The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he personally gift Phillip that outfit recently, if so, he is now praising the exact same outfit. 100% crazy!
I think the original post highlighted by KikiGee was praising the Chateau Love people for their costumes, so not Philip's one, but your point still rings true.

Reactions: 5
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

View attachment 1091670 View attachment 1091723
sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

View attachment 1091707
sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

View attachment 1091719
sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
View attachment 1091736
Mrs M
Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That👇is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

View attachment 1091661View attachment 1091662
sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w
@KiKiGee are you saying our seamstress may have had more help than she is admitting to?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephanie Jarvis probably told the dressmaker that the dress had to be multisize. Hadn't she talked Marie into having a dress made for Bridgerton?
One size fits all! Drop front dresses were " a thing" in Regency style dresses.
Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 17.43.12.png
Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 17.48.15.png
Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 17.51.02.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her education began and ended at The Lalande School of grift.
Her resume:
Killing flowers in the style of Morticia Adams.
Dead floral arrangements.
Credentials: The jam jar collector of HMN, winner four years on the run.
Acting credentials: Ability to sniff and snivell on cue.
Model: Has nude modelled for Oliver in his live art classes. Has been photographed by the lesbian photographers in the nude.
Business credentials: Has van will travel.
@Gibbson i think they are referring to Nasty Nats CV. But I’m sure FRK is pleased you have put this one together for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is where I feel we go wrong at times. I could be called a Silver fox. Mrs G- I tried to refer to her as a silver Milf and I got battered around my silver mane and a bill for the hairdressers. What is a man to do?
Ladies no grey shaming. One man's Milf is another man's cougar.
@Gibbson, I totally 100% agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, I have noticed that if you watch the Venice video and her other videos with only the captions on, ie becomes really obvious how the majority of Fannys remarks are put downs, mocking, condescending, or just plain mean. When her remarks aren’t sandwiched between maniacal laughter, broad smiles, and waving arms/flouncing, the abusive side of her personality really shows. She made insulting comments to Dan, mocked the tall guy in the gondola, derisively called the rest of the Lalance crew riff raft, screwed Ollie over with the hotel reservations when she “ thru no faultof her own lost the booking. And then Ollie had to find a place to stay 20 minutes away from the others. She didn’t care what happened to Ollie, she was just squealing in glee about her fake ugrade and marble bathroom.

In the past videos with Potts, you can almost see him flinching when she loudly screams Whaaaaaaaaaat! When she is displeased or demands something.

...she’s feeling herself...her power over them...her money...she’s no longer dependent on anyone...and they are now dependent on her and her largesse toward them. and she is loving it...and loves watching them all squirm...

...phillie probably irritates her...his wimpy ways...effeminate traits...she is keeping him in check. most men...who if they are in an equal emotional and financial position...would tell her to f*k off...but he can’t. he has to take it...and smile...and she will increase her sarcasm and criticism...until he is choking on her abuse.

...she is now Isabel. ...many women get this way once they come into money...and no longer need anyone for financial support...the years of subjugation and unease...lift...and confidence and the vitriol that sometimes comes out...aid in erasing the old feelings. ...the liberation from the past is exciting...and in addition...she is also at that age of...no longer giving a fk...what people think...or say...

...she also has a sort of fame...so the combination will be extremely brutal for those around her, she has flipped the script on them...and her inner self is gonna roll all over these weak people...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Gibbson i think they are referring to Nasty Nats CV. But I’m sure FRK is pleased you have put this one together for her.
Ah. Thank you. There are so many comments I must have done my usual and skim read. 🤣

i havent seen the back of that dress..is there something like they use in corsets?? I dont know how to explain it properly in English..to make it fit for most people..
The corset lace tie thing? It's very attractive in the right context (not giving anything away ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
...she’s feeling herself...her power over them...her money...she’s no longer dependent on anyone...and they are now dependent on her and her largesse toward them. and she is loving it...and loves watching them all squirm...

...phillie probably irritates her...his wimpy ways...effeminate traits...she is keeping him in check. most men...who if they are in an equal emotional and financial position...would tell her to f*k off...but he can’t. he has to take it...and smile...and she will increase her sarcasm and criticism...until he is choking on her abuse.

...she is now Isabel. ...many women get this way once they come into money...and no longer need anyone for financial support...the years of subjugation and unease...lift...and confidence and the vitriol that sometimes comes out...aid in erasing the old feelings. ...the liberation from the past is exciting...and in addition...she is also at that age of...no longer giving a fk...what people think...or say...

...she also has a sort of fame...so the combination will be extremely brutal for those around her, she has flipped the script on them...and her inner self is gonna roll all over these weak people...
@silvergirl - 100% on the evaluation and the money. I applaud you for your very accurate assessment. You win, hand downs IMHO. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

View attachment 1091670 View attachment 1091723
sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

View attachment 1091707
sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

View attachment 1091719
sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
View attachment 1091736
Mrs M
Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That👇is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

View attachment 1091661View attachment 1091662
sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w
Well did anyone here actually think that she pattern drafted it herself? There are many “historical” commercial costume patterns in the market, some better than others. She did well as a novice sewer ( sewest is such a silly word I wish she would stop calling herself that ).

Reactions: 7
Narcs think that the rules of society or the rules of law apply to them. They are special snowflakes and above the law. Fanny fits the mold perfectly.

THE WORKAWAY DEBACLE

Fanny allegedly misused the workaway program as a private gigolo/dating service, where she could have access to and exploit 20 year younger men for sexual means as well as free work. Remember her main requirements for the workaway male volunteers allegedly centered around their physical appearance and how attractive they appeared to Fanny.

She deliberately, and in violation of the law, used workaway volunteers for more than 5 hours a day in a for profit business.

She lied in the intro used to her Chateau Diaries vlogs for the past 2+ years, where she specifically states that the volunteers are there to help restore the Chateau. She just recently stopped showing the intro in her videos. I think she is doing that so she can pull the “bait and switch” on the grannies by slowly blurring the focus of her Chateau Diaries from restoration to traveling and partying vlogs since she really doesn’t want to restore the Shittoo. She just wants to use the money raised for restoration for partying, shopping, vacations, and self aggrandizement.

Look at the video that Tomas the volunteer posted a year or so ago, where he goes thru the typical volunteer day at the Shitto, washing laundry, making beds, cooking for customers, and taking care of bed and breakfast customers. Look at the nasty, nasty laundry room that Tomas had to clean up and organize. That is not restoration of a historic home. That is just cleaning up Fanny’s nasty home.

All of the videos for the past 2-3 years have “volunteers” mainly doing laundry or cooking and cleaning. The Australian volunteers built an addition to the back porch on the shittoo, they weren’t restoring anything, they were adding something to the shittoo that Fanny wanted. I don’t if and when Fanny started paying the indoor staff doing the cooking, cleaning, and housework. I know Nutty started getting paid sometime in the past year (?) from the youtube or patreon funds. I do know that Nutty has stated several time that she does not like to cook and we rarely see her doing so.

Fanny has known for years that she and her mother, chief tyrant Isabelle, were manipulating and exploiting young men and women, in a quasi servitude situation at the Shittoo. These volunteers often had no means to leave, with no transportation available, or were unable to afford plane tickets to go home. They were in an isolated location and French was not their native language. They are then exploited for you tube footage for Fanny's monetary benefit.

There is often also a disparity in age where Fanny and Isabelle were decades older than the volunteers and would utilize that disparity in their favor to subtly pressure or intimidate the volunteers into doing their bidding without question.

What happened when Fanny got kicked out of the workaway program? She just continues to violate the law by obtaining “volunteers” from outside the confines of the workaway program. This way she feels she is accountable to no one for the free labor that she extracts from workers, pays no taxes on them, the workers have no protections or means of easy redress for things that happen to them. The “volunteers” are off the radar.

We all know that if she were subject to the rules governing a Bed and Breakfast pertaining to the kitchen, the storage of food and perishables, cleanliness, and safety, the Shittoo would fail miserably.

It is ironic that Fanny expects 5 star treatment everywhere she goes, but treats people in her own home like crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
How does Go Fund Me work? Do they take a commission? If Isabella Burt is only using it to collect from family and close friends surely cash or bank transfer would work out financially best for her.
I've only ever contributed to other causes such as raising funds for medical treatments. If I remember rightly you can also make a voluntary donation to the platform. They link it to a cause and that cause gets the funds.
Begging for travel funds like that kind of abuses the platform for genuine causes. It was shameless advertising getting friends and family to donate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tourism Tattoos seems to be thing. I know a few people who get tattoos when they go on holiday. Weird. Not for me.
I agree, we do tourist Pandora charms. Less painful and tax free. Mrs G has a nice collection now and I get a peaceful life 😌

They forgot #Morticia#jamjar#deadflowers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.