The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wonderful. Now we can look forward to the Grannies sending STUFFED SLOTHS and SLOTH PRINTS and SLOTH TEA TOWELS and SLOTH PINS.
And StephaMEME will foam at the mouth spitting out joy. PhiPhi will pick one of his faux intonations/accents and say “oh, I love that”.

Reactions: 25
@MissArtimis OMG BLESS YOU FOR COMING FORTH AND REVEALING ALL THAT WE SURMISED TO BE TURE AT THIS RUBBISH HEAP.
I personally at horrified by your revelations of the tone and tone and conduct of those mescrients. The audacity of that narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent all on the backs of the delusional granny patreons.
Ah but then as you say there are the wealthy flaunting Americans to whom she kisses up.
Please excuse me as I must go and vomit

Reactions: 25
And yet, he has no problem revealing to the world her darling is going comando in front of her mother. That kind of banter/bullying grey zone seems to be a cornerstone in their relationship dynamics. I do feel for PhiPhi's parents a bit. It is not so much that he is 25, it's the fact that he acts like a 14 year old. He can't support himself in any way, and seems to be squandering his time focusing solely on aesthetics. At some point reality is going to hit hard for him...

Reactions: 39
I swore I heard him say to his mummy as he ate his spaghetti.... " This is almost as good as Chef Boyardee!"

Reactions: 20
Isabella Birt is another entitled Fanny in the making, complete with a very young looking boyfriend in tow.
Yes did you hear her Mother call her a Princess? That is what is wrong with these type of kids. Bet BJJ grand parents also called him their little Prince.
Makes them believe they are better then others and don't have to do anything to get all they want.

Reactions: 26
Welcome, The Simple Life. You just summed up my experience perfectly when I found this forum a few days ago. I thought I was the only one who saw through the pretty wallpaper. I like how you summed up the patron money. I was one of those delusional people for a few months. I thought a few bucks to help this poor woman fix up her historic building was ok since I was enjoying the early YouTube videos and making them is time-intensive. I learned a hard lesson about YouTube and narcissistic supply. This forum is helping me heal from what was pretty traumatic when I realized I had been duped. I like that many of the posts on this forum are reacting to her narc abuse which needs to be exposed. I wish I had found this before I wasted a single penny on her grift.

Reactions: 50
@Billybud when one is awake to global politics one is awake to all bullshit. I personally have been awake to La Jarvis for quite some time.
I almost have to push myself to watch the train wreck of the CDs….. cannot stomach the gift grab grift.
Excuse me while I vomit again

Reactions: 22
Oh I would be very curious about that part of her life. Did she mention this in a video?

I think I may have heard a 'golly' thrown in there for good measure.
Yes Vivian mentioned it in passing I have no clue what video. I think she was in the American embassy not 100% sure I think she said she was in catering. In what capacity I don’t know she was vague. I too wanted to know more so it stuck in my mind. I was wondering if this is how she met Simon.
Maybe someone else remembers more details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did you know by the time you hit the skip button on youtube you have already watched enough of the ad to give her the ad revenue?

this is whats gonna hurt her.

ad blocker plus does not work for me. I have it. It will stop all ads but those embedded into the video. If there is another one please share

Reactions: 4
OMG. I totally forgot about the shutter dogs.

Reactions: 17
Great thread title “fake love, fake life, fake laughter “

Reactions: 28
Yeah I wasn't sure if he was offend/hurt by the "you should be in a Boy Band" comment in the water taxi or was just taking some ribbing like a grown up for a change. There was no come back like he usually tries.
"Left the little one behind" a the airport was a bit of a dig, he couldn't keep up with the adults.

Reactions: 15
@sideways. The rule of thumb for monetization for any social media platform is 15 seconds.
When I sold digital ads the advertiser always paid after 15 seconds.

Reactions: 9
There is so much to say about this Venice trip. The money she's spending is absurd. Apart from the palace where they had the "private ball", the Bauer Hotel is one of the top Venice hotels and we are talking of thousands of Euros for a week. The water taxies are 100 euros each ride and then they went to the Harry's Bar to celebrate, where a cocktail could easily cost 30 - 40 Euros. Then, who is the fool who goes antique shopping in Venice? They just rip you out!
Another thing: I doubt the Bauer upgraded her. In Italy the tourist industry, like everything else, has gone berseck, due to the fascist rules the government is still imposing. In Venice and everywhere else, hundreds of shops, small hotels, restaurants, bars have closed for lacking of costumers. You can't go anywhere without what they call the Super Green Pass, and this is nowhere else in the civil world, that is you must have had three jabs. Without it you can't go to work, into a shop, a restaurant, a bar, on public transport, into a hotel, even into your bank or Post Office. You can only buy food or go to the chemist, that's all. And, if you don't have the Super Green Pass, you just don't work and you are deprived of your wages. You can die of hunger. So the shops and restaurants are empty, as are the streets and thousands of people has become suddently poor.
And her stupid friends were remarking to the watertaxy driver that it was all very quiet and there was not so many people around.
In fact, in normal times, you couldn't even walk in Venice streets or in San Marco's square, as the crowd was incredible. Have you seen how empty the square was?
All these idiots spending and partying and going around as if it were Disneyland, without any clue of what is going on around them.
Which makes SJ's vlogs even more insulting.

Reactions: 53
Well said. I am in complete agreement and complete disgust.

Reactions: 24
Think what you will, but the Richmonds seem to be the most enjoyable people of the entire Lalande-verse. Such a sharp contrast between them and the South African mummies...
I liked the Aunties new haircut too. Much better than the long hair she had up at xmas.

Just
I noticed that Amaury’s Mummy, Tarte Tatin, has had her hair cut and styled and it really suits her, she looks much younger than she did when we saw her at Christmas.
posted same before I read your post! Yes it looks much better, and they (aunt & Uncle) do really seem to enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 10
There needs to be a massive takedown in her ad revenue. that way she cant claim she pays for her glamorous lifestyle with it. We all know it comes from her Patreon. We need to at least be doing it. Every time we watch her videos she gets money!

Reactions: 11

Again we’ll stated. She is so delusional self possessed that she’s oblivious to real life around her.

Reactions: 15
I'm suffering through Fanny's flog, usual lies and last minute panicking for the camera, and further demonstration of her poor French.
However, I can't believe Stephanie Actually said to Dan: "I can't believe you've never been here before" What an entitled narcissist! How totally without feeling to someone she employs and to whom she usually engages in a humorous and bantering way. This isn't banter, this is privilege addressing the masses! Of course Dan hasn't been to Venice, he spent most of his working life in the on oil rigs in the North Sea, and his French life working to support his family while renovating a ramshackle farmhouse! Again, this isn't a casual, throway, friendly act of banter, she was deliberatley cruel to show to her patreons how much better she is and how wonderful she is in bringing him to Venice!!!

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.