The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the eye can't see the heart doesn't grieve over... eye patch or blinkers x

Reactions: 12
All the new lovey-dovey social media posts must be a desperate attempt to grow her channel. The grannies are oohing and ahhing over any relationship posts, so she's jumped on the bandwagon and created more and more of them.
For instance, the FB post with her using his teapot has garnered over 1,000 likes.
I'm guessing from the popularity, the love feast will continue.
PJ can't be that much of an idiot, at some point he has to realize how much she is using him. It may have started out with him using her, but the tables have turned it seems. Philip is good for business. How gaggy.

Reactions: 22
In the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis, when Steph just woke up and was going on about Philip’s new teapots and such, I thought he was pouring her a cup of tea. Turns out it was just Stephanie’s man hands once again.

Reactions: 18
That whole exhausted thing really gets me, or people thanking her for all her hard work, please wake up, this is a lazy entitled person who has hit the jackpot through dumb luck

Hands of a ninety year old

Reactions: 14
Is Amaury taking the same view then.....delaying work to be filmed for TV and filling in time with odd jobs to keep his presence felt but banking on lucrative job offers once his work is seen.
Although I wish him well because this current set up doesnt suit him at all, I do hope that he takes his Gnat with him when he packs up and leaves. Perhaps then a replacement 'manager' will be able to organise some of the chaos.

That teapot ' dribbles.'

Reactions: 16
But Jeeves, WHY was he hiding in the dark at the back of the dance floor? as if he did not want to be seen?

Reactions: 7
Gawd they are nauseating! I am finding myself fast forwarding through any scenes with Snorty or her gushing over any insipid useless thing he does, which means I am watching very little. The simpering fools in the granny knicker brigade are annoying as hell. I just can’t stomach these idiots with their “I wish I had my own Phillip!”. Really? Is that really how you perceive the perfect man to be? Does a 25 year old, lazy, snorting, allergy ridden, porcelain obsessed, stuffed animal collecting, scruffy, balding, scrawny, camel toe, dickless girly boy really turn you on? Got news for you….your Social Security checks will never get you a “Phillip”, but Stephanie will gladly take any portion you choose to donate as a patron so she can keep her “Phillip” in the manner in which he has become accustomed to, so good luck with that.

Reactions: 30
Yesterday on YT, Chateau Diaries uploaded a 45 second 'Shorts' of this weeks CD vlog.....31K views.....is this something new?.....a suggestion from Fanny's YT Manager?

Reactions: 14
What horrible photos! who wears underwear under their swim suits? I can hardly believe they would put these dreadful pics out into the world, I’d have deleted them for sure
Maybe they planned to return them to the store?
Those ugly old swimsuits were just purchased at Emmaus and they decided to try them on in the kitchen as soon as they got back to the Chateau de Lalande, partiality owned by Stephanie Jarvis. Steph & Marie took them to their treehouse vacation later that day. We all know they were not washed before worn in that hot tub, the ladies or the swimsuits. Gross.

Reactions: 19
What horrible photos! who wears underwear under their swim suits? I can hardly believe they would put these dreadful pics out into the world, I’d have deleted them for sure
Maybe they planned to return them to the store?
They purchased the swim suits from Emmaus. Marie Wiik and Stephanie Jarvis tried them on and modeled for the camera, as soon as they returned to Lalande, without laundering them. Hey, Stephanie Jarvis was able to use the footage for her YT flog, The Chateau Diaries.

@Jules100 we posted at the same time.

Reactions: 15
Ah yes…back in the days when she wore underwear

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.