The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LS 🏆🥇 (full credit to @MojoDublin before anyone thinks of creating a PoorMe vlog )
Jeeves Post 3681010 - I know MojoDublin is going to be cross with me for passing on more terrific ideas, but I suggest Joanne Lumley in the role of SJ. I see her as a cross between Patsy and a younger Hyacinth Bookay. I'm sure Joanne could pass as a 45 year old (or more importantly after a night on the tiles SJ could pass as a 75 year old) and I think she speaks French (or she can act that Frenchified rolling of R's and squealing of Mummeeee). I'm working on MPK, BJJ and Brenda ( Imight need some help with her as I never saw her on a vlog - was she camera shy?). Maybe Judy Dench for Mummeee but might be out of our budget as Production costs not yet set (ie how much it's going to cost to rent LaLaland as SJ can be notoriously difficult with money matters as she has to sell the idea to Mummee. Long way to go yet but just wanted to let MojoDublin I'm on to it and I'm after cocktails and DB's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you seen the tax figures in my previous posts? Patreon, GMF, and YouTube are completely unregulated. The whole thing's one big scam!
I found your posts a bit far reaching to be honest, and I don’t want you to take it the wrong way, but it’s pure speculations. The one job of the fiscal French administration is to collect the money that they are entitled. If she needs to pay something THEY will make her pay, even more with all the international exposure she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found your posts a bit far reaching to be honest, and I don’t want you to take it the wrong way, but it’s pure speculations. The one job of the fiscal French administration is to collect the money that they are entitled. If she needs to pay something THEY will make her pay, even more with all the international exposure she has.
The figures are based on the current income tax rates and bands in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is SJ, almost in every vlog now, hinting at MP2 to come over to Lalande? If he is such a dear friend (one of her 'best friends’), and one who could use some real friendship at the moment (if we are to believe his latest performance), if she can travel, why hasn’t she done so? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. I have watched a few bits of their channels & they seem a dull bunch. If you have a beef against someone who you did business with it isn't appropriate to post a vlog about it.

The reason why Mr Petherick junior is quoting things incorrectly is because he has probably been given a run down on the telephone by someone about what he should be enraged about. I notice he also mentioned his laugh, I can't see that his laugh has been mentioned anywhere. I thought it was the snort machine page boy who had the weird annoying laugh. I'm guessing that someone who has 12 threads about her might be a little more cross about gossip but has kept her hands clean on this particular issue by winding up someone else and pointing them in this direction.
💫💫💫💫 💎💎💎💫💫💫💫

I’m gonna run out of awards
Helllllllo ... @thesoloist 😎
DB5345CD-A76E-40DE-818E-E17D0E6868BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched the joint vlog with Chateau La Fleur- Honfleur. Here are just a few points for your delight and delectation.
  • On being shown Philip's "Princess" bedroom (Fanny's term) she points out that the colour is SO similar to her bedroom at HMN! I 've been watching the wrong vlog. I though she had the bedroom with the gaudy fluorescent pink painter's tape border. Note to self: Get eye test pronto.
  • She takes a gift of some white plates ( not at all her usual flowery, ornate stuff) which Anna seems genuinely pleased with and thanks her (no effusive gushing) and the Boy Wonder immediately chips in to let Anna know that he knew what she'd like as he's been following her style. (Hmm -wonder if he has had a sniff of a more elegant life style and is about to try to jump ship?)
  • Fanny, having decided that she will have what she feels is the best room - it's green so she thinks it will be like having a holiday from her similar room!) visits Roadkill , who already tucked up in bed. She then visits Petite Philip in his pink room, where we find him ready for bed - in his green nightdress and with his floral chiffon robe all ready!!!
  • Finally - and this is the best bit, PP and LOLL discuss the height of the ceilings, when she says that the height is "Probably similar to our bedroom height!" I replayed it several times - definitely bedroom and not bedrooms, my bedroom or your bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm working on MPK, BJJ and Brenda ( Imight need some help with her as I never saw her on a vlog - was she camera shy?).
I just picture her as the Irish actor who plays Mrs. Brown in the UK TV series.

• Haha
(n)
On this morning‘s live chat in her premiering youtube video she specifically replied to a question that ‘Philip is not paid by the Patreon money’. She added that ‘all Patreon money is for “renovation” only’.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the joint vlog with Chateau La Fleur- Honfleur. Here are just a few points for your delight and delectation.
  • On being shown Philip's "Princess" bedroom (Fanny's term) she points out that the colour is SO similar to her bedroom at HMN! I 've been watching the wrong vlog. I though she had the bedroom with the gaudy fluorescent pink painter's tape border. Note to self: Get eye test pronto.
  • She takes a gift of some white plates ( not at all her usual flowery, ornate stuff) which Anna seems genuinely pleased with and thanks her (no effusive gushing) and the Boy Wonder immediately chips in to let Anna know that he knew what she'd like as he's been following her style. (Hmm -wonder if he has had a sniff of a more elegant life style and is about to try to jump ship?)
  • Fanny, having decided that she will have what she feels is the best room - it's green so she thinks it will be like having a holiday from her similar room!) visits Roadkill , who already tucked up in bed. She then visits Petite Philip in his pink room, where we find him ready for bed - in his green nightdress and with his floral chiffon robe all ready!!!
  • Finally - and this is the best bit, PP and LOLL discuss the height of the ceilings, when she says that the height is "Probably similar to our bedroom height!" I replayed it several times - definitely bedroom and not bedrooms, my bedroom or your bedroom.
She’s been MRS JONES since October
Reality
No B n B ... no cash 💵
But he’s got an inheritance....

I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger
But she ain’t messin with no broke 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
(n)

On this morning‘s live chat in her premiering youtube video she specifically replied to a question that ‘Philip is not paid by the Patreon money’. She added that ‘all Patreon money is for “renovation” only’.
I know, I asked the question...?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlog. Can you imagine being stuck in a car for 6 hours with SJ and BJJ? OMG, the singing and laughing would drive me over the edge. SJ looks really dowdy in that skirt and sweater especially compared to the much more stylish Anna. Why would you wear a cotton skirt if it's so cold outside? To tell you the truth, I'm so sick of that skirt already. Even though this seemed to be Marie's gig, SJ took the biggest room for herself. I was thinking about some merchandise for the shat-o and came up with the laughing SJ. Have you ever seen the screaming goat? Well, you could have the laughing chatelaine. Whenever you wanted to annoy someone, just give a squeeze and out comes peals of laughter! I might even buy one. I really like SJ in a mask as it provides some relief from viewing that big mouth always being open.

• Haha
i don’t get why people are bothered about her paying rent. Marie got more out of the deal than sj. Marie claims to pay rent but who knows what she pays and what the actual agreement is between them. I suspect for the “studio” and living there it probably is a lot less than it could be in return for her helping around the chato / cooking and being filmed for content. Cooking really isn’t that much work. I mean seriously even if she cooks every main meal that is prob Max 10 hours a week. And she prob do it because she likes it / is better at it/ and prefer it than doing other chores or cleaning or gardening
Also perhaps Marie is only saying it in the same sense how she calls what she is doing as a business and fully believe she has made it just because she got a few patrons who are prepared to pay to see the odd video she put out. She has removed all her videos from YouTube which is silly considering she could make some Adsense money from it. I’m not sure how anyone could stumble accross her Instagram and based on what she post there decide to want to be a patron. When there are so many Instagramers who don’t charge and who quite frankly have a much better / creative ig feed.

Sorry Being vegan isn’t some crazy complicated diet. Sj would have been used to different dietry requirements while running the b&b and just life in general. So if someone is “volunteeeing / working etc and room and board is included then it really shouldn’t be some big issue.
1B4C176D-38A9-49BB-A2BB-3FA8D1339B40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the joint vlog with Chateau La Fleur- Honfleur.
Finally - and this is the best bit, PP and LOLL discuss the height of the ceilings, when she says that the height is "Probably similar to our bedroom height!" I replayed it several times - definitely bedroom and not bedrooms, my bedroom or your bedroom.
[/LIST]
I’ve been puzzled for a few months now why we never see her bedroom anymore? Her staff/mini apron/brother/MPotts in fact anyone used to take her tea & croissant in bed in the mornings (lunchtime) & this was regularly seen in the vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Problem solved - just leave the tat out and the disciples will slip it in their handbags. Phil of the Backstairs was waffling on about perhaps needing an embroidery machine, so he may have plans to run up embroidered HMN toilet roll covers, hot water bottle covers, embroidered brushed nylon bloomers. Could be a little gold mine!
He better iron clad copyright his designs and make sure he gets any royalties for any future licensing from them... and do not let Angel Strawbridge get a whiff of them otherwise they’ll be all over Primark making them rich... rich I say... beyond their wildest dreams. Millions and millions of Dollah....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she has wound him up into coupling MOLD bitterness with misquoted tattle then she really is one nasty piece of work. Friends should look out for each other with good advice and pull someone back from emotional actions that could have a long lasting detrimental effect. But that's the thing with friends, they don't always have your best interest at heart and could find it funny to watch the fallout, whilst pretending to be supportive for their own in their life and also enjoy jumping in with the wooden spoon, stirring it up and then sitting back to watch the fallout
Also, what was he on about with the hat. I don't recall anyone posting about his hat. Did I miss that??

@MojoDublin :love: The FB poster was right about defamation and peoples incredible lack of knowledge of actual law.

Also, MOLD does not seem to understand real life tattle and the fact that the right words in the right ears will ensure he never achieves anywhere ever. More fool him.
I could only think when we all complained about the designer labels Mp wore including hats, and seemingly was purchasing from his buy me a coffee feel sorry for me patreon monies. It appears that both MP and SJ have taken hearsay about this site and run with it, making all the abusive statements we are accused of.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest vlog. Can you imagine being stuck in a car for 6 hours with SJ and BJJ? OMG, the singing and laughing would drive me over the edge. SJ looks really dowdy in that skirt and sweater especially compared to the much more stylish Anna. Why would you wear a cotton skirt if it's so cold outside? To tell you the truth, I'm so sick of that skirt already. Even though this seemed to be Marie's gig, SJ took the biggest room for herself. I was thinking about some merchandise for the shat-o and came up with the laughing SJ. Have you ever seen the screaming goat? Well, you could have the laughing chatelaine. Whenever you wanted to annoy someone, just give a squeeze and out comes peals of laughter! I might even buy one. I really like SJ in a mask as it provides some relief from viewing that big mouth always being open.
The laughing chatelaine could be that large Stephanie Spitting Image head puppet/bauble with a recorded laugh added!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This Chateau will never be her's, it will be completed on the backs of stupid Americans who are willing to pay up for a dream of FR seen in a 'good year' movie.
Gotta rant here....

I'm sorry, this may just be me being pissy but why is it only "stupid Americans" that you're targeting here? They receive packages from all over the world and, gleaning from the comments, her Patrons are from all over the world, also. I am NOT a Patron but I am an American and I'm personally offended by this remark. And I do NOT get offended easily!

Rant over...sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.