The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You dont see SJ coming down and filming dinner like she used to. For one thing.
She's never there and for another. Just Order a Pizza in your room its embarrassing

Im not sure why that all came out underlined

Reactions: 5
Someone in 2035 just sent this to me. Looks like future PJ takes up ukulele.
1646386330923.png

Philip Janssen, grifter, coconspirator, and lapdog to charlatan chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande, Chateau Diaries, and Chateau Unwrapped. Cadeaux Scam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Venice Carnival offers - Water parties on the gondolas, light shows, numerous balls and parties, music, mask making and costume workshops, dinner and lunch cruises on a galleon, dinner shows, costume contests, guided walking/museum/garden/gallery tours, picnics and treasure hunts, street entertainment and much more... yet they did none of it. The yellow nimbus that is SJ didn't even get all costumed up like the others to parade in St. Marks Square for a photoshoot. Why not? She's a person who adores to be adored and anyone who wants exposure for their brand would surely get out there and strut her stuff for the tourists. They didn't go to the Venice Carnival; what they did was waste an obscene amount of money visiting a city which just happened to have a Carnival on at the same time.
The dress that Stephanie Jarvis part owner of chateau de lalande wore was not good enough to be paraded in the streets of Venice. It was about a foot too short due to putting the hip frame thingy (can’t recall what’s it’s called!) under the dress. And her shoes were completely out of sync with the outfit, Kat’s boots were better!! Shots of her were cut off so the shortness of the dress was obscured. It was a totally unsuccessful outfit from start to finish.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's two ways I'm looking at it at the moment. On a personal level, the love between the two seem to have almost vanished. There's lots of annoyances going back and forth, lots of little quarrels growing bigger by the day. I guess the newness has lost its shine, something like that or maybe reality has kicked in, however much they try to deny reality even exists.
At the same time, there's the level of running their empire and keeping up appearances seems to get easier and easier because the majority of her true fans have accepted him as Lord of the Manor. She knows dropping him now, with all the stress of missing accounts hanging over her head, would not just be an unwise move, but could prove to be fatal for her channel.

See I think quite the reverse. If Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel were to call it quits with Phyllis now, followed with a faked post-romance breakdown, then her followers would empathise the lack of progress with the association accounts and the renovations, clearly none of us here would since we're all heartless witches.... But I think we'd all be thankful to see the back of Phyllis and his thinning hair that I'd allow the breakdown for a short while. You know I'd even take the train down from Paris to help him pack up.

I'd also like to give a special mention to Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and Phyllis's new PR strategy; now taking aim at the voices of descent in the comments section. I think this must be in response to her YouTube Manager advising her to stop mass deleting comments as it's messing up her algorithm, so in contrast SJ just bites back - but by doing so she reveals her ignorance and total lack of humility. I'm enjoying it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Espe, I completely agree with you. As a self proclaimed YouTube chateau video expert, I think Curtis Ryan Woodside’s latest Venice video was the best of the many recently put out from the Lalande adjacent universe. It was still ridiculous and a bit much, but kind of fun. I think fun has been missing from most of the chateau videos for a while.
Curtis told Stephanie -part owner of the chateau de lalande and host of the chateau diaries on you tube - the same as she told Sarah…ie that she matched the room decor! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone in 2035 just sent this to me. Looks like future PJ takes up ukulele.
View attachment 1101741
Philip Janssen, grifter, coconspirator, and lapdog to charlatan chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande, Chateau Diaries, and Chateau Unwrapped. Cadeaux Scam.
Perfect he is just like the lonely little petunia in the onion patch . Just as Tiny Tim sang he needs to tiptoe through the tulips once more .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I think it has something to do in with how she looks all dressed up. When she puts her contacts in, fixes her hair and slaps a coat of red lipstick on she’s attractive. If you were a guy would you live like a monk while you do up the salon or would you rather pump Natti everyday, like taking a sleeping pill before bed. Once a guy gets to that age he just wants a regular screw. It’s much easier than going out hunting for a new one every weekend, especially in the MOFN. He probably wouldn’t have come if he didn’t think she’d be there all single and interested. For her, this is her little shot to act perfect long enough for him to get attached and take her with him when he goes. The girl probably has very few options when it comes to landing a man in that heap at her age. Also, it’s all grandmas coming to visit now, not going to meet a man that way, and SSB has first dibs on any hot volunteers obvi. She clinging to him like a life raft because he’s her only palatable way out of there someday.
Except Snorts is not hot by any stretch- why choose him? He is so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no! illusions shattered. :( I was multitasking while watching the vlog and missed the Ukraine bit.
Did you see yesterday's vlog? Terry broke down and started blubbering and had to be consoled by Tracy before walking off. No judgement for crying (I can be a big crybaby) but to intentionally leave it in a vlog asking for donations was too manipulative for me. I really like that family, but the mini-grifting is making it difficult to continue our relationship.
I did miss that vlog, not gonna watch it back though....they are fini in my watchinglist....I have been busy between jobs to organize things to go to Ukraine...and than those wannebe chatelaines tell me this...i was flabbergasted...to say the least...

Well Terry baby..if you get upset about a fallen crumbling wall...what was going to happen......you can eat your hart out for the more difficult things that come by running an estate...omg what a pussy... :sick: :eek: Snort number two...more into buying old crap in the brocante...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I never had strong feelings about Natti but her Instagram is super cringey now, reflecting the cringey relationship. She's added Amaury's name to the bio, along with the awful new username, and deleted a bunch of her own old photos.

She's in her 40s, why is she suddenly trying to do the insta thing now just because she has a handsome new squeeze? I fully expect someone to include their couple pictures and even post more if they're in a happy time of life but going for a lifestyle account type thing doesn't suit her vibe at all. Nevermind the joint account malarkey.

I know that poster came that was a tit stirrer but is it true Amaury has children?

I don't know if there's been speculation or rumours but I'd not be surprised if Natti ends up pregnant. That'll keep me tuned in 100%, I'd love to see how that'd shift loyalties.

Ok and while I'm here, the courtyard looks like a dog's breakfast. It's never going to look ok with stupid flat trees standing around in the middle like a restaurant table number. Davy has nfi what he's doing. You're better off with Dan and his sunflowers

Reactions: 23
The dress that Stephanie Jarvis part owner of chateau de lalande wore was not good enough to be paraded in the streets of Venice. It was about a foot too short due to putting the hip frame thingy (can’t recall what’s it’s called!) under the dress. And her shoes were completely out of sync with the outfit, Kat’s boots were better!! Shots of her were cut off so the shortness of the dress was obscured. It was a totally unsuccessful outfit from start to finish.
Didn't one of her big partons send her this amazing dress?? have never seen sense? Where is it? It was a lot prettier than the one she wore. I believe she still calls her name out at the end of her videos. She needs to stop doing that. Some of them patrons have been gone for a while

Taco night is one step up from a cruise buffet🤢
well that just shows you how bad it is there. NO TOCOS. Any night

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fanny always seems to find a way and no doubt could weave some narrative together related to his upcoming play, time away and possibly returning to school. Getting rid of Snorty is the easy part, but handling it in a way whereby Snorty keeps his mouth shut will prove more difficult for Fanny.
Snorty has also been less visible in vlogs of late (whew!) Fanny clearly knows what ‘s best for her and the child😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm 100% certain that FRK didn't leave those flower arrangements. FRK arrived, stayed 1 night, picked up her remaining stuff and left pronto before Fanny returned. Natti likely popped into the local florist/market stall and tossed some blooms in a couple of jars. All smoke & mirrors. Just like all of Fanny's other discards, FRK is likely never been seen or heard of again.
Check out M & M vlog those Lalande flowers are the remnants of what was left of her visit there, which were probably the remnants from Chateau de Brives wedding shoot earlier last week, FRK making good use of the floral hearse, where next ? Fleuries en route back to her Yorkshire 'wreet' workshop 10th / 11th March in Haworth. Before her return to France in April for floral workshops, where is she going to be based ?will she sofa surf or take on Blue Van Life ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never had strong feelings about Natti but her Instagram is super cringey now, reflecting the cringey relationship. She's added Amaury's name to the bio, along with the awful new username, and deleted a bunch of her own old photos.

She's in her 40s, why is she suddenly trying to do the insta thing now just because she has a handsome new squeeze? I fully expect someone to include their couple pictures and even post more if they're in a happy time of life but going for a lifestyle account type thing doesn't suit her vibe at all. Nevermind the joint account malarkey.

I know that poster came that was a tit stirrer but is it true Amaury has children?

I don't know if there's been speculation or rumours but I'd not be surprised if Natti ends up pregnant. That'll keep me tuned in 100%, I'd love to see how that'd shift loyalties.

Ok and while I'm here, the courtyard looks like a dog's breakfast. It's never going to look ok with stupid flat trees standing around in the middle like a restaurant table number. Davy has nfi what he's doing. You're better off with Dan and his sunflowers

We dont even know who Davy is. The fact hes running around with this sorry bunch says a ton.

Reactions: 9
Based on this comment on Dan's most recent vlog, I believe Nigel may have solved the puzzle. Stephanie Jarvis is going to use Dan's vlog as the primary source of information regarding renovation/restoration work at the shiteau, freeing up her vlogs for pretty things, travel with Ollie and continuing to open gifts.
nigel thomas
14 hours ago
This is more chateau channel these days

Joy Eddlemon
14 hours ago
it’s his daily life. A large part of that is the chateau.
@Avonlea. OMG, how the hell will they will able to divide the revenue? Obviously, to Dan's detriment in the long run of course! Can't currently manage the accounts professionally at the moment so even more drama, chaos and blame throwing in the pipeline.
Little surprised that Amoire isn't in the mix as he is, allegedly, just about to start the most major restoration project on the property. Very strange decision - maybe something is about to hit the fan?

Reactions: 4
Check out M & M vlog those Lalande flowers are the remnants of what was left of her visit there, which were probably the remnants from Chateau de Brives wedding shoot earlier last week, FRK making good use of the floral hearse, where next ? Fleuries en route back to her Yorkshire 'wreet' workshop 10th / 11th March in Haworth. Before her return to France in April for floral workshops, where is she going to be based ?will she sofa surf or take on Blue Van Life ?
You would think FRK would say something about that. I would not claim that tit nor ever go back there. They do look like something Natie or my 5-year-old grandson would do. "Oh I was upstairs working but I longed to be down here and work amongst her flowers" are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?? That was a real part of the last video. People buy this tit? I did to...For a few months. Ewwwww. Makes me feel dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she purchase ANOTHER mask in Venice with Ollie, she has been sent loads in that cadeaux farse over the months, lost them, could not be bothered to go up to Narnia to find them, forgot to pack them or just cannot help herself spending.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.