The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats so typical , when it is for her alone..no expences are spared..but when she has to entertain for others the food is always rubbish.. πŸ™„ i wonder if the other guests will invite her again..or if they ever come again to one of her self called magical parties..i guess not...
In one vlog around christmas, they had a pizza buffet = Potts had made different pizzas and they had cut them in pieces and displayed them on the table. Yuck, cold pizza 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have to admit it myself. It did not look good. He did not look good. I was his worst critic a few days ago. Although I don't believe he was ever a victim of SJ. I think his bad choices are having an effect. Today after watching that Vlog I was upset. I still think the best thing his family needs to do for MP is to move him away from youtube and videos and it may be forever. It's not that important right now. Unless his making the video for you so he can pay you to rent. I did not like what I saw either. Im not sure what to think but it made me sad. I wanted to scream "Leave him alone Billy" But at this point Im so confused about that boy

all you need is a Kabob he's been faking it so long πŸ˜‚
Sadly Russia is bombing the power plant .... they say its the biggest in Europe !!!

:(
I have been watching videos of the couple in Belgium renovating an old farmhouse. I love it. They work so hard. I Have been watching them for a while. I will keep watching them. I know others here do also because they have been mentioned them. They come from Kyev.
That's their home. They were raised there. Met there, Married there. They have not filmed anything in over a week other than to say they would not filming for a while. They showed a very very short film of them rushng to the boarder to pick up family. Im pretty sure we all know how bad this is. Things may seem frivalous compared...and they do.
But I cant fall apart. THis is so off topic but its important.
You cant stop moving forward and curl up if you dont have too. So Move forward as hard as it maybe. I cant imagin and hope I never in my life have too but this is what lt is. Its will eat you up. This is a place you can try to fogot it for a while. If I let go of all I knew before Covid... before this? Im afraid Ill never get mysef back. You cant dwell on this. You just cant

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Even when all the fuss about the shapeless wood

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

cry

Timeline 🀬
  • we know Stephanie Jarvis is Mistress of the Fake Timeline. There are EasyJet flights from Verona to Paris, therefore no need to return to Venice. So did they return to Venice after a side trip to Verona? Probably not.
  • that means Mummee's eye surgery took place when Fanny was leaving Venice. That was over a week ago and explains why Mummee, now recovered, was on this week's chat.
  • on the Patron video, Fanny only showed a still pic of Mummee post-op, but clearly that was an old photo. Fanny outright lied by telling people on the patron video that Mummee had just had surgery the day she arrived back at HMN. What bullshit! Anything to keep the $ rolling in
  • Stephanie Jarvis is a selfish, deceitful, manipulative charlatan.

Should have read … sapele

Bloody spell check 😈

Timeline 🀬
  • we know Stephanie Jarvis is Mistress of the Fake Timeline. There are EasyJet flights from Verona to Paris, therefore no need to return to Venice. So did they return to Venice after a side trip to Verona? Probably not.
  • that means Mummee's eye surgery took place when Fanny was leaving Venice. That was over a week ago and explains why Mummee, now recovered, was on this week's chat.
  • on the Patron video, Fanny only showed a still pic of Mummee post-op, but clearly that was an old photo. Fanny outright lied by telling people on the patron video that Mummee had just had surgery the day she arrived back at HMN. What bullshit! Anything to keep the $ rolling in
  • Stephanie Jarvis is a selfish, deceitful, manipulative charlatan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont know, i think Dana is the most genuine seeming one of them all. She’s relaxed and fun loving, seems to do as she pleases and doesnt lick ass. I think Stephanie licks her ass.
You seem to have fallen for the story they are selling and it might be an idea to look behind the smoke and mirrors. Dana indeed does as she pleases and she really loves to lick Stephanie Jarvis ass (your words, not mine) because it gets her exactly what she wants. Relaxed is about the worse word to describe Dana with. When she enters a room, chaos emerges and what she considers fun usually makes other people cringe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You seem to have fallen for the story they are selling and it might be an idea to look behind the smoke and mirrors. Dana indeed does as she pleases and she really loves to lick Stephanie Jarvis ass (your words, not mine) because it gets her exactly what she wants. Relaxed is about the worse word to describe Dana with. When she enters a room, chaos emerges and what she considers fun usually makes other people cringe.
Hey Clara, with all these mushy displays of affection, where are we on Fanny dropping PhiPhi like a hot potato? Is she waiting for him to do the play? What’s up?

Reactions: 8
i think she actually thinks she loves him.
Oh, I am sure she has convinced herself she does, just as she will convince herself she doesn't when someone better comes along. It doesn't take much to convince the charlataine, when it's in her advantage obviously.

I reported a complaint against her when i stopped being a patron. It was a pretty straightforward process
But did you ever hear anything back on your complaint? Was it handled properly?

The Chateau Diaries
24 minutes ago
Yes, and I'm doing all I can to help. But my videos are not about war, they're hopefully a window of peace in a very, very difficult global period.
It's one thing to fill ones pockets with cash begged from poor old grannies, but to pretend you are doing that for the greater good of humankind by providing a window of peace is a whole new level of ugliness that makes my skin crawl. Because of this woman's lack of responsibility and her desire to never reach adulthood, there has not been a moment without drama in her life and everyone around her is either acting to be a loving adept or has a truly rotten character build on complacency. Peace is about the last thing she is offering the world.

Tattlers called it....Fanny missed the visit from Flower killer. She left before her arrival from Italy.
Glad you mentioned that. I believe this to be a remnant of the whole 'Selmar was bullied' dramatics that was never resolved by naming the one responsible for it. As usual the technique of smoke and mirrors is applied and the one who will get the blame is not necessarily the perpetrator. Let's hope FRK has learned her lesson: no more love and laughter for her at the shittoo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They’d have to have fixed the water damage on the ceiling- before I’d part with 15 k a week ……
There's actually. story about that. When the mother of Tess Hofmann rented that Palazzo for the first time (summer 2015) and all but herself were out frolicking, that whole ceiling came down and almost killed her. It turned into a whole drama, that was (obviously, as always in that entourage) resolved by letting them stay in an even bigger apartment downstairs AND giving them a huge discount on future rentals.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It gives me absolutely no joy to see MPK like this... he does not look well.... he is incoherent, looks lost and can't focus on forming a sentence...
I hope his health improves. In this video for the first time I think I figured out why Billy is picking on him so much. he is trying to motivate him by creating banter... the British humour and all...

View attachment 1100377
Barbour or "Barbour"jacket is min. two sizes too small. Makes him look bigger.

Reactions: 9
Look who's now answering on Dan’s vlog….....amazing how this woman, who supposedly lives in NC, has so much info about happenings at the shiteau....

Anne Craig
9 hours ago
Dan, you really NEED NEED NEED to convince Stephanie that she absolutely should purchase an industrial size/strength WOOD CHIPPER for the chateau. It would help you to clear all the wood debris, (instead of burning it,) and would produce LOTS of wood chips for the trails the arborist is creating and for fertilizing rose/flower/vegetable beds. No better fertilizer than wood chips.

Lolo Dee
8 hours ago
Brill, can't believe there's not one handy, with all that garden and forest.

caroline gooder
7 hours ago
Can Nick the tree guy bring his Chipper for now, as wood burning season is over?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Clara said that Fanny disgraced herself by having loud sex with Tinder dates when she actually stayed at that Venice Pallazio a few years ago, as a guest of Tess Hoffman's mother.
Very true, that happened. However, she might have still faked that part too, producing the vocals without an actual act? I mean, I wsn't in the room with her....(just joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In one vlog around christmas, they had a pizza buffet = Potts had made different pizzas and they had cut them in pieces and displayed them on the table. Yuck, cold pizza 😣
Then there's the weekly taco night....I like tacos as much as the next person but not every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iolair, post: 8716328, member: 319719
I don't know about others, but my own rancour towards the pyramidiot is because of his pretence in being an Egyptologist when he's not. He simply isn't. His claims of being an Egyptologist are fake. He has no formal qualifications.

Even the KG kids here in Egypt are taught to read hieroglyph I witnessed first hand ! He should do something about it though I am sure from his YT money and travels to Egypt he can get qualified they have all sorts of courses in English at many universities here. There is so much to learn and travel around in this beautiful country given his resources if he has a interest in being a Egyptogist . Hah Ha i hope she brings snorty when she travels here , theres going to be some interesting stuff going on at the top motels she will book at they dont take to lightley to unmarried couples and especially him cross dressing love to be a fly on the Hilton hotel wall. Added I was interviewing for a job and they kicked out an american girl who booked a hotel with 3 guys boy was there a ruckus shes damn lucky she wasnt arrested so being a chateaulin famous YT wont save her ass.

Reactions: 13
I think all the food they eat must be cold, have you ever seen a warmed plate ? or mats on tables for terrines of veg etc? ever seen steam off anything either ? or cloths / oven gloves used to pass things around the table? Perhaps they whats they have so many salads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Barbour or "Barbour"jacket is min. two sizes too small. Makes him look bigger.
But why? I have never seen him look this defeated. I have never seen him wear his clothes like this. He didn't look right

Iolair, post: 8716328, member: 319719
I don't know about others, but my own rancour towards the pyramidiot is because of his pretence in being an Egyptologist when he's not. He simply isn't. His claims of being an Egyptologist are fake. He has no formal qualifications.

Even the KG kids here in Egypt are taught to read hieroglyph I witnessed first hand ! He should do something about it though I am sure from his YT money and travels to Egypt he can get qualified they have all sorts of courses in English at many universities here. There is so much to learn and travel around in this beautiful country given his resources if he has a interest in being a Egyptogist . Hah Ha i hope she brings snorty when she travels here , theres going to be some interesting stuff going on at the top motels she will book at they dont take to lightley to unmarried couples and especially him cross dressing love to be a fly on the Hilton hotel wall. Added I was interviewing for a job and they kicked out an american girl who booked a hotel with 3 guys boy was there a ruckus shes damn lucky she wasnt arrested so being a chateaulin famous YT wont save her ass.

Im stunned. I never believed he was and Im in the US. Just google his name. "Curtis Ryan Woodside" If he were the real deal it would say it on the first page and he would not be running around with Stepanie Jarvis pretending he was πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Based on this comment on Dan's most recent vlog, I believe Nigel may have solved the puzzle. Stephanie Jarvis is going to use Dan's vlog as the primary source of information regarding renovation/restoration work at the shiteau, freeing up her vlogs for pretty things, travel with Ollie and continuing to open gifts.

nigel thomas

14 hours ago
This is more chateau channel these days

Joy Eddlemon
14 hours ago
it’s his daily life. A large part of that is the chateau.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think all the food they eat must be cold, have you ever seen a warmed plate ? or mats on tables for terrines of veg etc? ever seen steam off anything either ? or cloths / oven gloves used to pass things around the table? Perhaps they whats they have so many salads.
ya know when you go back and look, they get duck and hamburgers and hot dogs on special occasions or for special dinners. Thank God they had a few toco nights with Madeeeeeee. when you think about it, When she wasn't cooking for the special quest that's all they had. They don't even have that now. OMG.. no I don't want her sobbing ass back Im just saying. They did get spaghetti meat sauce when a few other chateau friends came around with ABC pasta πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ That has got to be the worst place to eat in Fance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Clara, with all these mushy displays of affection, where are we on Fanny dropping PhiPhi like a hot potato? Is she waiting for him to do the play? What’s up?
There's two ways I'm looking at it at the moment. On a personal level, the love between the two seem to have almost vanished. There's lots of annoyances going back and forth, lots of little quarrels growing bigger by the day. I guess the newness has lost its shine, something like that or maybe reality has kicked in, however much they try to deny reality even exists.
At the same time, there's the level of running their empire and keeping up appearances seems to get easier and easier because the majority of her true fans have accepted him as Lord of the Manor. She knows dropping him now, with all the stress of missing accounts hanging over her head, would not just be an unwise move, but could prove to be fatal for her channel.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There's two ways I'm looking at it at the moment. On a personal level, the love between the two seem to have almost vanished. There's lots of annoyances going back and forth, lots of little quarrels growing bigger by the day. I guess the newness has lost its shine, something like that or maybe reality has kicked in, however much they try to deny reality even exists.
At the same time, there's the level of running their empire and keeping up appearances seems to get easier and easier because the majority of her true fans have accepted him as Lord of the Manor. She knows dropping him now, with all the stress of missing accounts hanging over her head, would not just be an unwise move, but could prove to be fatal for her channel.
Fanny always seems to find a way and no doubt could weave some narrative together related to his upcoming play, time away and possibly returning to school. Getting rid of Snorty is the easy part, but handling it in a way whereby Snorty keeps his mouth shut will prove more difficult for Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was Marie Wiik the chateau sitter ?
I'm 100% certain that FRK didn't leave those flower arrangements. FRK arrived, stayed 1 night, picked up her remaining stuff and left pronto before Fanny returned. Natti likely popped into the local florist/market stall and tossed some blooms in a couple of jars. All smoke & mirrors. Just like all of Fanny's other discards, FRK is likely never been seen or heard of again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.