The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The salad utensils really made a difference”! WTF?!!!

Reactions: 30
That was what I thought it was! Oh, it was weddings

OMG Philip Janssen is dating his mother!
Mrs Janssen looks very similar to Stephanie Jarvis.
Your first relationship is always with your "father" or "mother". Then you move on and find somebody for real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here are the community guidelines for Patreon:

How these guidelines are enforced

Please realize that Patreon is a diverse community and, while you may not necessarily agree with someone’s point of view, it may not be a violation of our Community Guidelines. That said, when you see a page on Patreon that you feel violates our community guidelines, please take the time to report them via our reporting tool. You can read more about how to report a creator or a post here. A member of the Trust & Safety team will review the report and if our Community Guidelines have been violated, the case manager will contact the creator to let them know that they are outside these guidelines.
This is a commitment to creators. We know this is your livelihood. We invest heavily in making these decisions as fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation? Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon. When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared, where the page is linked to and where the traffic comes from. No matter what happens, we always give creators the opportunity to appeal a decision by contacting us and sending any relevant information they believe was not considered. We may not change our minds, but we will always listen.

Reactions: 22
Check him out on instagram he wears period clothing full time and makes it himself. I used to follow him on instagram, but then I got a bit annoyed/bored with him. Loves himself a bit too much for my liking.
….. okeyyyyyy. I thought he is one of those chateau people related to la Lande. I actually could imagine him there..

Reactions: 9
s fair and transparent as possible. We always want creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation?

Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue.

Complaints ??
In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account.
patron s complaints

In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Patreon.
Because you are raising funds on Patreon, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds

enough complaints- double dipping - using YouTube for actual videos - not patron exclusive

Also — treble Chanel 4
Has commitments prior to patron platform
that’s a no NO
, so we may also look at what you do with your membership off our platform. As a result when we talk about “On Patreon,” it means the creations you are funding on and through Patreon.

When reviewing a page, we look at how creations are shared,

Not on patron anyway

Wonder will there be any complaints??

Surely that means when her Vagesty says she's raising money for a particular job in the shitoo she can't then go to flog that creation (the videos of the panelling to Channel 4 for their exclusive first time airing) Doesn't that breach the guidelines? That's how I'm reading it, but am I just being optimistic.

I don't think there will be any summer guests. She has most of the year blocked off on her site. I think she doesn't want to do BnB anymore and her excuse will be because of the building work.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if the producers of the C4 show know this and if any patrons intend to bring a case against her and/ or the production company?

Reactions: 17

You beat me to it much more eloquently.

Surely there are Patrons on here, please there must be. I am tempted to just do 2 months worth of lowest tier just to get this bloody thief caught!

Reactions: 19
Philip Janssen is busy posting IG stories to Stephanie Jarvis's IG.
That sweater makes me itch.
They will all be farting later.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ok so we need some patreons here to complain and say we are paying for the paneling but C4 are getting to see it first, not fair!

Reactions: 19
Ok so we need some patreons here to complain and say we are paying for the paneling but C4 are getting to see it first, not fair!
It's way beyond not fair. Patreon is set up for creators to create stuff for their Patrons. Her Vagesty is not creating anything that is exclusive to her Patrons. It is being shown in UK TV and Youtube. If she get's reported or complained about for this that's surely got to be curtains for her on Patreon. High earner or not. I mean, let's face it if enough Patrons realise and drop out they won't be making a penny out of her so they won't mind dropping her. As already stated, it's fraud!!! So where do I sign up? I don't mind spending a couple of quid on it.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1104955
View attachment 1104941

View attachment 1104940
View attachment 1104939
View attachment 1104955
View attachment 1104941

View attachment 1104940
View attachment 1104939
How come.. Whenever I see the kitchen table I immediately loose my appetite

Reactions: 18
I'd like to know why Tatty wasn't at the lesson with him. If they are going to do dinner dances at a Mystery Chateau don't they both need to practice?
Tatty hasn't been in the blogs since her storm episode. Or, she's there and not speaking.

Reactions: 9
I think some "fun" would do him good, regardless with whom. I get the boy-still-at-home feeling.

Reactions: 6
….. okeyyyyyy. I thought he is one of those chateau people related to la Lande. I actually could imagine him there..
Can you remember when Fanny and Baby where friends? Baby was staying at the farmhouse and wanted to make a Banyan. Fanny and Baby where using Mr Pinsent as inspiration.

Reactions: 5
Obfuscation, it’s her middle name!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.