The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just gonna weigh in on this tattoo debate
i have many tattoos, a large shoulder/half sleeve (kinda like this pic), a big one on my side (which hurt like a mother!), and quite a few small ones.
View attachment 1092046
My large tattoos, I have always gotten with the same artist, and yes, I wait in line for him for months at a time. But small tattoos, specially something as simple as the one Dan got, you don't really need an ink master for that, and many people who like tattoos have gotten them travelling, for us it's like collecting souvenirs from our travels. It's actually kind of addicting. All you need to do is do a couple hours of research to find a reputable tattoo parlour.

I completely get why he got the tattoo... it's probably his first paying filming job, it's an experience he wants to remember... I will also never judge the design of someone else's tattoo, because they are extremely personal.

It's understandable that people who are not interested in tattoos won't get the thought process behind it. But for me and anyone who loves tattoos, it's just a given. You love them, and you want to get them. And hell yes, they get expensive! but they are also with you forever... for better or worse :LOL:
Beautiful tattoos! Gorgeous! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies from me. Thank you to @après-le-déluge coming up with a new thread title. Dramas in real life stopped me in my tracks with Tattle. Suffice to say never have a mental health episode in UK if you want help. Niece's neighbour was having one. Literally ranting, raving, painting her windows, painting her car, painting abuse outside my neice's house. Was released too early from mental health facility. Poor woman. 21 year old son at his wits end. Social services do nothing. So who can we call when she is clearly in need of help...out of hours ansaphone. Only option is to call Police. Ring non emergency line..permanent message, we are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment...In the end her next door neighbour rings fire service as she is setting fire to stuff in the back garden. Police come as well, take her away. She is in hospital waiting for a bed...
Making the whole chateau la la lande, bubbleheaded fools whose only worry is where to go next to spend other people's money even more disgusting. Sorry rant over.
It's never easy unless you can afford private mental health care facilities. A stronger advocacy needs to be in place.
We have a good family friend who is Bi Polar, it has been a struggle all of their life. One poor debacle, was not listening on first admission that there they complained of racing heart. Upshot of the story was that they weren't listened to committed to the ward and ended up in a locked facility. Eventually, a week later a doctor examined them and they were immediately admitted to the cardiac ward. They could have died because assumptions were made due to their presentation(anxiety and panic) Mental health services at times are appalling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have nothing against tattoos and I like the idea behind it, I am simply just scared of pain. And please don't tell me that it does not hurt. That's what my midwife told me about giving birth, too, and even though I was riding on the wave of pain it simply just... hurt as hell.
I just quoted your post because it was the one I was reading at the time. Didn't mean to single you out.

And sister! THEY HURT! shoulder and arm wasn't too bad.. but the side one... this is the picture we used as inspiration for that design.. and I'm not ashamed to say, there were tears 😂 😂

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 12.04.33.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Your post reminds of something that was said by the orange one’s mother. She told a story of hearing one of her sons crying. Orange one and brother were playing with blocks and guess who had taken all the blocks. The other brother was crying. Mother told them to share. She came back to find that DT had glued all of the blocks together. She was proud and felt that this showed genius on his part. I guess that’s how Narcs are born and encouraged to thrive. I was struck by how the mother was willing to prop up one child at the expense of the other.
Wow interesting story Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 3
I'm just gonna weigh in on this tattoo debate
i have many tattoos, a large shoulder/half sleeve (kinda like this pic), a big one on my side (which hurt like a mother!), and quite a few small ones.
View attachment 1092046
My large tattoos, I have always gotten with the same artist, and yes, I wait in line for him for months at a time. But small tattoos, specially something as simple as the one Dan got, you don't really need an ink master for that, and many people who like tattoos have gotten them travelling, for us it's like collecting souvenirs from our travels. It's actually kind of addicting. All you need to do is do a couple hours of research to find a reputable tattoo parlour.

I completely get why he got the tattoo... it's probably his first paying filming job, it's an experience he wants to remember... I will also never judge the design of someone else's tattoo, because they are extremely personal.

It's understandable that people who are not interested in tattoos won't get the thought process behind it. But for me and anyone who loves tattoos, it's just a given. You love them, and you want to get them. And hell yes, they get expensive! but they are also with you forever... for better or worse :LOL:
I get it completely. Me and my brothers once dared each other to get Tattoos of Ninja Mutant turtles (yeah I know!) I chickened out when I saw theirs. Luckily I am a fast runner- I am completely ninja like in that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if the "no fly" is because she and Percy don't wish to return to the decrepit farm house? I can't begin to imagine how upset she would be on seeing that nothing has been done to finish the garden projects. So many jobs inside and out, and none seem to get completed.

Yeah, I don't think Mummy wants to go back there .... she hated the messy renos the first time around and can see on the vlogs that it is a huge mess again ... if I were her at her age I'd use every excuse I had to not return to the HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everyday bullshit by Fanny
I am so busy today and rushing around ...... manufactured drama and chaos by Fanny. A narc favorite is control by chaos. Creating chaos in everything they do to control others or create drama.

Squeeeeee! That’s paaaaaarfect!!!!!!!

That’s my favorite!!!

That has to be the best ....... I ever eaten!!!!!

It’s beautiful.

That’s so lalande!!!!

That would be perfect at Lalande!!

I just love watching you do the work.

We don’t have the accounting numbers because the accountant........ fell in a hole, was kidnapped by Martians, is in cahoots with the bad heating guys, etc.

I was so lucky..... I got an upgrade, a gift, free services, etc.

Sadly,........

I want a koi pond, an amphitheatre (for her Florence Foster Jenkins performances), full English gardens, and a pool for Lalande.

Poor little me lies.... misleading statements.... embellishments
My mother never gave me presents.

We were going to starve... had no food.

I was forced to drain the pond (or lake?) Remember Potts talking about how terrible it was to see all the fish flopping around in the drained pond gasping for air.

We were upgraded. Wheeeeeee!

Sadly, I couldn’t afford it..... but here is the photo and information of where you can buy it for me.

Sadly, we were duped by the heating guys.

Sadly, I was forced to drain the lake.

Neither I nor Phillip is Caroline Gooder

And finally, I am a chatalaine of Lalande. Fanny is a co-owner of Lalande with 2 other men. Fanny is a 50% owner of one of the 8000, 22,000, or 30,000+ chateaux in France. (depending upon the definition and which source you look at - the numbers seems to vary a lot).

Fanny tries to act like being the co-owner of the chateau La Lande makes her a big player in France and that she is truly unique. Let’s bring her down to a more realistic view. Assuming 8,000 chateaux, Fanny owns 50% of 1 of 8,0000 chateaux. The one chateau out of 8,000 is .000125%of chateaux in France. Fanny owns 50% of .000125%, which is .0000625% of all chateaux in France.

Assuming 30,000 chateaux, Fanny owns 50% of 1 out of 30,000 chateaux in France or .00001666% of all chateaux in France.

Fanny truly is a discount chatelaine. She owns between .00001666% and .0000625% of all the chateau community in France. She overstates and overvalues her significance as a chateaux owner and is definitely a legend in her own mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
i would suggest that yes, they are together. lets not forget there are two small boys, one of who is in school, involved. Would be difficult for both parents to get away for at least a week. Equally as difficult to bring the boys with them, especially when bedtimes, entertaintment, etc would have to be considered. Annalise also has a job and could she get the time off.
Yes! I don't get the false outrage and pearl clutching at every miniscule thing Dan does. He's got a job, he went to Italy to do that job. In his down time was he supposed to just sit alone in his room? Annalise is secure in their relationship and the dynamic seems to work for them. I'm of the mindset that Dan is smarter than most give him credit for... I think he's milking CDLL, not being sucked into its vortex.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everyday bullshit by Fanny
I am so busy today and rushing around ...... manufactured drama and chaos by Fanny. A narc favorite is control by chaos. Creating chaos in everything they do to control others or create drama.

Squeeeeee! That’s paaaaaarfect!!!!!!!

That’s my favorite!!!

That has to be the best ....... I ever eaten!!!!!

It’s beautiful.

That’s so lalande!!!!

That would be perfect at Lalande!!

I just love watching you do the work.

We don’t have the accounting numbers because the accountant........ fell in a hole, was kidnapped by Martians, is in cahoots with the bad heating guys, etc.

I was so lucky..... I got an upgrade, a gift, free services, etc.

Sadly,........

I want a koi pond, an amphitheatre (for her Florence Foster Jenkins performances), full English gardens, and a pool for Lalande.

Poor little me lies.... misleading statements.... embellishments
My mother never gave me presents.

We were going to starve... had no food.

I was forced to drain the pond (or lake?) Remember Potts talking about how terrible it was to see all the fish flopping around in the drained pond gasping for air.

We were upgraded. Wheeeeeee!

Sadly, I couldn’t afford it..... but here is the photo and information of where you can buy it for me.

Sadly, we were duped by the heating guys.

Sadly, I was forced to drain the lake.

Neither I nor Phillip is Caroline Gooder

And finally, I am a chatalaine of Lalande. Fanny is a co-owner of Lalande with 2 other men. Fanny is a 50% owner of one of the 8000, 22,000, or 30,000+ chateaux in France. (depending upon the definition and which source you look at - the numbers seems to vary a lot).

Fanny tries to act like being the co-owner of the chateau La Lande makes her a big player in France and that she is truly unique. Let’s bring her down to a more realistic view. Assuming 8,000 chateaux, Fanny owns 50% of 1 of 8,0000 chateaux. The one chateau out of 8,000 is .000125%of chateaux in France. Fanny owns 50% of .000125%, which is .0000625% of all chateaux in France.

Assuming 30,000 chateaux, Fanny owns 50% of 1 out of 30,000 chateaux in France or .00001666% of all chateaux in France.

Fanny truly is a discount chatelaine. She owns between .00001666% and .0000625% of all the chateau community in France. She overstates and overvalues her significance as a chateaux owner and is definitely a legend in her own mind.
Stephanie Jarvis, half-owner of Lalande, is a textbook example of “narcissist.” I love how you’ve captured and summarized all her narc behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just quoted your post because it was the one I was reading at the time. Didn't mean to single you out.

And sister! THEY HURT! shoulder and arm wasn't too bad.. but the side one... this is the picture we used as inspiration for that design.. and I'm not ashamed to say, there were tears 😂 😂

View attachment 1092098
Unlike Nati’s clogs, and speaking as a former field botanist, that is properly superb 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just watched the Lalacelles...i was a bit worried watching that Jonathan was working with an electric hedgetrimmer :oops: i dont know whow old he is...but i didnt want to watch that actually...I had to laugh that Tracy found a huge treasure...False teeth..:p Terry wasnt so happy that Ash pointed out that Terry fills the barns with furniture...wow that sounds familiar...another chateauowner addicted to buying furniture and crap...i know you have to fill that place with furniture...but isnt that a bit too early now...it takes at least a few years untill they can move in...and all that furniture is in the barn?? collecting dust and moist.. I get the feeling it all is getting a big overwhelming for them....talking about getting a boost to start again etc...its a horrible job..that place needs so much work...i wouldnt know where to begin...and how on earth do you make a buget for work there?? you know where you start with...but not what money will be needed..to finish it all..

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I will now leave everyone alone. I didn't get much sleep last night and am procrastinating on working so I just emptied my mind in the several posts since last night. Apologize for taking up so much head space of others today.

One last thing, when Fanny looks so thrilled on the gondola after she arrived at the airport, the look on her face, like I can't believe I got here and other people are paying for it, is called a look of "duper's delight." She shows it often when she gets something extravagant or she has pulled something over on someone. It is the sheer glee a narc has when they think they have won.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a guess but perhaps Sabine is Mistress of the Wardrobe. Someone's got to take Fanny's dressing up box back to the Shitoo. She's moved on to verona with draw by numbers.
Draw by numbers! Talk by Wikipedia!

Spot on! I was trying to think what they reminded me of🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.