The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Fanny not show a photograph of the charity cheque each month, showing who the recipient is. I think I already can answer that one.

Reactions: 37
What I don’t get is why the local post office staff haven’t commented to local officials - even in casual conversation, the amount of “gift” parcels being delivered to the local farmhouse. And inadvertently draw attention to …(I don’t know)….something unusual.
I mean even (illegal) cannibals growers have been found out through high electricity usage (in countries where illegal). Stephanie Markle has stated several times the parcel unwrapping is 6 months behind. That is dozens of parcels to be processed and stored and delivered by the local post office. Possibly requiring extra staff.
@Clara Burnett is the local post office in the closest village? I’m imagining something small.

Reactions: 23
If my memory serves me well there is a daily van delivery from La Poste to Le Lande. . A yellow van. I guess it's pretty much just their post that comes in that van. In my rural location Madam La Poste comes by every day and stuffs things in my post box but that van goes to several houses in the little hamlets round and about.

Reactions: 15
Interesting! I didn’t know that….

I meant the difference is that it’s is very uncommon here for someone to have leasehold. But yes, the rules seem exactly the same…
With al those companies and property alone it is a huge task for an accountant...let alone all that grifting and shuvelling with money...the man or woman must really be familiar with France and the uk taxrules...or it becomes a real mess...Fanny also has to be very good at bookkeeping herself..which i doubt....otherwise the mess is getting ever bigger...no wonder it takes so long...this is never gonna work out well in the end..

Reactions: 21
I would imagine that La Poste might start charging business costs for that amount of parcels.

Reactions: 12
That old hag Isabelle Jarvis putting her glasses on that poor baby's face. There's an image I will not easily be able to erase from my retina. If you haven't watched the vlog, don't. It's vomit inducing.
I couldn’t watch that video, and I didn’t watch it. It’s the first time I’ve done that. The thumbnail alone was enough to make me sick. Several years ago, I volunteered at an orphanage with several friends. I painted two rooms and helped fix a few things. But we were never near any of the children. I didn’t even see any of them. Many times, the children are traumatized or came from a traumatic situation. Having strangers come in and out of their world (even with the best intentions) can be re-traumatizing. Just seeing the thumbnail on her video was vomit inducing to me.

Reactions: 39
In my experience, (knowing many 'arrivistes), 'instant' wealth coming from apparently nowhere is nearly always associated with illegal practices early on in the empire building. There are of course many successful and honest hard working people who have achieved wealth but somehow I don't feel this is how the Jarvis wealth was accumulated.
Owning a Care Home in the 1980's was a licence to print money in the UK, but how they managed to buy the Country House in the first place, competing with the deep pockets of property developers, is still a mystery to me given their 'lowly' background. Nursing was/is seen as a vocation and was historically never well paid. Isabelle Jarvis is ruthless and false with a grin to equal that of a cat just as it is about to pounce on its victim, I would put nothing past her in her pursuit of money. Hideous woman with an equally hideous daughter.

Reactions: 29
Except, at this point in the game he's just a guilty. He just might be stupid enough to bring himself down too.
i think he brought himself down already...exposing yourself on Yt..like the way he does... it will always stay somewhere...no matter how much you delete...Who on earth will take this clown on as a worker?? i for sure wouldnt..

He will never go quietly....she has to pay him for keeping his mouth shut..believe me...otherwise he will spill the beans...She may think she can handle him...but oh... she will be so wrong..

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It really is "Let them eat cake", isn't it? "Food we can't eat": the edible gifts they receive are things like cake; biscuits; chocolates, and other sweets, none of it is actual food. People who have to go to food banks are looking for real food so that their families can actually survive. Children, of course, like to have treats but PJ cannot fool himself or anyone else that their "generous" donations of "food we can't eat" are doing the slightest thing to help any families who can't afford to put food on their table and are hungry. "Let them eat our leftover candy, look at how charitable we are, folks!". Look at the amount and cost of food they consume at Christmas and the other parties; she always buys far more than they can possibly use and I expect a lot of it goes on Selmar's compost heap. They disgust me!

Reactions: 32
It's a grade 2 listed building but no longer a pub. Appears to have been renovated in a flat/flats and probably being rented out. More rental income for Fanny?

Reactions: 11
I’m thinking the “food we can’t eat” is what’s spoiled because it sat for weeks amongst all the other boxes and parcels in the farmhouse before finally being opened. So it finally gets opened and “donated” to the trash. The place must wreak from spoiled food waiting to be opened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why does Fanny not show a photograph of the charity cheque each month, showing who the recipient is. I think I already can answer that one.
Quite convenient how they can taut up the monthly charity donation but can't produce any other accounts.

Reactions: 28
Firstly; Thank you @KiKiGee for capturing this comment on here.
Secondly; I am actually prickling with anger. I can’t type the words I’m so mad, hatred will spew along with a lot of swearing so I’ll let the more eloquent lay into this lowlife.
Thirdly; SJ wow you’ve excelled yourself. Nice choice of bf! Birds of a feather hey??

Reactions: 29
So… does this mean her London flat is a leasehold and not a freehold
Maybe they jointly owned some other property/properties of which they were/are freeholders and other people, leaseholders, pay ground rent to them. This would mean she has more property than we already know of! Nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 17
It was never real. She’s always been out for one person, Stephanie Jarvis. Folks with narcissistic tendencies can appear very charismatic, it’s called “love bombing”. They are transactional beings. They have no empathy for the blight of others. It’s best to keep that in mind when judging the “good works” of Stephanie Jarvis and others around her. They are most likely using each other. Yesterday’s vlog emphasized the fact that she will stoop as low as she needs to to make herself look good. She definitely misread the room on this one, as is typical behavior for her.

Reactions: 21
should not be left in the hands of an underdeveloped young adult
Trouble is she is no more developed or mature than he is, despite her age. No one in that establishment could be regarded as an adult, except perhaps for Amaury and Nic's Marie but even she seems to support the gift grabs!

That would require some research and hard work, far too much effort for La Jarvis, she needs her party time!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.