The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcs lack empathy. Most decent people would take care of their animals properly. Fanny pretends to LOVE animals, but they are just backdrop characters in her superficial fantasy of chateau princess life.

1. The sheep. She let them interbred incestuously, failed to supervise and watch them, and did not shear their wool until it was dangerously overgrown. The sheep got into various situations where they were endangered or injured.

2. She didn’t make sure Ruby was cared for, fed, given attention, or kept safe. She ambiguously claims she was allergic to Ruby, failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured, etc. She doesn’t give a tit what happens to Ruby. Selmar had to plead with her to have Ruby’s injuries attended to.

3. She would routinely leave the shittoo without leaving food or money for food for the animals or make sure someone would care for them. Fanny only cares about herself and spending money and attention on herself and “pretty” things, not things like maintenance for the shittoo, caring for the animals, etc.

4. She doesn’t have basic knowledge about the animals she currently houses on the shittoo, putting them into danger, e.g., the peahen who was dangerously overheated, the interbreeding of the sheep, etc.

5. She left the chickens unattended and not enclosed, so they were picked off by predators, an avoidable.
Ruby had many ongoing battle injuries over years due to his not being neutered. Selmar took care of that.
Unsheared sheep get maggots.
Don't forget the chickens and peafowl, who are not kept in a coop safe enough to protect them from the pine martens, clearly visible dancing all night long on Smol Pipi O Love's forest camera. The Rosieres, who take much better care of their animals, had a chicken massacre due to pine martens, who can squeeze through a 45 mm aperture, scale fences, and leap from trees onto fowl in unroofed enclosures.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My goodness; I think she managed to outdo her usual awfulness in that vlog! I just wanted to yell at her to shut up with all the remarks she felt compelled to make when Filippo of the palazzo was showing her round. His English was excellent so there was no need for her to add anything. She looked so absolutely fake all the way through. She is so self-conscious all the time with her stupid, inappropriately placed hysterical laughter and her unnatural hand movements. She really is awful. She is at her worst when she goes round other properties. Some "ball"! Her decolletage looked just ridiculous. Although I usually like that kind of hairstyle, she certainly looked her age, or even older when she was being shown around. She always puts foundation on her face but leaves her neck white which looks bad. I thought Ollie seemed extremely camp. I imagine the guests who usually stay at that palazzo are a lot more dignified than that bunch of wannabees!
Same room different year....Stephanie Jarvis is still a fool.

1645996546947.png

SJ Venice 2016.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

View attachment 1091670 View attachment 1091723
sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

View attachment 1091707
sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

View attachment 1091719
sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
View attachment 1091736
Mrs M
Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That👇is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

View attachment 1091661View attachment 1091662
sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w
The ends of the ribbon 😱 You ALWAYS cut ribbon ends on the diagonal so they don't fry!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes... Yes!!!! Stephanie Jarvis part owner of Château de Lalande of The Chateau Diaries. Nothing screams high class and sophistication like comparing yourself to a courtesan; drinking Aperol Spritz and having cou-torn dresses in polyester.

Ahh... When life imitates... Derek Jarvis' art. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching tonight's, escape to rural France. Plane info suggests he came back to his family yesterday, Feb 25 on easyjet4292.
Nothing too interesting about the vlog. Family there to pick him up at the train station...
Agree. Also thought the family meeting him was a little contrived. He definitely reads here and the many comments he had on IG and his vlog. Lots of posts agreeing he should be with family.
Even mini apron is excited your back
View attachment 1090291

Edit -::: didn’t get it totally 💯
Genius, you're cooking on gas @MojoDublin. Thanks and keep 'em coming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile at La La Lande they take anyone with a pulse who'll work for free!!
Think at this point will have to rename the volunteer program … farmhouse fostering … applications only accepted if over 18 … and has lived full time with their granny’s

Will foster for 2 years max 😈
( Application fees waved if charlatan takes a special interest )
Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, recruiter and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am sure I am not the only one that finds these tags annoying to read through in a post. IMO, people will find this board just fine without the intrusive tags.
One reason to put them at the bottom of the post. Always working to keep you happy, to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Light relief from tedious Venice vlogs.
This is what happened when Steph turns her farmhouse / chateau into an Abbey to escape the Tax Man. You will spot the various characters / behaviours / chores of the Lalanders, with Steph playing Mother Superior, a special guest appearance by FRK as Sister Mimsy and the other Sisters the Volunteers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One reason to put them at the bottom of the post. Always working to keep you happy, to be sure.
Yes. I'm going to start adding to the bottom like a signature feature I've seen in other message boards.

Stephanie Jarvis Charlatan Chatelaine and half-owner of Chateau de Lalande.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I enjoyed it as well. The quip about the pants falling down and that it was a Patrons only view- made me lol.
It is orderly, consistent and you know what you get. I particularly like the fact they have overtaken CD. Hardly surprising.
I actually laughed this week at his comments, even chuckled at his self depreciation during the advert. I say that because last episode with the volunteers nothing seemed to hit as amusing jests to me, his fake "entitlement" jokes are sometimes quirky, but not when the volunteers looked so exhausted.

Reactions: 14
That is an excellent judge of her character. Not to be dismissive, but I have encountered women like her in my field of work.
My advice would always be- contract and stick to the terms of it. Any changes should always be in writing and with advance notice.
Expenses should be agreed in advance and any out of pocket unusual expenses should be repaid in a timely manner.
That way everything is above board and he has his back covered.
I cannot understand how previous Shittoo inhabitants gave so much freely.
For example:
Vlogs and time on vlogs even the GAG ones. Selmar, contributed greatly to all of those and became a favourite with the viewers.
Time on those should have seen renumeration properly beyond his volunteer time. He helped grow the channel as did others. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Co owners greatly benefitted beyond the volunteers.
Dan definitely needs to revise his T's and C's and I would advise the others to do so. A jolly to Venice (maybe payment in kind) which she probably writes off against tax still constitutes working hours (if you can call it that) re time spent on Vlogs.
She has also given Dan and Annelise a freebie weekend at a hotel that she herself didn't want. Not a pattern yet but worth watching.

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer, sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

Reactions: 8
You’ll get sick of all that prescriptive Fleuries beige Jeeves me old mate…just wait.
You’ll be begging for Stephie and Snorts to let you back into Grabeaux and they’ll give you the giant 🖕.
(Tattlers you saw the prophecy right here )
I had to do a double take, that looks like Angelina from Chateau life! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As much as I would've loved to hear about the history of palazzo... I just could not muster the will to listen to Stephanie Jarvis for 20 minutes, interrupting the owner!

And her dress........ :oops:
I would take Sarah's dress over hers any day! What the hell was that?!! the skirt was so stretched and not in a good way at all, it looked horrendous!

And then I get to hear this!

Mater of tassels no more... Phillip Janssen is the master of nickers...

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 13.42.12.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Light relief from tedious Venice vlogs.
This is what happened when Steph turns her farmhouse / chateau into an Abbey to escape the Tax Man. You will spot the various characters / behaviours / chores of the Lalanders, with Steph playing Mother Superior, a special guest appearance by FRK as Sister Mimsy and the other Sisters the Volunteers.
This is Father O'Malley. I would like to let the flock know that tales about myself & Sister Mimsy which were reported in the News of The World were referring to a different Father O'Malley & Sister Mimsy. The photographs of myself with what appeared to be beard rash were photoshopped.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not to mention the inner pleats of Steve’s coat. I was gobsmacked when I saw that especially when I had noticed the front of the jacket did not hang right. Are any of them capable of telling the truth. I wonder what those business cards actually said.
I'd love to see what you were looking at when you were gobsmacked looking at SP's work on SC's jacket. This is the evidence that she should not be leading €2300 a person costume making workshops they may still possibly be hustling, according to the Manor and Maker website.

Sara Phillips, novice sewist, wife of Manor and Maker Youtube scamster and chatelain Steven Cole, Chateau St. Germaine de Pres, Dordogne

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.