The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious as to why Steph hasn't visited her best friends new garden cottage. (MP) Clearly she has no issue traveling. If someone in Lalaland is reading this, could you please address in an upcoming episode?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"You can have the money, just not the mouse." Is the best new title!!!!! From Clara! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So people are asking why they didn't wait for their covid test results and what they would've done if they had been positive-- and this is their response:

"The Chateau Diaries
Hello! Unlike many countries, France is not in lockdown. Hotels and b&bs (as well as shops) are open for business, and there is no requirement to have Covid tests before travelling. We always do so as an added precaution, as do people visiting us at Lalande. I think we’ll probably be back in lockdown soon, and, as during the previous lockdowns, we’ll remain isolated for the duration."
[emphasis mine]

"Added precautions" don't do much if you don't actually test negative before driving across the country and entering someone else's home, though. They obviously do not give a duck, it's all performative to appease critical viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.