The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never gotten a tattoo, so I don’t know too much about it. But, I’d be a little nervous about getting a tattoo in a foreign country where I don’t speak the native language, and where I really don’t know too much about the tattoo parlor or the tattoo artist. Seems pretty risky to me. I’d rather get a tattoo from someplace closer to where I live, and after I’ve gotten to know the artist a little better after several trips (and had seen examples of their work).
Tourism Tattoos seems to be thing. I know a few people who get tattoos when they go on holiday. Weird. Not for me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hello everyone. New member here. Have watched all the shitto videos and read this forum for the past several months. I have an extremely narcissistic mother and have unfortunately learned a lot about narcs. Fannys patterns of behavior and actions are off the charts for narcissist traits.

After watching the last video about Venice, I think Phillip is being Selmarized, e.g., he is getting put out to pasture as he has outlived his usefulness to Fanny, just like Selmar, and dozens of other unfortunate people who get drawn into the Fanny tit show. She is setting him up to be tossed aside.

In the video, it was clear that he no longer videos and has been told not to speak unless spoken to. He was relegated to chauffeuring Fanny around. She made the condescending remarks at the airport about him being “the little one.”, had no planned activities alone with him, ridiculed him after the meal when he was still hungry and laughed when they got to the hotel and there was no where for him to obtain food. She put him down with remarks about the boy band, about how they disagreed about coral, the drink he ordered, etc. She then taunted him about her love for animal prints and other items that they “always argued about.”

Fanny has pointedly taken over the filming and editing of the videos, and bragged about her travel vlog with Ollie at the dinner they all attended. She made it clear that she would be traveling with Ollie on their travel blog fo the next month. She didnt wake Phillip up to join her family and friends at the bar, a d she wen4 down to breakfast alone the next morning. Usually, the two would be attached at the hip.

Fannys uncle seemed to have some compassion for Phillip, no doubt having witnessed many others get discarded by Fanny and tried to speak and joke with him. The photos released show them either looking different directions, or barely touching each other with their hands. Phillip was relegated to a position behind Fanny in the large group photo, awkwardly shoving his arm and glass by Fannys side
Phillip is getting ready to leave for a few weeks for his play and Fanny is going to be doing her travel blogs with Ollie. I think that by the time Phillip is ready to come back to the Shitto, Fanny will already have moved all of his stuff into one of the attics, and will claim to have moved on and that Phillip should pursue theatre. If Phillip ever comes to retrieve his items, Fanny will be traveling and not on the premises.
A very fair summery!

Reactions: 5
Obviously the lawn mower is used quite frequently as we have seen in Dan’s vlogs. It’s the only lawn mower they have, so it was hardly a frivolous purchase.
Actually the last we heard it was out of service waiting for a replacement. Hoping to get it for free. Nothing further said about it. But the old one that was just not good enough was miraculously fixed.

Reactions: 16
Meanwhile Fanny and the clowns are having fun begging more money for playing and swinging some "Balls" and "blowing objects", Chateau LeFleur posting this in their IGstories and their IG posts 5 hours ago.

SmartSelect_20220227-225940_Instagram.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.01.48 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not everyone is a 'natural' working in the service industry. Clearly Nati was not chosen because of her long list of successful past employment.
Does anyone know what her employment history is or her education? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t recall her sharing her resume.

Reactions: 3
Some of the French reviews in french - 2019 / 2020 . Booking.com (Google translate) :

Reviewed: 11 June 2019
A retreat deep in the countryside!

Liked · A very warm welcome, a pleasant atmosphere, a place full of magic. Congratulations to these families who spend their time restoring the heritage of our countryside and sharing it with their guests. Tasty evening meals, a little too spicy for my wife, but it is probably enough, knowing it, to talk about it before preparing.

Disliked . Do it your self! surprised! the rooms are at your disposal, including making the beds and cleaning! Well, for three nights, no problem. A little surprising when we were not warned.

2. Reviewed: 14 September 2020

a pleasant return to the 18th century for one night

Liked the evening meal and the place

Disliked bathroom

3. Reviewed: 13 August 2020
non-existent reception

Liked · We thought we could have exchanges with the owners which was not the case
After breakfast we saw no one for departure
very disappointed with the reception

4. Reviewed: July 13, 2019
Very expensive for the quality offered

Liked General framework

Disliked · Very basic comfort. Unsuitable bathroom: trickle of water, no space, no shelves...

5. Reviewed: 6 May 2019

Stay not super happy to leave.

Liked · Beautiful from the outside.

Disliked The welcome+the service+no comfort..etc

Etc. Some French reviews are good though. ALL the non French reviews are excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe because the Chateau de Lalande koolaid she drank had the desired effect and she could be easily manipulated by Stephanie Jarvis.
You could have answered with: „because she is cheap“
and I would have posted a badumm-tss gif as reply… thanks for ruining that chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like the rest of us, Isobel gets irritated with Stephanie’s inability to see projects through and wasting time that would be better spent getting things done and spending money on frivolous things that are unnecessary and make no sense. I think we all can agree that Stephanie lives in her own little world where common sense and time management simply doesn’t exist. For someone like Isobel who is practical and doesn‘t have patience for people who waste time and don’t do what needs to be done, it is never ending frustration.
Isobel is an enabler. Until recently (SA) she's always jumped in and done everything for Stephanie. I don't imagine she had much patience when SJ was a child and would do everything for her just to get it done. How do you learn if someone doesn't allow to you to do it for yourself, make mistakes and then learn from them? This is why Stephanie never finishes a project, her mother usually takes over so why bother?

Reactions: 7
a
Welcome to you 🤗
On the Philip thing (BIB), I do hope you’re right and he’s for the chop. If you think SJ is a narc you’re not alone here, though I don’t at all. I think that she may well be on the HISTRIONIC SPECTRUM but that her relationships are too reciprocal & healthy and many are of a very long-standing nature, (including ex partners), which isn’t a narc hallmark.
Snortalot PhiPhi though is another level bludger and pillock who brings nothing to the channel dynamic and I want him gone, so hoping like he’ll you’re right. He won’t give up the cougar Mama’s bed, all the travel and his place in the sun too easily though.

@ Kotare. SJ may not be a fully blown N but she meets an extraordinarly number of the characteristics. Therefore, BPD (borderline personality disorder) may be a better fit for her. I have personally encountered far too many of these types from one end of that spectrum to the other in every aspect of my personal life situations, e.g. family, romantic, work place and just about every other kind of scenario. I have studied the subject for at least the past 12/15 years. I also beg to differ, as only, allegedly, SJ very early years' relationships were any kind of stable or long standing, say up till she was approx early 30s. She is now, allegedly, at least 45 and is still just fluttering around like the eternal butterfly, seeking attention from where/whomever BUT, and this is a big BUT, never seems to wish to commit to any kind of "suitable" candidates in the long term? Granted, she does have a rather strange past relationship record/selection process. Regardless of it currently being a 20 year younger male, and at the end of the day, it might appear to outsiders that it is always the other party's fault that the relationship did not further develop. IMHO, not so cut and dried being the case. Because why does she constantly keep connecting/hooking up with such unsuitable, prospective "suitors"? And for the record, I don't advocate that she per se needs to be coupled up, but again, she obviously does desire a particular "someone" in her life, doesn't she? Again, 100% absolutely natural for her to want to be so, like everybody else on this planet might wish to be. Each to their own.

Reactions: 4
Stephanie Jarvis sure is getting her monies worth from that dress. 😂 just to be clear I am a believer in recycling clothes. But quite strange how that dress is a one size fits all.
She vets her volunteers based on their dress size.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Obviously the lawn mower is used quite frequently as we have seen in Dan’s vlogs. It’s the only lawn mower they have, so it was hardly a frivolous purchase.
They had the nerve to get strangers to pay for it. I have no sympathy for these old hags.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heres the link
Maybe I didn’t scroll far enough but didn’t see negative reviews certainly not like the ones I read a year or two ago left in French on I believe trip advisor. They talked about the cleanliness and not up to standards. They warned people against staying there.
Do they sprinkle fairy dust or LSD on the people that post glowing reviews or are they written by the châteauverse.
I wonder what happened to Russian Maria from Greece she just seems to have disappeared. She didn’t warrant a tearful love bombing departure.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.