The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Orchid Grower - may you ever bloom. If you read the threads from #1 you will see several of us are still, or have been patreons. This site's existance began as a discussion point, because as fans of the original SJ vlogs you could not ask questions without being targetted.
And actually if you read the threads (sorry I am a bit cross now) there is a universal view that Marie is being used doing all the cooking and she has a poor deal with renting unheated and elsewise unusable STABLES. In terms of her artistic capabilities, yes reviews on this site are critical.

I have read patreon, youtube and facebook comments since MP2's missive. It is evident people have not read the threads. I'm yet to find the comment re MP2 wesring a hat he quotes. Note he doesn't disclose Sadie's social media posts. Nor the supportive pists re his creativity. Also SJ doesn't submit the wonderings about her father orignated from his very weird sexualisation of women in his paintings and her constant stories of him which EXCLUDE any mention to a living mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And actually if you read the threads (sorry I am a bit cross now) there is a universal view that Marie is being used doing all the cooking and she has a poor deal with renting unheated and elsewise unusable STABLES. In terms of her artistic capabilities, yes reviews on this site are critical.

I have read patreon, youtube and facebook comments since MP2's missive. It is evident people have not read the threads. I'm yet to find the comment re MP2 wesring a hat he quotes. Note he doesn't disclose Sadie's social media posts. Nor the supportive pists re his creativity. Also SJ doesn't submit the wonderings about her father orignated from his very weird sexualisation of women in his paintings and her constant stories of him which EXCLUDE any mention to a living mother.
Agent 007

you have asserted in the most eloquent polite manner -
as a man of stature would

whilst new foundlings ( above)
add a certain frisson to the debate -

🚨 be aware certain smyted ppls will have absorbed the entire thesaurus this weekend in a vain attempt to disguise their unbelievable ego ....

the aforementioned strikes a cord - difficult for a trotter to disearn
exactly WHAT section of their vast media said shite ..
about them ....
when and where 🎯

MOLD s assertion that his follicle challenge head was a comment
here -
was disproven within minutes of his grubby utterance ...

Simply never happend ... FACT

what clarity the tattle community have established is that
despite ALlUDing to various observations -
most in a witty repartee ......
it was all facts that stayed on this media outlet

unlike the rabid hoard that dispensed blind justice to D &A on a tit storm

stirred up WHOLY by FAnny & MOLD
Charlatans wanting to hide
their flaws
Their insecurities
Their gross 🤮 blind devotion to themself’s

their inability to comprehend that just because they video their own narrative

dosent mean it’s the TRUTH

you can put lipstick 💄
On a pig 🐽

ITS STILL A 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure they're looking. She might think she can charm herself out of this one too, but I doubt it. Perks of putting a spotlight on your dump in the middle of nowhere...

I'm feeding her? Little do you know her. She does not need any excuses for begging, because she does not consider it to be begging. She thinks she's entitled to it all for working so hard and her entourage is too afraid to tell her otherwise.
Clara Burnett Post 3678600
Sounds like trump's sycophants afraid to tell him .... look where that ended. They'll be tears before bedtime SJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@LaLa4 Select the text then a little quote popup button appears. Click on that, and it is inserted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Not to add to the possible legal troubles SJ might find herself in, but does anybody know if it's allowed in France to have a mobile home (Selmar) on your property indefinitely? Here's what I found:

Planning laws forbid the permanent installation of a mobile home on private land, whether your own, or that of another person. They must either be installed either on a residential leisure park created for this purpose, either a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement.
Even where they are installed on an authorised site, it cannot be for a period longer than two consecutive years. This is to prevent these sites becoming used for permanent homes.
No formal permission is required to install a mobile home on private land for less than three months (15 days in a protected area), but beyond this timescale the owner must seek the approval of the planning authority. The three month period need not be consecutive.

Selmar has been there since March last year, right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to add to the possible legal troubles SJ might find herself in, but does anybody know if it's allowed in France to have a mobile home (Selmar) on your property indefinitely? Here's what I found:

Planning laws forbid the permanent installation of a mobile home on private land, whether your own, or that of another person. They must either be installed either on a residential leisure park created for this purpose, either a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement.
Even where they are installed on an authorised site, it cannot be for a period longer than two consecutive years. This is to prevent these sites becoming used for permanent homes.
No formal permission is required to install a mobile home on private land for less than three months (15 days in a protected area), but beyond this timescale the owner must seek the approval of the planning authority. The three month period need not be consecutive.

if it’s two years then he has some time. I’m sure he will move on elsewhere long before then.
I was thinking a while ago though could he not move it into a barn over winter. It must be so cold. Or maybe it’s warmer than in the chato

if it’s two years then he has some time. I’m sure he will move on elsewhere long before then.
I was thinking a while ago though could he not move it into a barn over winter. It must be so cold. Or maybe it’s warmer than in the chato
Apparently the dog can't do stairs and yes he (Selmar not Diesal) has commented his van is warmer than the Chateau. SJ expkained on a vlig somewhere hecis happier in camper. Imagine you just want to read a book - where do you go for space? Poor Cat used to read in the upstairs corridor and fans on youtube accused her of stealing she some paper headgehog thing (which she just placed in the open area for decor. No mention of that by SJ on MP2's youtube missive but it's in the CATC vlogs). I've always wondered where he showers. He'd have to use a guest room bathroom built into an alcove/cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, the chateau is not an authorised site, so not two years but three months

Apparently the dog can't do stairs and yes he (Selmar not Diesal) has commented his van is warmer than the Chateau. SJ expkained on a vlig somewhere hecis happier in camper. Imagine you just want to read a book - where do you go for space? Poor Cat used to read in the upstairs corridor and fans on youtube accused her of stealing she some paper headgehog thing (which she just placed in the open area for decor. No mention of that by SJ on MP2's youtube missive but it's in the CATC vlogs). I've always wondered where he showers. He'd have to use a guest room bathroom built into an alcove/cupboard.
There's a downstairs gite too. Anyway, I get it that he's more comfortable in his own mobile home, but my question is, is it legal?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No, the chateau not an authorised site, so not two years but three months

There's a downstairs gite too. Anyway, I get it that he's more comfortable in his own mobile home, but my question is, is it legal?
Nice avatar Clara!😉 good pickup re campervan law... poor Selmar.

On the patreon video he discovered fish fossils in one of the dairy floor pavers. Level of intetest by SJ ...low. I thought it was incredibly interesting. In Greece if people find ruins on their land (eg digging for a well or something), it is often not reported as people don't want the govt hassle. Imagine if the lake bed was declared some historical dig!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am a new member and this is my first post. I have noticed that most of you are not and maybe have never been patrons. I have been a patron of most of the people you discuss and I searched for this site after Michael mentioned it. If you WERE a patron of Marie, you would know the answers to these questions and more.

Marie planned to go home for Christmas and then she was moving to England to start her business. All of these plans were thrown into disarray by the pandemic worsening and she was unable to travel. She was very sad about not going home because she has not been home in a very long time and is missing her family. The holidays were probably very difficult for her for this reason. As well, she appears to be an introvert (Selmar, too, I think) so she likely needs time by herself to recharge. At times when the Chateau is full and there is a lot of cooking to be done, she has worked long hours. Then, she fits in time for filming and editing which is very very time-consuming, in addition to the work she has done. Her Patreon chats appear to be very frank and I feel certain she would not be at Lalande unless the arrangements were working to her advantage.
I feel certain that she would not be at Lalande if she had anywhere better to go. Which looks like she is trying to do. I mean like somewhere that might actually have heating would be a jump up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll gift some. Tenna lady's!!!
So funny 😂 That’ll be a surprise when she opens them on CATCH !

Oh dear Oliver's story had me in tears and feeling ungrateful for my own and my family's health. Thankyou to those sharing Oliver's story. I made a donation - I share this only to reinforce you sharing such things can make a difference to his charity goals.
Donating too. Thank you for giving this info. Makes you so grateful for healthy family . Bless him .

• Heart
I believe the flat in London is joint owned with Nic and used by then both. I assume Nic goes back to London more often with his work.

We have seen the flat in one of the Vlogs and it looks more like a small bedsit and doesn’t seem to be rented out.
She has rented it out on an ad hoc basis through Airbnb apparently. Kept it free for use as a place to stay for herself when she visited London. Would have given her a proper income if she'd rented it out properly I guess.

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="Clara Burnett, post: 36798but my question is, is it legal?
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps that’s why he regularly leaves for a few days?

Reactions: 10

Oh don't dob poor Selmar in it. He's stuck there like most of the others who would probably have moved on anyway if there hadn't been a pandemic. I feel sorry for him as I don't think he is comfortable and happy there at all now.

Reactions: 7
Oh don't dob poor Selmar in it. He's stuck there like most of the others who would probably have moved on anyway if there hadn't been a pandemic. I feel sorry for him as I don't think he is comfortable and happy there at all now.
He's a capable guy and he can still drive his mobile home wherever he is allowed to stay. Not even Covid testing is needed when driving back to his home country. I'm not dobbing him into anything, it's SJ's property so she should take the proper precautionary measures to meet legal requirements.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.