The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta rant here....

I'm sorry, this may just be me being pissy but why is it only "stupid Americans" that you're targeting here? They receive packages from all over the world and, gleaning from the comments, her Patrons are from all over the world, also. I am NOT a Patron but I am an American and I'm personally offended by this remark. And I do NOT get offended easily!

Rant over...sorry.
We are always "Stupid Americans" until they want something, then we are Best Friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If she has wound him up into coupling MOLD bitterness with misquoted tattle then she really is one nasty piece of work. Friends should look out for each other with good advice and pull someone back from emotional actions that could have a long lasting detrimental effect. But that's the thing with friends, they don't always have your best interest at heart and could find it funny to watch the fallout, whilst pretending to be supportive for their own end.
Some people enjoy constant gossip in their life and also enjoy jumping in with the wooden spoon, stirring it up and then sitting back to watch the fallout.

I don't recall him mentioning his laugh as point of derision, just his hat but tbh I was too busy laughing at his ancestor reference for the rest of the video - wearing the shackles of another's bitterness over 100 yrs later. Blimey O'Riley!! Find me one person in this world who has not been wronged by another at some point in their history / family history.
Also, what was he on about with the hat. I don't recall anyone posting about his hat. Did I miss that??

@MojoDublin :love: The FB poster was right about defamation and peoples incredible lack of knowledge of actual law.

Also, MOLD does not seem to understand real life tattle and the fact that the right words in the right ears will ensure he never achieves anywhere ever. More fool him.
@vivalaloca truthfully felt for that guy
Have to refind the one where straight after LOTL tit stirred up ..
I’m with you MOLD 🤯
I regonaised the patron name ...

that advised STEPHANIE get the video down
Ignored

FRK had blagged a free weekend and TART with a CAR was stuffing her face at time of premier with land of nostril

ohh just FYI prior to my MOUL diet

I gorged ( pls don’t judge 👩‍⚖️)
on all the reply’s
Not one chateau owner came to MOLDs aid ......

not ONE
Guess D & A ....
have tentacles 🦑 that could burn 🔥 the others ...

🚨💵🚨
86953E79-33A3-4C98-8F1A-0D10526ACB4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeeves Post 3681010 - I know MojoDublin is going to be cross with me for passing on more terrific ideas, but I suggest Joanne Lumley in the role of SJ. I see her as a cross between Patsy and a younger Hyacinth Bookay. I'm sure Joanne could pass as a 45 year old (or more importantly after a night on the tiles SJ could pass as a 75 year old) and I think she speaks French (or she can act that Frenchified rolling of R's and squealing of Mummeeee). I'm working on MPK, BJJ and Brenda ( Imight need some help with her as I never saw her on a vlog - was she camera shy?). Maybe Judy Dench for Mummeee but might be out of our budget as Production costs not yet set (ie how much it's going to cost to rent LaLaland as SJ can be notoriously difficult with money matters as she has to sell the idea to Mummee. Long way to go yet but just wanted to let MojoDublin I'm on to it and I'm after cocktails and DB's.
BJJ could of course play himself. Or I am sure the Egyptologist friend of Jarvis could do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Problem solved - just leave the tat out and the disciples will slip it in their handbags. Phil of the Backstairs was waffling on about perhaps needing an embroidery machine, so he may have plans to run up embroidered HMN toilet roll covers, hot water bottle covers, embroidered brushed nylon bloomers. Could be a little gold mine!
Jeeves Post 3683474
Are you trying to slip under the radar and steal my "Treasures of LaLaLand" Brocante idea?

Tell Phil of the BS (Bullsh*t not Back Stairs) he should also dig out the aprons and gardening gloves sent by suckers, and offer a bespoke service to disciples - "Send initials (max of 3) with 5 Eu per initial plus cost of glove (see photo for choice and price) + P&P- perfect Mother's Day gift - order by 1st April to avoid Covid postal delays".

You just back off stealing my barn (stable) storming ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just to whizz through and look again at it & at 18 mins in roughly he says 'you can listen to my annoying laugh' & the speculation as to why he is wearing a hat because his hair is falling out. I don't think that was said about him either was it? I think he's scanned through himself but is getting muddled about what is said about him. The laugh & the hair loss was about Phillip wasn't it. To be fair looking at most of the posts mentioning him & his family they're nothing dreadful are they. Just gossipy & a bit bitchy. He's had the fire put under him by someone who might also have been dropped by the production company & channel 4 too.
I think as someone said here that he’s being filled with incorrect BS. We’ve constantly mentioned BJJs laugh and his hairline. But I have zero recollection of anyone ever mentioning MPKs laugh or hairline. So he’s getting it all arseways or is being fed lies if he’s not reading here and let’s face it to start at thread 1 would be a mammoth task. Yes some mischief for sure to get him riled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would not say we are the bitter ones, rather the responsible ones who are trying to follow the regulations so that EVERYONE can get back to normal, not just a select few who think that regs don't apply to them. Well, I can't speak for everyone here, just for myself.
Well I for one am responsible AND bitter 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s moved on from that fad In the trip to the chateau they stopped to get lunch on the way.
It wouldn’t have been lunch in a time that we know lunch. I’m pretty sure that they didn’t leave la la land until after lunch judging by the time they arrived and LOTL’ s known time to arise, then that faffing about with Dan. It would have been about 4pm I reckon that they stopped.

Panto players, Phoebe Waller-Bridge for Kat, or if we are keeping with sitcom stars, Dawn French. The actress who played Bubbles in Ab Fab for Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
P

Pno Post 3682071 OO! OO! OO! -new idea for SJ. (Sorry MojoDublin and NorrisCS) If Marie'is going velvet sofa shopping, how about opening the space Marie was using for the storage of hedgerow flowers, AS A BROCANTE - "Treasures of LaLaLande" - Member suggestions for a catchy name? All the unwanted stuff received for CATC can be sold and BJJ would make a perfect shop assistant as his sense of style, artistic flair, and display skills could be utilised - after all, with SJ spending half the day in bed, his duties as Page of the Back Stairs can't be too onerous.

If there is enough room, also a furniture restoration area (more work for BJJ and to draw on his upholstery skills, plus all that toile fabric sent in the gift grab could be sold at a mark up for restoration projects) Picture framing department, (pick up frames from local thrift shop, put in prints photocopies from old books and sell as "Historic Visions of LaLaLande") All the old clothes she sorted out and the scarves. bags, dresses etc all from CATC -set up a "Boutique" When Mummeee comes back she could be put to work potting up all those seed packets and there could be a Gardening shop including all the gardening gloves, hats and candles, wind chimes etc (drop hints on vlog - summer's coming Mummee needs new gardening hats, sunscreen (only top brands as Mummeee's skin is so sensitive) - OO OO - Tea rooms? You must have enough China by now (not the Spode, Oh please God not the Spode) Selma could make his Apple and Banana pies, MPK could make his Rose cake - MPK could run the tea rooms or at the very least help BJJ. Can Ma Petherick et al cook for the tea rooms? Could any of the P's help out or assist - I'M ON FIRE - Somebody stop me.
I think they have enough land for an alpaca farm. Jarvis could sit in a robe teasing the wool out (for 3 mins whilst BJJ catches it on camera). Then a peasant from the village could knit jumpers for sale on the website that Mandy will run. The woods will be opened up for clay pigeon shooting, A petting zoo for the children of the village where BJJ gives talks on hedgehogs and..um hedgehogs. Dan will be commandeered to organise a summer BBQ where he will do all the cooking & get paid in carrots for his trouble. This plan has legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would not say we are the bitter ones, rather the responsible ones who are trying to follow the regulations so that EVERYONE can get back to normal, not just a select few who think that regs don't apply to them. Well, I can't speak for everyone here, just for myself.
If her fans are acting like that, they are part of the problem by encouraging irresponsible behavior! This is a very serious situation that can affect anyone. If you have a public forum with thousands of fans, you have a responsibility to set an example, not flaunt the rules for your own gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are always "Stupid Americans" until they want something, then we are Best Friends.
Rest assured - there’s a few Irish ☘
Here ...... 😜

We were MORTIFIED out of our
Sheer existence with feckin
Donegal Bleeding Brenda

n her weeeeeeee feckin craic

so my sincerest warm salutations but every nation on a global 🌏 scale
Have a few ... cough 😷 special ppl that habituate amongst us

please don’t take it to heart 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
Well, my dear, you may want to cool your jets about facts on this site. After all, it's a gossip site not a data analysis forum.
[/QUOTE]
Understood! Criticism not allowed here either despite people wanting to come here to be free of it and speak their mind. Got it. Facts really don't mean nothing anyway to many but you do love the people here who have the actual factual tea. Right?

Reactions: 6
Breaking off some of crumbling exterior like the Berlin Wall. :ROFLMAO:
ComtesseRose Post 3683784
You make me feel guilty - I've got a piece of the Berlin Wall, but I picked it up from the ground then lugged it all over Europe, Uk and US all the way back to OZ so I earned it. I gave it to an East German chap I knew. He'd escaped in the 60's so I thought he'd appreciate it. He kept it on his mantle but now I think he probably grabbed it out of a cupboard when he saw my car in his (not pink) driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From today's vlog. "We have all had covid tests" drive 6 hours. Stop at supermarket for food and flowers (ie public mixing). Arrive chateau. "We will eat seperately as we don't have our results until tomorrow". JMJ (catholic thing) how dumb are these people.
Having heard of 3 people I know over the past few days who have lost 5 loved ones before their time due to Covid I could punch the selfish bunch. All the fake safety rules like they did before where they sat Mummy away from everyone. All for the camera as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
thanks your right. I’m feeling sorry for myself as it is looking more unlikely that I’ll be able to go see family for mums big bday.

even when it is allowed to go shopping eat out etc I’ve avoided places as the virus is still happening. So to see them go on like it’s no issue is a slap in the face esp when so many people have lost their lives and will still..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Michael Sheen for Selmar, he has got the hair at the moment and a gift for voices.
Joe Sugg for Phillip BJJ

• Haha
I've just to whizz through and look again at it & at 18 mins in roughly he says 'you can listen to my annoying laugh' & the speculation as to why he is wearing a hat because his hair is falling out. I don't think that was said about him either was it? I think he's scanned through himself but is getting muddled about what is said about him. The laugh & the hair loss was about Phillip wasn't it. To be fair looking at most of the posts mentioning him & his family they're nothing dreadful are they. Just gossipy & a bit bitchy. He's had the fire put under him by someone who might also have been dropped by the production company & channel 4 too.
Yes, the hair loss and snorting is BJJ not MP2. But people who feel sorry for themselves like to exaggerate to get sympathy. And I think you're right about someone else putting him up to this. Hmm...I wonder who? You know, it could be someone that really doesn't like him. It would be a good way to upset someone by telling them that people were saying nasty things about them even if they were just made up, and MP2 is quite gullible and naive so I could easily see him falling for it.

• Heart
Must be a remake of Hair....
Or Joseph..
I closed my eyes, drew back her curtain
To see for certain what I thought I knew
Far far away, Selmar was weeping
But the world was sleeping
Any dream will do
I wore her coat, with golden lining
Bright colours shining, wonderful and new
And in the east, the dawn was breaking
And the world was waking
Any dream will do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t have been lunch in a time that we know lunch. I’m pretty sure that they didn’t leave la la land until after lunch judging by the time they arrived and LOTL’ s known time to arise, then that faffing about with Dan. It would have been about 4pm I reckon that they stopped.

Panto players, Phoebe Waller-Bridge for Kat, or if we are keeping with sitcom stars, Dawn French. The actress who played Bubbles in Ab Fab for Marie.
She mentioned it’s a six hour journey. And Anna and Phillips daughters was waiting to say hello so I thought maybe they left early but your timings would make sense 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.