The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

A little walk down memory lane when princess was free to hang out with whomever she wanted, have parties and even a “moony” wedding, fake relationships with gay men and lay in bed all day. Oh wait?? She still does that.

Reactions: 39
Reactions: 22
That is fraud - she asked patrons to pay to renovate

Filming it for channel four is a breach of trust - it’s double dipping - she’ll portray on channel 4 that’s SHE is financially paying for everything

The fact is she’s stony broke and begging on another channel

Patrons pay but channel 4 viewers get to see it for free - befor the ppl whom paid for it - and a year later to boot

She is the shittiest con artist ever - she’s streets ahead of the tinder swindler …. He’s in hiding

She’s in plain view

Reactions: 50
Original photo @KiKiGee
Your welcome
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Hola dis is Nutti. I is gettin a bit fed up with you ladys and some of gentlemans oogling at pictures of my lover. Dis is a stoppin rite now OK?
I is a stampin my foot down rite now on it. Gottit?

Reactions: 20
Aww sorry post yours we can double laugh

I grabbed it...

@CountessPompidoo
The daily declaration (it's new) is Philip Janssen posting on Stephanie Jarvis's IG account. He is Stephanie Jarvis's social media manager.

Reactions: 21
Thought this was interesting. Inside John Galliano's French home. Quite eclectic. The sort of look Fanny is going for with her brocante finds, but missing by a mile. Class will always show. Fascinating little vid.

Reactions: 21
Marie Wiik is advertising her wedding services. Unfortunately, it looks like funeral/farewell florals.
There is money to be made in the funeral business. I added Willie's florals but I see WIL LIE.
Fake it till you make it... YIKES!!!

Reactions: 26
I grabbed it...

@CountessPompidoo
The daily declaration (it's new) is Philip Janssen posting on Stephanie Jarvis's IG account. He is Stephanie Jarvis's social media manager.
of course ta @KiKiGee, silly me, I’d totally forgotten he’d been ‘promoted’ get the sick bucket out, we’re in for a bumpy ride. There has to be a pun in that, but I’m too much of a m’lady to say

Reactions: 15
Thought this was interesting. Inside John Galliano's French home. Quite eclectic. The sort of look Fanny is going for with her brocante finds, but missing by a mile. Class will always show. Fascinating little vid.

So much in common. They are both terrible human beings...

Reactions: 15

He obviously loves his environment and is attached to his art pieces. It isn’t just thrown together with little thought or reason. He is interesting to listen to and definitely rocking the man bun and cropped pants. The bottom line is princess has no design skills and has no idea what to do with all the things she purchases. It’s always a jumbled mess. Personally so many things to look at makes my brain hurt. To each their own. I’m sure my home decor would be boring to most.

Reactions: 9
At the risk of getting off the topic of SJ and her grifting abilities...I have a similar story with implants. I felt pushed into the process, both were very painful and very expensive. It took months to finally have the "real" teeth screwed in. The teeth look nice, but still can't get used to them, they feel thick and clunky.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.