The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im taking a break from writing, I will continue to read but tattle is becoming to bashful of these people and now people on it. im up for making fun, but we can not be so mean. any how I haven't watched stepfannys new vlog - can we can a highlight list?
That's rich! It's okay for you to make nasty insinuations about Dan but are offended by comments about self styled "Egyptologist" Curtis (Conchita) Woodchip? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She was so out of place with Marc from chateau de Rosieres. Marc is a real French aristocrat with generations of culture, education and history behind him. She can not compete with people like him. She knows it and hates this.

I loved this vlog ! :devilish:😂
Marc and Amy have the best toddler who plays the piano in their intro, GO Clement.

Reactions: 12
@missartemis I am so pleased you are back. I must confess I went back to watch the two vlogs you mentioned. You were at the Chateau LaLande at a very busy and crazy time.
4 months ago at this time she said the accountants visited. It was actually while you were there.unless she has messed with her timeline. Can you remember seeing a car withan accounting firm name on it? Just scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to get more info on which accounting firm she used. They really need to know she is dragging their name through the mud on a world wide level.

Stephanie Jarvis part owner of chateau LaLande has not shown her patrons the accounts of her non profit association even though they have been completed.
I do remember the "accountants" - well-dressed men arriving and leaving in an average-looking car with no accountant firm name on it. Damn. It was also when the nice young man from another chateau YouTube channel drove a long distance to give her the beautiful peacock chair that he restored by hand. Again, with the gifts. He made similar chairs for other chateau owners and was a very pleasant person. And just for the record, it was busy for the weekend when they were fully booked, and it looked crazy because the place is run like a 3 ring circus with no ringmaster. The rest of the time there was nothing much going on and for several days the CD posse was on mini-vaca so it was just me and a few volunteers. It was frighteningly quiet.

Reactions: 36
That's rich! It's okay for you to make nasty insinuations about Dan but are offended by comments about self styled "Egyptologist" Curtis (Conchita) Woodchip? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind!
ok, yes I must admit that was a flaw people can change their mind.
there are many egyptologists like CRW he interviewed Robert Bianchi, who is very well respected but he is an independent scholar. I dont think we need to talk on that here. we can judge people actions, but not the person. actually Curtis's flamboyantness gets on my nerves. I dont often watch his vlogs or stepfannies since they can be too much. I love reading the highlights here for a good giggle. please dont stop that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Stephen and Chantal Richmond were photographed in different costumes. Really??? One ugly costume was not enough???

1646040639392.png
1646040728086.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
this should be the time of year all those heavy musty bedroom coverings, curtains etc are taken down & sent to the cleaners, I do wonder if they've ever been refreshed from when they were made 15 odd years ago. When the owner of the Venice palazzo was talking about the annual washing of the chandeliers, SJ was looking in wonderment, & we were smirking😏
Welcome back MissArtemis, and it is disappointing, yet not unexpected, to hear about the unwelcome reception you received at HMN. My understanding is that you were there as a volunteer, not a guest and certainly not as a patron, but regardless, everyone should receive a warm welcome and be made to feel comfortable during their stay. That is the mark of a good hostess and a 5* B&B.

My surprise isn't that anyone stays at the HMN, because we've all previously been duped by the fake glitter. Rather it's the shock when guests actually arrive and realize the inferior state in which the property is kept.

As Spirit of place mentioned, this is the time of year for a good spring house cleaning in preparation for the upcoming B&B season. But Stephanie Jarvis isn't much for cleaning herself, or paying professionals to have it down properly, and there is no way Mary Poppins and a couple of volunteers could tackle the work necessary to make it spic and span and ready to welcome guests. Imagine the dust and dirt generated from the pantry refurbishment and the work in the Grand Salon. The dust must be caked on throughout the shiteau (In this week's vlog the Fleuries showed how much dust is being generated from the work they are having done). I'm just upset on behalf of anyone (volunteer or paying guest) who has to endure an inferior stay at Chateau de Lalande.

Stephanie Jarvis is taking the piss from her high horse and it just isn't right, but the clock is ticking and when she least expects it will all collapse around her, both figurately and literally. 💣💣💣. MissArtemis, I hope you stick with us to watch it happen. :)

Reactions: 20
Stephen and Chantal Richmond were photographed in different costumes. Really??? One ugly costume was not enough???
Hey KiKiGee ....... whats up with the mask Natti is wearing ? It makes her look like she has chipmunk cheeks! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tattle being super glitchy for me tonight… so here goes nothing… hopefully I’m not double posting this 😅
This is post 1001 and I like to dedicate it to all 15 of you fabulous people!
This could not happen at a more perfect moment... just as another flying monkey bites the dust!

They call us haters, but they breed hate and discord among their own friends, they scam elders out of their money, they lie and cheat and laugh at everyone while doing it.

I am glad I gave tattle a second chance and signed up again... to make sure these fraudsters are being held accountable at some level.

Tequila shots on me... M will see to whoever wants espresso martinis ;)

View attachment 1092743View attachment 1092744
We are amazing, aren't we, all 15 of us Tartlets! :love:Thank you kindly, @oooLaLande ! And congratulations on 1001 posts!Cheers from all of us 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Curtis appears to have no serious academic qualifications at all in this area. Now I know that’s certainly not the b all and end all for proficiency in a subject ( I saw Ralph Fiennes in The Dig😉), but learning under supervision is preferable to self taught and it does give one credibility if one has to defend a thesis or two.

Reactions: 18
@missartemis thanks for coming back, not least because you'd been made welcome & the throwaway comment by @Ky Bourbon was tempered in the same sentence.."but.."
However it's easy to share the frustration of frittering away one's time gossiping while watching the brutal unfolding of a war minute by minute at the same time. I don't personally know anyone from the Ukraine but just seeing these families in distress trying to look after their children not knowing where to go is heartbreaking.

Anyways as FRK would say, you never mentioned PJ, unlike the other 'guest' who was very enthusiastic about him & Potty. Was he just aloof, striding about, or was he holed up in their rooms? I can't imagine he was actually trying to oversee the B&B or help out. Re: the filming- could it be that they never filmed the guests in any case unless they had special permission rather than not finding you good camera fodder. I would have been relieved not to have been suddenly pried on. You spoke to Tatti but was Selmar not around doing stuff?

This should be the time of year all those heavy musty bedroom coverings, curtains etc are taken down & sent to the cleaners, I do wonder if they've ever been refreshed from when they were made 15 odd years ago. When the owner of the Venice palazzo was talking about the annual washing of the chandeliers, SJ was looking in wonderment, & we were smirking😏 knowing what we do. Btw I enjoyed the tour & the decor & who was filming ? Dan ? Utter silence & the camera was panning out well. Don't think it was the pink phone somehow.
The only "camera" I saw when I was there was the pink phone. PJ did nothing but show up to dinner and it appears he also filmed cadeau - oh and he disappeared with Fanny for several days and according to the youtube video he played with Christmas bobbles in his special room. He didn't cook or clean or serve meals or help guests...Amaury suggested he drive me to town to catch my train because I didn't have a car after my accident and when I approached him about this, he literally shooed me away. I'm not kidding. He ran past me and said he was busy filming and looked at me with disgust as if to say, "I have no time for you woman! I'm an important lap dog!" This was one of the incidents that really pissed me off. So no, I'm not a fan of Phi Phi.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Snorts lost his razor but checkout his manicure and Steph lost her chicken fillets.
Ollie is luminare, Potts the Clock and FRK Teapot. (Dress by Villiotti SA)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last CD vlog

Linda
6 hours ago
Natalie is family. Has there been an engagement or marriage

Raylene
8 hours ago
Did I hear Nati is part of the family?. Did they get married?.

Sean Reynolds
9 hours ago
Thanks for an enjoyable tour of an impressive house . Stefanie said to Natalia "... it's a joy living with you, and a joy having you in the family..." Are Nati and Amorie married ?

Hide 2 replies

Debbie
6 hours ago
I also picked up on that but I thought they may have got engaged in Venice.

Liz
4 hours ago
Maybe she meant the Lalande family?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The only "camera" I saw when I was there was the pink phone. PJ did nothing but show up to dinner and it appears he also filmed cadeau - oh and he disappeared with Fanny for several days and according to the youtube video he played with Christmas bobbles in his special room. He didn't cook or clean or serve meals or help guests...Amaury suggested he drive me to town to catch my train because I didn't have a car after my accident and when I approached him about this, he literally shooed me away. I'm not kidding. He ran past me and said he was busy filming and looked at me with disgust as if to say, "I have no time for you woman! I'm an important lap dog!" This was one of the incidents that really pissed me off. So no, I'm not a fan of Phi Phi.
You can bet missartemis that if old Fanny asked him to drive her to the train or shops he would be opening that car door for her in a flash!

Reactions: 13
Im taking a break from writing, I will continue to read but tattle is becoming to bashful of these people and now people on it. im up for making fun, but we can not be so mean. any how I haven't watched stepfannys new vlog - can we can a highlight list?
I'm so sorry we were mean to your idols. Perhaps you should look for a fanpage?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is a VIP don't you know, with a vital role as lady in waiting, Chief Fluffer and Page of the Back Passage.
I'm afraid I'd want to slap him around the head with a wet kipper if I was ever unfortunate enough to encounter him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Curtis appears to have no serious academic qualifications at all in this area. Now I know that’s certainly not the b all and end all for proficiency in a subject ( I saw Ralph Fiennes in The Dig😉), but learning under supervision is preferable to self taught and it does give one credibility if one has to defend a thesis or two.
He was also seen on a photo together with Celine Dion, so that must mean he is a celebrity too, right? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.