The Chateau Diaries #117 AKA The Stephanie and Philip Shyte Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you for the summary!
what's up with the frog counting?

What was the reason she couldn't present accounting details? she is holidaying again so she couldn't possibly do it? Or has the accountant joined them for their part week?
She better not try to use the situation in the Ukraine as an excuse for not handing in her homework. She's sunk so low with blaming Covid that I wouldn't put anything past the duplicitous Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is he out for good? He has a lot of insider info on the place that she may like to keep private! She will not find it easy to get another person like him who will put up with her charging around hysterically while they work, or changing her mind every five minutes. Although he may not have been an expert at everything he was made to do, he was extremely loyal for many years and was a pleasant character, much more agreeable that many of the other circus characters. She will be lucky to find a replacement with whom she can get away with paying as little as possible and who is willing to put up with her and to be filmed. I hope she gave him something to show her appreciation for all he has done but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that!
She has her cousin now. She doesn't know loyalty. Wonder if she has learned to pay them off with a Do Not Disclose Contract. I think she has. We can only hope they come here under a private user name and spill. We just gotta learn not to run them off after an hour by drilling them like the Gestpo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if the tax laws are the same but in Canada if you purchase assets like a digger these are considered capital purchases and you can claim the taxes paid as well as inflating your assets. I see the purpose of the cherry picker but the rest. Nothing is ever accomplished. I think she running madly off in all directions.
Will we see other legal entities created? It will then be easy for one company to lend to the other. Simple way of not leaving the cash to stagnate on an account that bears no interest, or worse, requires the holder to retribute the bank.

Reactions: 15
I am sad this am waking up to the awful news of the attack on Kyiv. Seems trite to be talking about a privileged con woman. At best it’s providing a distraction from a complete meltdown on my part. I have no words!
♥
I feel the same way.
I have an idea. All of these chateaux owners could open their homes to displaced refugees. Now, that is something I would contribute to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If they did, we can be pretty sure they were caused by something ridiculous that SJ asked them to do at LL!
Nothing would have been helped by that entire Sherwood Forest they lifted into the attic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
FRK Wedding photoshoot with Nikki, at Chateau de Brives
Another unprofessional video from FRK where she moves away from the microphone and one can no longer hear her.... so, yeah...!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I do think the whole family live in a parallel universe to the rest of us, including Derek Jarvis with his weird art. It is probably hard to work out real life from fantasy, but Gerry does feature in lots of older chateau party photos so he was often at the chateau. Also cheap flights Ryan air etc have come into their own whilst she has owned Lalande making it easier for all to travel cheaply, and perhaps he has now paid off his mortgage and has more spare cash. I think he quite likes the Scotman celebrity he has become at Limoges airport and on the flights.

He wins first prize !
That's my point. He only started coming to her HMN when an audience was established. Where was he when Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube and her mother were dead poor and had no money to eat anything but the left overs in the freezer?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
💣
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube and Chateau Unwrapped, stated in her patron video, that her Ardmore flog was her all time favorite. She has yet to disclose which SA charity received her Chateau Unwrapped Dec. 2021 donation. Caroline Gooder has ideas for SJ.

This 👇 comment is from SJ's, 2/20/22, visit to Ardmore...
R
14 hours ago
African artists I encourage you to strike out on your own. Your work is being sold for thousands of dollars. How much of that are you seeing? Develop your own guilds. Start your own businesses -- you don't need others making money off of your hard work and talent.

This 👇 comment if from, 2/21/22, Chateau Unwrapped...
caroline gooder
1 day ago
Please consider a African Charity for endangered animals and the African Art Trust for Ceramic Artists for two of the months donations. Thank you
😁❤🌺🌹🥂
Guess we now know where the charity donations are going - Fanny has spoken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these people? Do they not know how much income she receives from Patron.. why send more...that amount is for 1.074 chats right

Surely they would have a mobile contact number of Nutty at least?
I’d slap a mobile phone on all of them and they would be required to answer no matter what the entire time they were working for me. I don’t mean nights except nutty and Anne Marie. I mean working hours. You don’t answer, you’re in trouble. Why would you do that? There’s a million places to go just take a nap a the dump and no one would find you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, I thought better of Sarah & George. I can't imagine they need help on how to design wedding flowers, especially from FRK.
I reckon it's all been set up by Nikki who is a respected chef and she has again helped FRK by suggesting they let her do the flowers. She would never manage to set anything up on her own!

Reactions: 13
DAMOISEAU C - thank for posting the I’m nervous, but I’ll just keep babbling and lying my way forward because surely I’m managing so many things - that’s our STEPHANIE JARVIS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES YOU TUBE who we see all but on fire, glowing. . . . .with the sun setting.
Per usual she was super self absorbed, living her exaggerated life, incapable of empathy for other people - their hernias, their divorces - smiling all the way through. As she continues to live the majority of her time in fantasy since she lacks patience for an ordinary life having missed out on any early childhood nurturing she continues traipsing around collecting people in her web and simply stings when she is done with them. Lovely. Faux social status, constant attention, adoration. STEPHANIE JARVIS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES YOU TUBE has had her 15 minutes of fame, and it is waning. She’s going to change up her act to travel with Ollie, randomly return to the Chateau, continue to receive presents. And please, note - she will play a bit of the martyr suffering from difficulty securing professional workers; she’ll continue to play the “how hard I work” card which will draw even more attention from the lonely dingbats who send her money, she’ll play a bit of a victim. STEPHANIE JARVIS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES YOU TUBE works so hard, my GOD, she gave up dinner out to stay in and edit - subtle “I am a victim” message. If she could figure her way over to Ukraine, dragging her yellow Villoti dress she’d take the chance to pose in the rubble, hands up amidst the rubble, a phoenix rising. Then she’d be off. The impact of her behaviors has little consequence, doesn’t give it a second thought, rules do not apply. Even the Accountant she has hired is STUPID AND FRUSTRATING. But that’s not her fault. STEPHANIE JARVIS OF THE CHATEAU DIARIES YOU TUBE is wholly blameless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing would have been helped by that entire Sherwood Forest they lifted into the attic.
I feel those attic floor boards have been heavily compromised by the weight of those things. Lets hope a disaster does not come upon anyone in its path.

Last edited:
We are planning to go back to France in the spring. I am only going to la Lande to get my belongings and tools and than we going to another Chateau. Where we going to start our life together and starting up our dinerdansant and events

]@Selmar & Tatyana [/URL] exciting 😁❤

Good luck getting your tools or belongings sillymare as now she claimed them as the shitoos dont expect a easy path on that one unless you etached or engraved them with your name on. the cous may get a prick of conscience and want to give them back to you , but expect not all to be returned that are not of any value .taken from experience living with grifters .the exciting comment from snot nose 'smolpuppyo'love was passive aggressive way of saying he cant wait , lets start the tense undercurrent drama stiring now.

Reactions: 14
Some people are theorizing that she will start this new farce of a travel vlog to allow the farmhouse fiasco fade from memory and all the grifting etc associated with it. How stupid does she think people are? She sure as hell can't bury all the discrepancies be they financial or accounting incurred by her tenure at the farmhouse. Does she think that when she changes her brand the tax man will forget about it? Dream on

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she said that they are going remove the rendering themselves. Who are they? Most certainly not her. Amoury? Dan? FFS, a job that size needs an army of people up a pile of scaffolding. What delusional world does she live in? Does she think it'll be like chipping icing from a cake? Its bloody hard graft and not for little people with manicured hands and no muscles. Amoury is probably the only person with the strength to carry out such hard labour (possibly Dan too), but he's a skilled carpenter, so why would he? I'd be saying f*** that for a game of soldiers I'm off!!! I think she's run out of male volunteers as the ones that have been there have realised she was taking the piss and won't come back. And she hasn't got access to the volunteer pond anymore has she?
At Chateau LaLacelle Terrys mother just did a ton of removal and repointing in their cottage. Lisa at Chateau De Montmagne has done most of the removal and repointing and rendering while her husband does all the building work. Both of those ladies are in their fifties and sixties. If you want to see people actually working watch those channels and Chateau de la Ferte and the Fleuries. They make Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and Chateau Lalande look terrible in comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.