The Chateau Diaries #117 AKA The Stephanie and Philip Shyte Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine she has thermal underwear. I do not ski, but I have several quality sets - all black and go from neck to ankle. I have been saved from many a shiver.
There ain't nothin' on her neck except boobies and maybe a strategically placed hickey from her 8th grade sweetheart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There may be a little confusion. I think it would be helpful for us all to definitely identify everyone in the group pictures that have gathered in Venice to adore Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
F71DFC5B-70A8-44AC-94F4-B24E89E7E3FA.png

Here’s my best guesses from left to right.
Steve, Natti, Sara, Dana (wearing the same coat Dan was pictured in), Uncle, Auntie, Viv’s husband, Vivian, Viv’s daughter, Viv’s daughter’s friend.

CC70726B-A4D1-4FEE-A4A2-624DF181EFC4.jpeg

Back row: Steve, Sara, Vivian, Viv’s sister?, Dana (wearing a gold cape, not the same gold coat as top pic), Natti, Amaury, Snigolo, Stephanie Jarvis, Oliver, Auntie?, Uncle?, Viv’s husband.
Front row: Kat, Curtis.

C7EE3619-AD3C-4F5B-BEFF-509AE92D7F0E.png

Dan in “costume” wearing Dana’s coat from top pic, earlier in the day.

841BFC5C-6A68-472B-85FF-D6AF602C2C44.png

Close up of Dana wearing gold coat in question.

Reactions: 20
OMG Tartlets its tomorrow that we'll get the association accounts through. So exciting! So good of Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped to finally make them available to us after a month long delay. She couldn't possibly let us down once again.... could she?
I heard her accountant is a hobby restorer and is ment to restore a Chapel at a chateau somewhere in the middle of France and that's why he could not finish the books

• Haha
Reactions: 26
....why are they there..just to party with the same bunch they always do...it must be boring to hell to see all those same grifting faces again..with double agendas..So Fake..... it stinks to high heaven..
I had an idea about that. At every party and trip somewhere they are always ...let's say 'high spirited'. The reason is the bets they make with each other as to how many trips and parties can be fitted in before the money runs out. Not only where to go but where to stay, how much spending money they will have, who will get most mentions for looking ridiculous and so on and so on. The more it all costs the more they laugh at the stupidity of such a pointless life. Eventually I expect her to announce or better still present it as a suggestion by that Potts person ( spits) that they are going on an Arctic Exploration Experience.,,,having exhausted 'ordinary' destinations Think of the furs and dark glasses! When they arrive and have searched for a day or so the 'guide' will tell them that Penguins live at the other Pole but look there's a cuddly white bear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And who is fu***g Caroline Gooder---she has obviously missed her medication ...
She does weird stuff, even though she seems to be back to her normal superfan self again. She was all over the live chat and comments last week or so about the "Selmar was bullied" affaire, trying to get him to spill the beans on who did it, unsuccessfully, I'm afraid. She even asked Snorty and his Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped if they knew anything about it, but those two obviously never answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I heard her accountant is a hobby restorer and is ment to restore a Chapel at a chateau somewhere in the middle of France and that's why he could not finish the books
Well I heard the association accounts have been shoved under the altar piece.
I also heard that SJ asked for Nick to tie the association accounts to the highest tree in the woodland for Phyllis to practice his squirrel climbing skills and fetch them down - only then will they be published.
And in another conflicting account I heard that she got Dan to light the range with the association accounts with the weed burner.
I don't know who to believe anymore....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG Tartlets its tomorrow that we'll get the association accounts through. So exciting! So good of Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped to finally make them available to us after a month long delay. She couldn't possibly let us down once again.... could she?
Hold your horses: last week Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped. already said it would probably take a few weeks and we all know Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped is one of the world's best liars, so we better start thinking in months...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
no vlog from Dan...he is into it untill his neck..neglecting his followers...payed by Fanny Flash..he should change the name of his channel...trying everything to escape from rural France..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
👍If you think tmr on patreon Stephanie Jarvis will show the accounts as promised
♥ If you think some vlog from Venice, only, because.... well... because she was in Venice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Nutti is giving us her"I am a hot, sex kitten" look. Ugh.
But. I may have to bake some pies....she doesn't look pregnant here.
she ate too many pies.. 🙄 i guess she thinks.... i have my claws around the man...lett the pounds go back around the waist.......i turn out the light at night...and use my lips...;) he wont notice..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.