The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I understand correctly, if you downthumb a video, that gives them revenue also. Until I know for certain I wont
I think they only get revenue through the ads that play on the vlogs and they have to be watched in full - so if you choose Skip Ads they make no revenue. Please anyone who knows more lets know, do they make revenue just by people clicking into their vlog / thumbs up or downing / or even making comments or is it just through ads? I can't imagine if I put up a pile of :poop: about a pile of :poop: - like say a vlog of me looking at the wall - would I make money from YouTube becasue someone gave it a thumbs down?

Reactions: 7
Oh my money is on MP2! He is a scrapper. Would have to be growing up with Billy and Sadie. Always bet on the one with siblings during a dust up. Ahahaha.
I've just had a vision in my head of BJJ dressed up like a Muskeeter. I don't want any image of BigBloatedHead in my head... ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Given the number of new members who have arrived here since Moaning Michael's vlog, he seem to have "done a Brenda" and scored a massive home goal. So many new posters saying that they were glad to find a place where they could question and complain. Wouldn't you think he'd have take a lesson from DB? All points to this being a knee-jerk reaction to being called out on his failure to post.
I have Been Patreonโ€™s of both but of late began to doubt and question so have left and I hope many will follow

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow @MrsPoker Michael Morrison is one of her big supporters. He's recovering from Covid. He's always in the Premier convos. SOOOO good to see. After watching just part of today's tit Unwrapped Xmas version, there seriously needs to be an intervention with Stef by Nick. Yes, we know she loves Christmas, but she was maniacal in this last one.
Michael Moore - Not Michael Morrison! I got a frisson of excitement too momentarily but it was short lived when I realised my error...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
amazing reviews
I genuinely liked them - kinda put off by Fanny showing up ... but faith restored

everyone makes mistakes ๐Ÿ˜†

Anna and Philipp did two things for which I will be forever grateful: They first said that if I couldn't get home that I could stay with them at the Chateau for as long as needed - they wouldn't kick me out or send me to a hotel. And they also offered to drive me to the airport in Paris (2.5 hours each way) so that I didn't have to risk it with public transit all but shut down. Luckily, I got a flight out. Philipp woke up at the crack of dawn to take me to the airport. I ended up ending my workaway only 3 days early when it was all said and done, so I didn't miss out on much. The worst part though was leaving without being able to give everyone a hu

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If anyone hasn't found it yet, the Chateau La Croix Honnet vlog is superb. No money-grabbing, really likeable people with taste and style, making excellent videos about their very sympathetic restoration of a chateau in Normandy.
I can only watch this one on mute!! The wifes giggling and childlike behaviour is insufferable

Reactions: 8
God I miss her and @Viva La Loca

but look ๐Ÿ‘€ at the ๐Ÿ”ฎ
And the EJeet oops Egypt conchita wasnโ€™t in sight at the time

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ
PeacockQueen

Nov 17, 2020
Thread Title Suggestion

• Gravel, Goatman, Grifting and Gossip
  • Jarvis in Jeopardy - Knockoff Knick Knacks and Pyramid Peril
  • Only Fools and Horses Work
Theme tune from 1980's UK TV show called Only Fools and Horses featuring Delboy Trotter - an old English Cockney saying implying that if you're smart you'll find a way of making a living without resorting to hard graft. Only simpletons and dumb beasts would actually WORK for a living.

Reactions: 3
I was just watching Positano Diaries and Nicki was once again showing the chickens and goats. This led me to thinking, whoโ€™s taking care of all the animals at the Shat-O? Last I checked they had chickens and sheep, yet you only hear about or see the sheep once in a blue moon and never anything about the chickens. Is Marie the one who has to get up early in the morning to let them out of their coop, collect eggs, and feed them. I canโ€™t imagine Philip doing it and definitely not Madame Chatelaine whoโ€™s in bed until noon, when her top lady in waiting Philip, comes in to wake her with a breakfast tray in hand...

Not to mention that the peacocks/ sheep probably need some supplementary food and at this time of year, to make sure that their water supply doesnโ€™t get frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have friends who license their art. We go shopping and try and find their works. It's appeared as fabric, prints, napkins, plates, etc. Some has even been stolen by large retailers. Bottom line, their work is all over, they make a good living and they have had issues.

Now throw out the MP brand into a licensing deal and he has minimal investment of funds. That is if he hasn't damaged his brand by his latlong term trend.est video. I was wronged, I was bullied ( I couldn't get past a few minutes so fill in the blanks). If I had his talent and exposure it would be a cash source. Launch it on the cottage bedroom series. Do it.....
Vaffle Post 3666291 What about knockoff? If there is any image out there worth it's salt and "sellable" it will be knocked off and sold without the artist or creator or copyright owner getting a penny. From what I've seen of Angel's products, other than the fans of ETTC easily led like Pavlov's dogs, I can't see the range being a classic

can't find who said it, but someone said that the B&B at lalande is shut down? you think she read things here and realized? I can't imagine she'll want to let many strangers in after what's been said :unsure: maybe she's closing it down for good?

Please, who is jumpsuit Jill? I can't abide the live chats but would love to hear about her.
Jill Scott - Rabid Commentator on all Vlogs. Moderates all the other commentatiors (unofficially). answers every single question asked by anyone before anyone else. Bites the head off anyone who even vaguely utters the slightest tinest bit of criticism about anything at all. Sits for hours before the vlogs go live quivering with excitement (and when you see her you will know that is not a pretty image to have in ones head), flings money at SJ and MPK (Crybaby), theres so much here in previous threads ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Does anyone know the french libel/slander laws? I am presuming as both parties based in France it would be french law at play here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The lack of table manners in her family really has to begin with Ma. (Although maybe Sadie could have taught her teenage daughter not to wipe her mouth with her sleeve at the table!). Similarly, Ma could have demonstrated the correct way to manage their cutlery. Eating like hogs at a trough, even if it is from Spode plates, really won't cut the mustard for Chateau life, will it Ma? Oh dear, where would you start?
Jeeves Post 3668008 I've never watched much of MPK or The Pethericks at all, so I've never seen a pic of Ma. My goodness does she kneel next to Pa's armchair whilst he watches teev, so he can put his drink on her head or have they finally bought a side table?

Jill Scott - Rabid Commentator on all Vlogs. Moderates all the other commentatiors (unofficially). answers every single question asked by anyone before anyone else. Bites the head off anyone who even vaguely utters the slightest tinest bit of criticism about anything at all. Sits for hours before the vlogs go live quivering with excitement (and when you see her you will know that is not a pretty image to have in ones head), flings money at SJ and MPK (Crybaby), theres so much here in previous threads ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
NorrisCS 3675081 If she's a convicted criminal why isn't SJ more careful in accepting money from her? Does SJ check where the money comes from - Is it more than $10K NZ and need to be declared under money laundering laws?

• Wow
can't find who said it, but someone said that the B&B at lalande is shut down? you think she read things here and realized? I can't imagine she'll want to let many strangers in after what's been said :unsure: maybe she's closing it down for good?
They don't open over winter months

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.