking about the break up, nobody is talking about Nutty scaring away the one volunteer that was so loved by SJ's fans....) proves SJ wants us NOT talking about her cousins love. We are doing a hell of a job complying to her wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s a term in the US, when you work in an at will state you work “at the pleasure of your employer.” I trust that everyone who works for Stephanie Jarvis realizes that working for her includes her capricious nature and pleasure. You need to have a secure exit plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.
Your posts are always spot on Patriciarella. Thankyou for writing everything I am thinking. ♥

Reactions: 15
She's certainly milking the compliments. Just look at the comment section under his vlog, it's filled with people telling her how wonderful she is for helping them. It's vomid inducingly disgusting, but she's loving every second of it reading there.
All the attention and compliments are supply to a narc like Stephanfraudie.

Reactions: 8
Usually men don’t leave unless and until they have a new woman waiting in the wings.

Agree with you totally about the church. My friend‘s husband left her for a woman in their bible study group and used the same line, we were only friends until ……
Are you talking about Brad and Angelina? 😁

She's certainly milking the compliments. Just look at the comment section under his vlog, it's filled with people telling her how wonderful she is for helping them. It's vomid inducingly disgusting, but she's loving every second of it reading there.
I always get a scare when S is posting a comment under someone else's chanel.

Reactions: 7
I stand with what @MrsPoker said. 'Getting the body tight' to find a man or a measure of self-esteem is a flawed perception at best. To suggest this to Annalise is appalling. She is a gorgeous woman.

And no, not all men see women through this lens. It is this presice aweful and insecure thinking that attracks aweful, insecure men.

I'm sorry if this has been your experience, silvergirl.

...oh don’t worry about me...been married to the same, wonderful, decent man for well over forty years...

...my comment stems from knowing about the men I work with...🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.