The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, of course she doesn't make them sign a NDA. What are you thinking? It's enough that she has disadvantagous and embarrassing footage from them. Volunteer drunk, volunteer dancing tango with Selmar, volunteer showing construction worker decoltee, vegetarian volunteer eating meat, lactose intolerant volunteer drinking milk, highly educated volunteer scrubbing the kitchen, talentless volunteer being praised for talent, volunteer in costume on Easter egg hunt,...and last but not least volunter starting a youtube chanel or a kick-starter site.
Well from some stories there are some volunteers that may felt being used and finally open their eyes of what truly of SJ and the clowns are and I believe not all volunteers are behave like the Shat-alaine and her clowns. I understand for some need to maintain anonymous to still get some inside stories to spill on here to expose them, but for someother who doesn't care and would like to expose these train-wreck-clowns. If they don't sign NDAs then what makes them so afraid to be known of who they are. Moreover if you are a paying guest, again if I'm a paying guest and treated like :poop: and pay that lots of money for not even a 1 star hostel level, I will make sure to expose them and gladly showing who I am to them.

Reactions: 21
I am also enjoying this new version. Their former living situation was often uncomfortable to watch. Of course, now we know they were experiencing financial problems and made a choice to downsize. This is now a very charming vlog. Anna’s love of all animals, cooking segments and Peter’s ability to fix and built anything is more my speed. ❤
@Sunflowergram. I couldn't agree more. Their last place was a bit too big but their new property suits them perfectly. I wish them well. Just wish I had a partner with the same skillset as Peter - again, so envious but, 100% in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gofund me has better uses than that. What a waste of a decent avenue for funds for those who truly need them.
That really does disgust me.
How does Go Fund Me work? Do they take a commission? If Isabella Burt is only using it to collect from family and close friends surely cash or bank transfer would work out financially best for her.

• Heart
Does anyone else think Dan and Annalise’s children are too old for pacifiers? I thought they caused dental problems if used beyond 2.

I’ve gone so off Dan but I did watch his latest vlog due to discussion here. Why get a tattoo in Venice? What did that cost? Even if only €100 why not use it towards something for the house, van or the family. What a bogan.

And why was Sabine in Venice?
Just a guess but perhaps Sabine is Mistress of the Wardrobe. Someone's got to take Fanny's dressing up box back to the Shitoo. She's moved on to verona with draw by numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Blimey these threads are moving faster than a french dog! Only just caught up with the last one!
@JackSpratt. Couldn't agree with you more o_O. I was going to post "cor blimey" but you beat me to it. Have only been out of the house for 5 hours, 2.5 of which spent on motorways and came back to approx 80 alerts! Not complaining though :love:

Reactions: 9
I have to disagree with you there. Stephanie and Isobel’s relationship is complex as is many mother/daughter relationships, but there is no doubt they love each other. Like the rest of us, Isobel gets irritated with Stephanie’s inability to see projects through and wasting time that would be better spent getting things done and spending money on frivolous things that are unnecessary and make no sense. I think we all can agree that Stephanie lives in her own little world where common sense and time management simply doesn’t exist. For someone like Isobel who is practical and doesn‘t have patience for people who waste time and don’t do what needs to be done, it is never ending frustration. Personally, I love their interactions because Isobel is the only person who calls Stephanie out on her frivolity and wastefulness and their verbal bantering is hysterical. If anyone could get on top of the mess Stephanie has created and sort it out it would be Isobel and Percy, providing Stephanie is flittering about elsewhere.
They are both toxic and greedy. Isabelle has no problem getting complete strangers to fund her daughters lifestyle and travels. She's quite nasty in the comment section on youtube. Look at that asinine lawn mower the patreons bought for her a few years ago? How many times has it been used? Utterly pathetic. They are both disgusting on so many levels its' beyond gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
are dan and his wife even together anymore?

no update from Virona? NONE OF THEM!
i would suggest that yes, they are together. lets not forget there are two small boys, one of who is in school, involved. Would be difficult for both parents to get away for at least a week. Equally as difficult to bring the boys with them, especially when bedtimes, entertaintment, etc would have to be considered. Annalise also has a job and could she get the time off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Sunflowergram. I couldn't agree more. Their last place was a bit too big but their new property suits them perfectly. I wish them well. Just wish I had a partner with the same skillset as Peter - again, so envious but, 100% in a good way.
ja, I love watching them, smiling a lot. So HAPPY for them. Makes me sad for the doors I closed and the ones I opened and went through. Too late now . tick tock.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are both toxic and greedy. Isabelle has no problem getting complete strangers to fund her daughters lifestyle and travels. She's quite nasty in the comment section on youtube. Look at that asinine lawn mower the patreons bought for her a few years ago? How many times has it been used? Utterly pathetic. They are both disgusting on so many levels its' beyond gross.
The lawnmower - I dont know, its like the farm I rent a cottage on. The landlords SIL does no maintenance on anything, ( he has no excuse, he is a qualified mechanic ) everything is falling down including my cottage. Dan does no maintenance either it is plain to see. Dan is a cook not a real handyman. If you dont maintain, it all goes to hell. Just like this country.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, who goes to Venice and spends their time in a tattoo parlour?

Bad eyesight - she hasn't explained the exact problem but is undergoing treatment and unable to fly until it's resolved.
@Lady Avonlea - what a waste of complete time for a very immature/nondescript tattoo too.
Maybe IJ has some form of age related macular degeneration, very common for a person of her age, unfortunately! But, then again, who knows and obviously her personal, private worry therefore if she doesn't wish to share, I 100% agree with her and the family.

ja, I love watching them, smiling a lot. So HAPPY for them. Makes me sad for the doors I closed and the ones I opened and went through. Too late now . tick tock.
@bembazaan. We all live and learn, thankfully. And, it is never too late either.

Reactions: 5
Welcome to you 🤗
On the Philip thing (BIB), I do hope you’re right and he’s for the chop. If you think SJ is a narc you’re not alone here, though I don’t at all. I think that she may well be on the HISTRIONIC SPECTRUM but that her relationships are too reciprocal & healthy and many are of a very long-standing nature, (including ex partners), which isn’t a narc hallmark.
Snortalot PhiPhi though is another level bludger and pillock who brings nothing to the channel dynamic and I want him gone, so hoping like he’ll you’re right. He won’t give up the cougar Mama’s bed, all the travel and his place in the sun too easily though.

I know people like SJ they have long term "friends" but they all turn out to be narcs. They stay friends because they use each other when the other has something they want or can offer. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine, but they drop each other when something of higher value falls into their line of sight.

One thing everyone should understand about narcs, they see kindness and empathy as a weakness, they will use it to exploit you. Keep your barriers up around these people and always be suspicious of their intentions and agendas,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is Nutty's behaviour. She's there to take care of volunteers, guests and supervise construction work. If volunteers and guests stop coming (for obvious reasons) and construction is constantly delayed what's the point of Nutty being there? Doesn't she want business to work so she can have a job? Or she's taking the easy way by attaching herself to the cousin.
Not everyone is a 'natural' working in the service industry. Clearly Nati was not chosen because of her long list of successful past employment.

• Haha
I have to disagree with you there. Stephanie and Isobel’s relationship is complex as is many mother/daughter relationships, but there is no doubt they love each other. Like the rest of us, Isobel gets irritated with Stephanie’s inability to see projects through and wasting time that would be better spent getting things done and spending money on frivolous things that are unnecessary and make no sense. I think we all can agree that Stephanie lives in her own little world where common sense and time management simply doesn’t exist. For someone like Isobel who is practical and doesn‘t have patience for people who waste time and don’t do what needs to be done, it is never ending frustration. Personally, I love their interactions because Isobel is the only person who calls Stephanie out on her frivolity and wastefulness and their verbal bantering is hysterical. If anyone could get on top of the mess Stephanie has created and sort it out it would be Isobel and Percy, providing Stephanie is flittering about elsewhere.
Never said they don’t care for each other but, it’s toxic. Folks like Stephanie Jarvis don’t just happen. It’s a life long case of entitlement and cycling in unhealthy ways. The reason the nearly 50 year old woman lives in a dream world where she doesn’t face or except consequences, shows no empathy and continues to use and abuse others is because those around her have always allowed it so they do not face her childish retribution. They have no respect for each other. Sorry, but it’s obvious. Once yours eyes are open to narcissistic behavior, you can’t unsee it. No rose colored glasses here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@SadSakCat42. Have to say you seem to be very "intimately" up on their relationship. And, I feel that you write much like the Chateau Cat, or is that AKA Catherine to her family with the beautiful singing voice, that we all have time for, would speak too? Just a stab in the dark here, perhaps????? Certainly not Natti as your English grammar is excellent and far superior to someone writing as their second language.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly, who goes to Venice and spends their time in a tattoo parlour?
I’ve never gotten a tattoo, so I don’t know too much about it. But, I’d be a little nervous about getting a tattoo in a foreign country where I don’t speak the native language, and where I really don’t know too much about the tattoo parlor or the tattoo artist. Seems pretty risky to me. I’d rather get a tattoo from someplace closer to where I live, and after I’ve gotten to know the artist a little better after several trips (and had seen examples of their work).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Obviously the lawn mower is used quite frequently as we have seen in Dan’s vlogs. It’s the only lawn mower they have, so it was hardly a frivolous purchase.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.