The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck my life... I was hoping he would be leaving by spring. I don’t think he’s good a filming, social media where? Deleting mean comments? I can’t believe he’s being employed and PAID for being a lazy ass while others AREN’T and literally slave away cooking or clearing out miss princess’ hoarded mess. No wonder why Marie can’t wait to leave and move to the UK, she obviously wasn’t offered employment as Lalondes full time kitchenbitch and florist. Where is she expecting to find her dead weeds to do arrangements with in the UK? #girlboss
I don't feel sorry for Marie. No one forced he to return to La Lande. No one is forcing her to cook or arrange flowers. She's trying to get her tit together so she can leave. I don't think she really has a clue what she's doing but that's her problem. There's obviously nothing at La Lande for her in the way of a viable business in floristry. I doubt if she has enough business sense or capital to start her own business in England. She'll probably end up working for someone else like most of the rest of us. One of the big problems with this whole chateau world is that people think they really can do whatever they want and that somehow, someway everything will work out ( ahem, think MP2). Not so! Your 30s and 40s are the prime of your working life, a time to be making money for retirement. I'm afraid that so many people, including a lot of these volunteers, are going to miss the boat and come a begging in their Golden Years. And I share your thoughts about Farmer Phil (AKA as Philip). Philip, if you are reading this, please, I beg you, lose the overalls. They are the absolutely ugliest item of clothing I have ever seen on anyone. Just yuck! I can't even imagine where you would buy something like it. They make you look top heavy with really skinny ankles. Just raid SJs closet again since you wear the same size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I understand correctly, if you downthumb a video, that gives them revenue also. Until I know for certain I wont
Question: what does ‘Downthumb’ mean. I watch the vlogs occasionally but do not subscribe - because I don’t want to give them revenue .. I also skip adverts! Is there something I should do to avoid them getting revenue?

Reactions: 1
Speaking of throwbacks. Are the sheep and chickens still there at LaLande, or have they been completely replaced by 🦚
Oh, I'm sure they are still there just waiting in the wings so that when Marie Antoinette (aka as SJ) can play genteel lady farmer in the Spring with her milk maids scurrying ahead to remove any poo that may be in her path.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was on the live chat before the gift grab tonight and......no sign of jumpsuit Jill!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bonjour

you might have forgotten a few other income streams

you tube - 3 channels
One is SUPPOSED to be charity
Failed to get charity status .. opps

3 channels combined income 12 k per month
For ... 8 months
Prior to that possibility of 6 - 7 k
Gifting

on the 🎁 non taxable channel
Gifts total combined for 11 months possibly over 30 k

appreciate an update on new totals

au revoir
An update is on its way...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On the hour .. every hour
Tattlers don’t rattle

Tattle.life
💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - chateau de Lalande
HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabel

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze

Nitti/Nutty - Nati

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) Marie Wilkes

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MOLD - Man Of LOST Design
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
MPK - Michael Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with Pa Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin)
from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat

Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Quote thread 🧵 votes 🗳

Vaffle said:
Tarts Budoir, a pushup bra and a smashed up car
DEE330CE-79D5-4C54-B77B-34EB94A3DEEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Please, who is jumpsuit Jill? I can't abide the live chats but would love to hear about her.
Jill Scott all around ShatO superfan and SJ comment henchman. I believe she won an ‘academy award’ from SJ but can’t stomach to watch 90% of the recent episodes. Turns out Jill Scott hails from NZ and was an accountant until she ended up busted for cooking the books with her brothers who landed in jail and she had a lighter sentence.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's taxable income but it's not being declared, so it's tax free.
Would be fascinated to know what national insurance / employer's taxes are being paid by Lalande ... as has been said in previous posts tax inspectors in France pretty ruthless

Reactions: 3
People here too who would know more than me especially re property like the run down chateaus, that you need minimum the same as what you paid for the house to cover the renovations if not more. Why anyone would take such a project on without funds or a business plan for the premises long term astounds me
You’re right, it is at least the same amount again as the purchase price To renovate...properly!.

But anyone who believes that these people have no idea of the costs are kidding themselves. Of course they know...it’s all an act. Here , when a house is put up for sale, the seller has to provide a report which notes the condition and age of certain things , think it includes safety reports too....the report has a certain lifespan but certainly is designed to last a while and is then shared with potential buyers. So in effect it’s a little bit like a pre purchase survey but maybe not quite as detailed. And...of course a buyer has the option to pay for an independent surveyor and get indicative quotes for any repairs etc...so in theory a buyer should never get caught out

I think the ones on tv don’t always want to divulge their budgets and spending levels to all and sundry in the world of social media or whatever, perhaps for fear of being judged to critisised so they pretend they have a low or non existent budget and that they’re slaving away all night doing it themselves 🤓

the Honfleur place is in a nice area of Normandy , so will bump up the price as the rest of the department isnt super expensive. I think these were the guys I saw recently struggling to get their top floor family apartment kitted to live in and in one episode he was “struggling” to fit plasterboard and made a bit of a mess of it in places . Then it showed 2 “volunteers “ coming to help...and by the next episode the whole area was fully plastered without explanation or video to show who did it.so again, we‘re expected believe it was a one man job where he struggled on his own....mmmmm 😏
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I found the Honfleur Workaway account a couple of months ago. They‘ve had a good few people through the doors.

Reactions: 8
RE: The cynaide comment/threat towards D&A and family on SJ's youtube comments/chat. SJ was too busy cleaning to attend premier.

To all those superfans, La La residents or associates and the Trotters.......on this small thread which you have advertised, we have NEVER physically threatened anyone OR incited others to do so. Who is the threatening troll now? MP2 has incited a digital riot. And like Trump he'll say I did not incite anything, they are my supporters.

Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.