The Chateau Diaries #117 AKA The Stephanie and Philip Shyte Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@KiKiGee What are we to make of Jason Dubey? He mentions one of his ‘original Dali’ paintings which thankfully is not the reason he has to hurry to the gallery, saying “at least it’s not the floating Christ“. Well, as far as I am aware, this painting - Christ of Saint John of The Cross, hangs in Glasgow Art Gallery and has done so for many years. Original Dalis Miros goodness knows what else. This man must be a multi millionaire.
I love John Sinclair’s quip, “ Clocks melting again @Jason dubey?
Jason again: Jason Dubey @Brenda M whew, that was a close one. It wasn't a burning Giraffe at all??! It was actually a Unicorn's laser penetrating the horn of a cosmic Rhinoceros, Thank God!

Id love to know what he‘s on 😮.
He is extra. Drugs??? Anyone's guess. He claims he had a fall whilst visiting France and had knee surgery recently. If true, he would have access to pain meds.
Owning a gallery and a B&B is a thankless job. I am sure his business has taken a hit. I do believe he is looking for a way to reap the benefits of knowing Stephanie Jarvis and The Chateau Diaries fan base.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is a serious question. The LaLanders seem to have spent a couple of days standing about in St Marco's having their pictures taken. What else goes on? Are there balls you buy tickets to? Is there a parade or parades you take part in? Anything else?

Reactions: 33
she ate too many pies.. 🙄 i guess she thinks.... i have my claws around the man...lett the pounds go back around the waist.......i turn out the light at night...and use my lips...;) he wont notice..
Use lips what for? 💋

This is a serious question. The LaLanders seem to have spent a couple of days standing about in St Marco's having their pictures taken. What else goes on? Are there balls you buy tickets to? Is there a parade or parades you take part in? Anything else?
Yes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Clara Burnett, you have mentioned that a few years ago, Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped was not invited back when Tess’s mother rented the same palazzo they are in now because she was too loud in the bedroom. Who was she there with?

Reactions: 20
There may be a little confusion. I think it would be helpful for us all to definitely identify everyone in the group pictures that have gathered in Venice to adore Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
View attachment 1080854
Here’s my best guesses from left to right.
Steve, Natti, Sara, Dana (wearing the same coat Dan was pictured in), Uncle, Auntie, Viv’s husband, Vivian, Viv’s daughter, Viv’s daughter’s friend.

View attachment 1080866
Back row: Steve, Sara, Vivian, Viv’s sister?, Dana (wearing a gold cape, not the same gold coat as top pic), Natti, Amaury, Snigolo, Stephanie Jarvis, Oliver, Auntie?, Uncle?, Viv’s husband.
Front row: Kat, Curtis.

View attachment 1080882
Dan in “costume” wearing Dana’s coat from top pic, earlier in the day.

View attachment 1080883
Close up of Dana wearing gold coat in question.
As a Latin girl, if my OH was in Venice for the Carnival, posing for the photo in a coat belonging to a woman whose arm is around his chest, I would be fuming.
And I would plan a "welcome home" that he would never forget. 🤣
But I'm Latin...not British 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
its all about making content and grifting..they dont have a good time...they loathe eachother..but in a way they need eachother...when we go on holiday..we go with the two of us..we mingle with locals..explore the place we are in...we never put something on social media...its our holiday..but i guess we dont vlog....actually i would hate that...no camera in my face all the time..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As a Latin girl, if my OH was in Venice for the Carnival, posing for the photo in a coat belonging to a woman whose arm is around his chest, I would be fuming.
As a balkan girl I would go myself to Venice and party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Girl I’m only a 1/4 Italian Heritage and I am so with you on that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
well i am Dutch...if i saw this kind of behaviour ....by my husband...he could sleep in the chickencoop..when he got home...i am Dutch...and i am not kidding...lucky for me i have a clever and decent husband..and btw we always go on holiday together.and also...no need for grifting in this house..nor whoring..i know Dan needs money..but there are limits...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
well...i understand why Dan is playing the game....for money...in a way he is just like Fanny...its all for the money....its nothing more than the whorehouse left lalande for a nice party together at Venice....why are they there..just to party with the same bunch they always do...it must be boring to hell to see all those same grifting faces again..with double agendas..So Fake..... it stinks to high heaven..
When it’s time: New Thread Title:
So Fake it Stinks to High Heaven

Girl I’m only a 1/4 Italian Heritage and I am so with you on that one!
I have no Italian and I’m with you by all the way.‘like wtf ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
well i am Dutch...if i saw this kind of behaviour ....by my husband...he could sleep in the chickencoop..when he got home...i am Dutch...and i am not kidding...lucky for me i have a clever and decent husband..and btw we always go on holiday together.and also...no need for grifting in this house..nor whoring..i know Dan needs money..but there are limits...
I like to break things. But only the things I bought them. I just break them and leave them where they land. I’ve only done this once. I am sure I will only have to do this once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say that it really brightens up my day that we are now all calling her Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, mostly because of the reason behind it obviously, but also: it makes all the post so much more fun to read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Facebook keeps on giving…

0FC704B7-3EF4-4F09-9F87-3734AA225701.jpeg

B988AB58-DD43-43DA-97E4-86682EA3BB1C.jpeg

It’s a shame Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped is missing…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There may be a little confusion. I think it would be helpful for us all to definitely identify everyone in the group pictures that have gathered in Venice to adore Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped.
View attachment 1080854
Here’s my best guesses from left to right.
Steve, Natti, Sara, Dana (wearing the same coat Dan was pictured in), Uncle, Auntie, Viv’s husband, Vivian, Viv’s daughter, Viv’s daughter’s friend.

View attachment 1080866
Back row: Steve, Sara, Vivian, Viv’s sister?, Dana (wearing a gold cape, not the same gold coat as top pic), Natti, Amaury, Snigolo, Stephanie Jarvis, Oliver, Auntie?, Uncle?, Viv’s husband.
Front row: Kat, Curtis.

View attachment 1080882
Dan in “costume” wearing Dana’s coat from top pic, earlier in the day.

View attachment 1080883
Close up of Dana wearing gold coat in question.
I'm not sure you are right, lady in pink dress/gold coat is blonde and hair is very straight. Dana, in group photo is brunette and her hair is wirey curls.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.