The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the French reviews in french - 2019 / 2020 . Booking.com (Google translate) :

Reviewed: 11 June 2019
A retreat deep in the countryside!

Liked · A very warm welcome, a pleasant atmosphere, a place full of magic. Congratulations to these families who spend their time restoring the heritage of our countryside and sharing it with their guests. Tasty evening meals, a little too spicy for my wife, but it is probably enough, knowing it, to talk about it before preparing.

Disliked . Do it your self! surprised! the rooms are at your disposal, including making the beds and cleaning! Well, for three nights, no problem. A little surprising when we were not warned.

2. Reviewed: 14 September 2020

a pleasant return to the 18th century for one night

Liked the evening meal and the place

Disliked bathroom

3. Reviewed: 13 August 2020
non-existent reception

Liked · We thought we could have exchanges with the owners which was not the case
After breakfast we saw no one for departure
very disappointed with the reception

4. Reviewed: July 13, 2019
Very expensive for the quality offered

Liked General framework

Disliked · Very basic comfort. Unsuitable bathroom: trickle of water, no space, no shelves...

5. Reviewed: 6 May 2019

Stay not super happy to leave.

Liked · Beautiful from the outside.

Disliked The welcome+the service+no comfort..etc

Etc. Some French reviews are good though. ALL the non French reviews are excellent.
At this point - tattle is all they need to revise the company ethos

1- get the money 💰 first
2- not so comfortable they will stay long
3- no customer service
4- see point 1 💴 💴
5- at no point be available for anything
6- charge for every SINGLE thing
7- revert again to point 1 💴💴💴

F f sake make sure they have cleaned before departure - next guest is arriving

Your welcome 🙏 StephanieME

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually the last we heard it was out of service waiting for a replacement. Hoping to get it for free. Nothing further said about it. But the old one that was just not good enough was miraculously fixed.
A vague memory that it was out of commission because the belt broke? And a further vague memory that it was discussed here, the consensus being the belt broke not because of mechanical.failure but because the machine was not treated with the greatest "respect". And that trying to get the supplier to.pay was pretty much trying to pull a fast one! Or something along those lines.

Basic machinery maintenance doesn't seem high on the agenda unless Cuz Armoire is involved, i.e. Amaury to the rescue when the tracks came off the baby digger. Will a proper maintenance routine be implemented with the arrival of the new Boys' Toys? Am I barking at the moon?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Your post reminds of something that was said by the orange one’s mother. She told a story of hearing one of her sons crying. Orange one and brother were playing with blocks and guess who had taken all the blocks. The other brother was crying. Mother told them to share. She came back to find that DT had glued all of the blocks together. She was proud and felt that this showed genius on his part. I guess that’s how Narcs are born and encouraged to thrive. I was struck by how the mother was willing to prop up one child at the expense of the other.
We see how that turned out. Damn.

Reactions: 6
Afternoon all, I’m really struggling to keep up with you, the threads are moving so fast. Forgive me if it was picked up and I missed it, but if proof were needed that Selmar & Diesel are not going back to the Shitoo, then the latest from SJ, (painful to watch, the greed and insincerity oozed out of the screen), with all the sincerity of Cruella DeVille, declaring Nick’s dog was her favourite dog, that was it. A Freudian slip if I ever heard one.
Diesel has had a lucky escape !

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fanny treated Selmar in the same ways that she is currently treating Phillip. Narcs are transactional, e.g., what can I get out of you... what can you do for me? When Selmar arrived at the time of lock down, Isabelle and Fanny needed someone to exploit to help them during lockdown since they couldn't get any more volunteers. So they love bombed Selman, gushing over his work, pretending he was part of the family. Fanny either was sleeping with him or leading him on with her torso grinding dances.

She did what is called "future faking" when she called a shed on the property "Selmar's workshop" and didn't correct him when he stated that he still saw himself at La Lande in 10 years. Selmar physically over exerted himself cutting and transporting the stone tiles in the downstairs loo in an effort to please Fanny but she didn't care. He took Ruby to the vet when he was injured and took care of the animals since Fanny didn't give a crap about them. Fanny didn't give a tit.

Then, as others arrived at the Shitto, and Phillip and Anne Marie came, the takedown of Selmar started in earnest. Delays in the downstairs loo were blamed on him, Fanny started complaining about where he was parking his van (remember when Selmar was parked in the wooded area and Fanny refused to either cut down trees for him or did something to make him move his van next to the shitoo.)

Selmar started to slow down the work he was doing and Fanny used that to make him look bad. Anne Marie got a large room in which to create his workshop, and Selmar's workshop went back to being called the woodshed. Selmar celebrated his birthday alone in the kitchen. When Selmar made contact with Tatyiana (sp? (unfortunately another narc), Fanny pretended to be concerned that Selmar was being catfishes but then acted happy and facilitated the video leaving the shitoo with no way of returning. She avidly encouraged the crazy idea about the fundraising. Also, Fanny evidently agreed to have Tatyiana at the Shitoo and then Nutty wouldn't allow Tatiana to stay for one week until Fanny got back from a vacation.

Everything Fanny was doing was to make Selmar uncomfortable enough to leave and end the relationship without having to be directly accountable for her actions. That way, she doesn't have to be the "bad guy" and tell him to leave. It is a very covert and passive aggressive way she uses to get rid of people when they are no longer useful to her and have become a burden.

Then she will have her current crew of "flying monkey", e.g., Anne Marie, Nutty, Phillp, etc. to come and protect her and back her up in her actions.

There are no truly good times at the shitoo for anyone except Fanny. Everyone else is on borrowed time until their usefulness is us, and Fanny sends you on your way.

She did the same to Marie. Marie was her "best friend" until after the lockdown and Fanny's you tube channel took off. They would eat dinner together in bed, watch movies, etc. Then Phillip arrived, Marie was replaced, Marie was charged rent for her flower killer workshop area and rent. Fanny made Marie do all the cooking non stop. Marie was pushed out when she go tired of cooking and cleaning nonstop and Phillip replaced her.

Watch for this pattern of behavior by Fanny over and over again. She is currently doing it to Ian. Anne Marie will be her flying monkey to put down Ian's work and make sure he will not return to the shitoo. Ian went out of his way to help Fanny, gave her low rates, found the pews for the chapel, allowed her to film him nonstop, etc.

Fanny has also used Gerald for years as her flying monkey to get her out of situations, etc.

Dan needs to watch his back for he could easily come under the line of fire. Fanny screwed him by showing the pantry renovations on her channel without Dan being there. She is increasing her dismissive comments towards him. He thinks he is indispensable, as all of her previous victims did, but everyone is replaceable to a narc like Fanny.
Be careful Dan.
Very well narrated recapitulation of what we all have witnessed. Could go straight into the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she trawling all of those flowers around with her on her Chateau Comeback Tour? I wonder who is footing the bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she trawling all of those flowers around with her on her Chateau Comeback Tour? I wonder who is footing the bill?
@Jeeves They will absolutely 100% rue the day that they ever suggested, or indeed invited, MI to step one foot inside their Chateau door. Actually, do any of us know that she was indeed invited, or, just ingratiated herself as she has obviously burnt so many bridges behind her?

Reactions: 16
I don't know what flogs you have seen, but the tention between them was all over the place, even after Stephanie Jarvis, only part owner of Chateau de Lalande tried to edit it out and make it all seem like jolly banter. But to answer your question: amateur table dresser Philip Janssen's debut wasn't stomached as hoped and will cause a lot more turbulence once he himself gets note of that (it takes a while for reality to hit his tiny brain, poor thing).
His making the crotch remark on cam in front of Isabelle Jarvis while still very much on trial is a marker of how feckless, clueless and vicious Philip Janssen is.
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Philip Janssen, 25, college dropout, unemployed boyfriend of 46-year-old Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries Youtube, Chateau de LaLande, Chateau Unwrapped, and Youtube Philip Janssen table-setting channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Narcs lack empathy. Most decent people would take care of their animals properly. Fanny pretends to LOVE animals, but they are just backdrop characters in her superficial fantasy of chateau princess life.

1. The sheep. She let them interbred incestuously, failed to supervise and watch them, and did not shear their wool until it was dangerously overgrown. The sheep got into various situations where they were endangered or injured.

2. She didn’t make sure Ruby was cared for, fed, given attention, or kept safe. She ambiguously claims she was allergic to Ruby, failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured, etc. She doesn’t give a tit what happens to Ruby. Selmar had to plead with her to have Ruby’s injuries attended to.

3. She would routinely leave the shittoo without leaving food or money for food for the animals or make sure someone would care for them. Fanny only cares about herself and spending money and attention on herself and “pretty” things, not things like maintenance for the shittoo, caring for the animals, etc.

4. She doesn’t have basic knowledge about the animals she currently houses on the shittoo, putting them into danger, e.g., the peahen who was dangerously overheated, the interbreeding of the sheep, etc.

5. She left the chickens unattended and not enclosed, so they were picked off by predators, an avoidable.
Don’t forget in inbreeding of the peafowl. She doesn’t care about that either.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Re: CRW. He may be intelligent on many subjects but AE isn't one if them. I'd applaud his interest, but calling himself an Egyptologist when he's not is fraudulent, especially when his patrons are coughing up cash for his "work". He's only remotely intelligent when it comes to the subject of AE. As an archaeologist, I know enough about the subject of AE to spot numerous glaring mistakes he's made in his documentary on AEgypt (and I've only watched the first 25 minutes) - mistakes even a first year Egyptological student would wince at. Academic colleagues tell me he hasn't ever joined any concession, a requirement for those looking for a degree in Egyptology, his translations are riddled with errors, his knowledge of even the very basic hieroglyphs are rudimentary and he has no degree anyone can find (and believe me, these people are exceptionally good when it comes to digging up dirt). He's a wannabe pretender and as a "film maker" he should go to Dan the gardeners online school for film makers. It's appalling.
Unless he's got an academic background, or a degree in Egyptology, he can't call himself egyptologist, which is a professional scholar of the subject. That's called boastful credit. He may well be an amateur, but then that is not enough for sporting around the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to circle back to Sara Phillips... for a novice seamstress, I was skeptical. Bellow is a brief time line. 2/5/22 Sara mentions a generous new friend. Could it be, her new friend was involved in Sewist Sara's costume making??? 🤔

View attachment 1091670 View attachment 1091723
sewmanorandmakr
The breeches are mostly done. The stays are started, using the @redthreaded pattern, and then this pattern from @americanduchess just arrived. I have three weeks and a bit! The insanity!
JANUARY 18

View attachment 1091707
sewmanorandmakr
My first attempt at pattern matching.
JANUARY 31

View attachment 1091719
sewmanorandmakr
TFW you are still agog a week later from the kindness of new friends like @mrsmurrayandco.
FEBRUARY 5

Meet @mrsmurrayandco. Sewist Sara's new friend...

About Me
View attachment 1091736
Mrs M
Scottish by birth I majored in Fashion and Design from St. Martins in London in 1976 and moved immediately to Paris fulfilling a childhood dream. After working for almost 40 years in couture for designers such as Chloé, Martine Sitbon, Karl Lagerfeld, Ines de la Fressange and then as head of developement for Kenzo Paris ( LVMH Group ) I moved to Brazil in 2006. Returning to France in 2008 I took a two year break from fashion before working with the wonderful couturier Rabih Kayrouz, travelling a lot ! Then back working with the gorgeous Ines de la Fressange before again moving to the French countryside from where I work today in the company of my two beloved dogs Dora and Lady.

This is Sara's post before departing for Italy. That👇is an example of a novice seamstress, at best. Of course, Philip Janssen comments. 🤪

View attachment 1091661View attachment 1091662
sewmanorandmakr
Really quick sewing kit to take to Venice.
FEBRUARY 15

philipjanssen
That’s so smart!!
1w
Wow she certainly comes with real fashion cred. That sewing kit was a pattern that Singer put out on their website.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha, ha, I'm with you on this one. I have a Welsh Christian name which always causes difficulty, and also a simpler but slightly unusual family and friends nickname, and it soon becomes clear who takes the trouble to learn how to spell and pronounce them.

On another note, re vlog viewers still wishing to visit despite witnessing the dirt and cold etc. Part of it is just still having rosy-tinted specs, but also they do actually see random volunteers and guests get taken into the fold and becoming one of the entourage. Cat and Sabine get to go to Versailles and Venice, Davey gets a job etc and we all know how deeply Snorts is entrenched. They get to join in the 'life, love, and laughter', which obviously remains the fantasy for many of her fans.
I remember woolly Cara saying she was looking forward to "brushing my teeth in champagne." I do think part of the attraction is the delusion that the help is welcome to the upstairs/downstairs party.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Re: CRW. He may be intelligent on many subjects but AE isn't one if them. I'd applaud his interest, but calling himself an Egyptologist when he's not is fraudulent, especially when his patrons are coughing up cash for his "work". He's only remotely intelligent when it comes to the subject of AE. As an archaeologist, I know enough about the subject of AE to spot numerous glaring mistakes he's made in his documentary on AEgypt (and I've only watched the first 25 minutes) - mistakes even a first year Egyptological student would wince at. Academic colleagues tell me he hasn't ever joined any concession, a requirement for those looking for a degree in Egyptology, his translations are riddled with errors, his knowledge of even the very basic hieroglyphs are rudimentary and he has no degree anyone can find (and believe me, these people are exceptionally good when it comes to digging up dirt). He's a wannabe pretender and as a "film maker" he should go to Dan the gardeners online school for film makers. It's appalling.
Let's not forget that the other string to his bow was helping Brenda Gibbon to "design" her Lalande toile! I still haven't worked out that connection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I had a friend who was a dyed blonde since university, upon turning 40 though she still dyed but turned towards brunette (her more natural hair color). She stated that being blonde when she was not and at her age it actually made her look older. I don't know if others feel that way too...IMO, my friend instantly got an upgrade so I tended to believe her logic
I quit with the blonde. I’m 52 and still have mostly dark brown hair. Hardly any grey. I’ve just decided to rock my natural color and I do think it makes me look younger. When blonde is growing out with dark roots, it has to be the most awful looking thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, of course she doesn't make them sign a NDA. What are you thinking? It's enough that she has disadvantagous and embarrassing footage from them. Volunteer drunk, volunteer dancing tango with Selmar, volunteer showing construction worker decoltee, vegetarian volunteer eating meat, lactose intolerant volunteer drinking milk, highly educated volunteer scrubbing the kitchen, talentless volunteer being praised for talent, volunteer in costume on Easter egg hunt,...and last but not least volunter starting a youtube chanel or a kick-starter site.
Highly educated volunteer scrubbing the kitchen? Should only those wot dropped out of skool do the cleanin? Does brains mean one is above menial tasks?

In case you missed it...

View attachment 1090971
Jesus that sycophantic lineup makes me sick. At least Stephanie was dressed for her inspection of the staff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.