The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there was also an issue with a large mix of people meeting at the chateau during the festive season?
Yes THAT also! It was so obvious that I forget to list it. They are very irresponsible with the way they deal with the COVID-19 pandemic

Reactions: 10
Fanny's degree was apparently in English, so I really can't imagine that slipping past her. Probably Baby Phil in his new role.
She's not above making mistakes when she's quoting poems or Shakespeare and talking about paintings! There have been several slip ups!

Reactions: 5
And please forgive my ignorance because I live in the states but doesn’t each country want their residents to stay in their home country in the event they get Covid while let’s say living in rural France? Who picks up the tab then? And the hospital is nearly an hour away so who gets a bed?
In the EU (European Union) there are no borders so people can move freely through loads of countries without being stopped, searched, questioned, counted etc., etc. But, all these countries have asked their residents to stay put in their own country and not travel anywhere!! Unfortunately the residents of lalaland don’t respect these wishes, nor do visiting Christmas guests, hence the comings and goings. As for picking up checks for medical treatment do you think these freeloaders will worry about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they took Covid tests and drove across the country even though they hadn't gotten their results back yet. Lol, alright.

I'm not really happy about this chateau crossover either if I'm being honest. I understand it's a small community but I wish Anna and Phil would have kept their distance for now. No one needs to drive across France for flower arrangements in a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[IMG alt="witchgrass"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/151/151556.jpg?1603845004[/IMG]
witchgrass

Jan 17, 2021

I just want someone to make a CD parody video.

🤣🤣🤣Dying just thinking about it!

(PS someone pleeeez tell me how to properly add a quote to my post. Do I just copy the whole post and delete the irrelevant b
QUOTE="Rory, post: 3680000, member: 157649"
On the patreon video he discovered fish fossils in one of the dairy floor pavers. Level of intetest by SJ ...low. I thought it was incredibly interesting. In Greece if people find ruins on their land (eg digging for a well or something), it is often not reported as people don't want the govt hassle. Imagine if the lake bed was declared some historical dig!
Rory Post 3680000
There was an episode of ETTC where a chateau owner came over to ask Angel for help in turning a coffee table into a cabinet of curiosities and she had several ammonite type fossils which she said she had collected along the banks of the river running through their property. Maybe they are so common in rural France they are not protected.

I knew the dairy was damp but had no idea that it was that damp!🐟

Reactions: 3
She's not above making mistakes when she's quoting poems or Shakespeare and talking about paintings! There have been several slip ups!
I’ve always been quite vicariously proud of how articulate and eloquent the Tattlers are. The difference in register and spelling between the discussion here and the gutter English often displayed on the fan pages and in the YouTube comments is quite something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So they took Covid tests and drove across the country even though they hadn't gotten their results back yet. Lol, alright.

I'm not really happy about this chateau crossover either if I'm being honest. I understand it's a small community but I wish Anna and Phil would have kept their distance for now. No one needs to drive across France for flower arrangements in a pandemic.
They are bored out of their wits. Remove food, drinks, costumes, and shabby decoration, what are they left with? Goodness forbid they learn anything new. Their brains are rotting away quicker than the chateau's facade.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah FrannyBee... would you stop giving them ideas!!!!!
NorrisCS Post 3580718
And would you please stop messing with my future plans of using my real identity and applying for a job as general factotum PA extraordinaire /Chef at lalaland. The ideas will form part of my application. I have everything planned - I just need to work out the commute problem from Oz - I have commitments here and would rather not live at lalaland as I'm not sure I am emotionally equipped to cope with such luxury and commitment to the cause that seems to infect all those who enter SJ's orbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
💫💫💫💫💫💫🇫🇷
However, I feel his P pennies would be better spend on a therapist and possible not dressing like a man who owns the manor house, as opposed to the cottage in the back of the manor. The arrested development and identity issues with all mentioned characters are a psychologist wet dream.
Buy that chateau owner a pint
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

regardless of restrictions -
step into the pub ....
your welcome 🎯

as it’s your first ticket 🎫
can’t title you agent -
but ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

genuinely re - routing the Lear jet ✈ it’s on its way...

hurrah 😃 tattlers don’t get rattled
With style grace and elegance we prevailed ...

virtually over in your cellar filling it ....
N none of the cheap stuff either ❤
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s nowt ....I know of stupid Brits who have travelled back and forth between UK & France with no self isolation and when I challenged one of them (a client) about a COVID test he said it’s ok, I got my negative results back this morning...ie 2 bloody hours after he arrived back in the country!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So you think its ok for someone to cadge money off people and not pay a penny in tax ... :eek:
Don’t twist my words. Im talking about the money she received from ads revenue and brands deals. Not from Patreons. And until proven otherwise, I’ll assume she’s not stupid and try to hide money she received from this stream of revenue.

Reactions: 7
The reason why Mr Petherick junior is quoting things incorrectly is because he has probably been given a run down on the telephone by someone about what he should be enraged about. I notice he also mentioned his laugh, I can't see that his laugh has been mentioned anywhere. I thought it was the snort machine page boy who had the weird annoying laugh. I'm guessing that someone who has 12 threads about her might be a little more cross about gossip but has kept her hands clean on this particular issue by winding up someone else and pointing them in this direction.
If she has wound him up into coupling MOLD bitterness with misquoted tattle then she really is one nasty piece of work. Friends should look out for each other with good advice and pull someone back from emotional actions that could have a long lasting detrimental effect. But that's the thing with friends, they don't always have your best interest at heart and could find it funny to watch the fallout, whilst pretending to be supportive for their own end.
Some people enjoy constant gossip in their life and also enjoy jumping in with the wooden spoon, stirring it up and then sitting back to watch the fallout.

I don't recall him mentioning his laugh as point of derision, just his hat but tbh I was too busy laughing at his ancestor reference for the rest of the video - wearing the shackles of another's bitterness over 100 yrs later. Blimey O'Riley!! Find me one person in this world who has not been wronged by another at some point in their history / family history.
Also, what was he on about with the hat. I don't recall anyone posting about his hat. Did I miss that??

@MojoDublin :love: The FB poster was right about defamation and peoples incredible lack of knowledge of actual law.

Also, MOLD does not seem to understand real life tattle and the fact that the right words in the right ears will ensure he never achieves anywhere ever. More fool him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And until proven otherwise, I’ll assume she’s not stupid and try to hide money she received from this stream of revenue.
Have you seen the tax figures in my previous posts? Patreon, GMF, and YouTube are completely unregulated. The whole thing's one big scam!

Reactions: 1
Buy that chateau owner a pint
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

regardless of restrictions -
step into the pub ....
your welcome 🎯

as it’s your first ticket 🎫
can’t title you agent -
but ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

genuinely re - routing the Lear jet ✈ it’s on its way...

hurrah 😃 tattlers don’t get rattled
With style grace and elegance we prevailed ...

virtually over in your cellar filling it ....
N none of the cheap stuff either ❤
😎
Do any of the rest of you imagine @MojoDublin as a kind of amalgam of Judi Dench and Dr No? Or is it just me 😂
Edited to add Father Ted 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Marie, Selmar and Philip all appear to be lost souls, albeit the Page of the Back Stairs is brasher than the other two. Surely he has to be hiding from something. It's not normal for a young man of his age to be traipsing around trying to ingratiate himself with a woman almost old enough to be his mother. I wonder what his parents make of it? I hope Cat's parent have taken the opportunity to shake her by the shoulders, although she did at least have an online job managing a virtual choir, so not completely wasting her time like the other poor sods.
She's not "almost" old enough to be his mother; she is old enough, but she wouldn't acknowledge that. Behaviour-wise, she is young enough to be his baby daughter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.