The Chateau Diaries #117 AKA The Stephanie and Philip Shyte Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @ggyahoo for the thread nomination
If @oooLaLande is up for a recap of the previous thread, as it was very juicy.
How do I tag this thread to the current list? #NewGirlOnTheJob 😅

Most liked comments from the previous thread:

NarcReveal

Today at 12:20 AM
Princess and the Pea said:
Just had a look at the IG post & it looks like there are other negative comments.
msrunvtt
Ah so this is where the patreon £$ goes.
stephanieejarvis
@msrunvttv1 no, as my patrons know, all patreon funds are spent on the renovation of Lalande and its gardens 😊

msrunvtt
@stephanieejarvis good to know that NO patreon funds will be used to fund the trip. Youtube £ must be good to fund all your many holidays.

dawnmhenry1229
@msrunvttv1 there's no way her yt earns that much. She's def using patron funds, hence why she STILL hasn't given financials.

jen.sojourn
@msrunvttv1 If the YouTube revenue is so lucrative (enough to fund expensive trips to Barbados, Venice Carnivale, South Africa 5-star Safari, New York, and London in just the last 6 months) why are you not using the YouTube money to fund the restoration of your own home? Or are Patreons to re-build your home whilst you vacation with your entourage?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Wilhelm, JumpingJacks and 53 others

NarcReveal

Saturday at 9:22 PM
Another random observation, I clicked the wrong button on Tattle and went to the list of Gossip -> Blogger threads on Tattle

Chateau Diaries on Tattle is getting 55k-65K views per thread of 1000 comments. They might count each page in the thread as a view.. but still! WoW!
Chateau Diaries on Youtube is getting 80-150K views per video.

What % of her audience is HATE watching and then running to Tattle??????
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 1.14.37 PM.png

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:17 AM
Nobody asked, but imho:
1. Kathy, @MojoDublin doesn't need anyone to fight her corner for her, but we would all like it if you just lay off thanks.
2. Am I the only one who thinks that if SJ is being paid £26,000 a month by patrons, she should at least stay at the chateau and properly oversee the renovations - and then launch a travel show - OR launch a travel show and pay for the renovations as and when her travel channel pays for it.
3. We really ought to surround her perimeter fence on AGM day or Patron Party Day with banners "Stop the GAG - consider the planet".
4. Snorts should consider his position. He should have used his time to skill up to be cameraman for Fanny instead of folding unwashed Emmaus napkins and picking out bits of ugly chipped china. He going to end up seriously under skilled at twenty seven, out on his butt, homeless and with no professional skills
5. Dan is a good cameraman for Fanny - a far better choice than Philip. So now he has lost his job as Tripod he will now be a kept man and it will be hard for Fanny to justify his salary as a paid companion.
6. Annalise is not the mole. She arrived her months ago for a few posts to tell us how Fanny was not worried about us now and we were all horrible and made a fast exit.
7. Fanny must feel she has dodged a bullet now that Selmar and Tatty are off to a new chateau.
8. I cannot understand Cuz's interest in Natty. Cat was keen and I think she would have made a fantastic romantic interest and she might have stayed longer at the chateau. (I am a Cat fan and still miss her).
9. I think Manor and Maker looked fabulous in their costumes, and hope they enjoy Venice. I think there are unkind comments on here from some, and admire the ones who spoke out in their favour.
10 - I could go on - but even God stopped at ten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, JumpingJacks and 52 others

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you ♥ @ComtesseRose. I've tried once to start a new thread. It is not that easy.
👏 @ggyahoo, great 🧵 title. Too bad it does not include their last names.

On another note, Teabag is not happy and is posting it on his IG stories... TICK TOCK 💣

1645534558548.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@du Fay you do realise that I was quoting one of Queen Vic’s famous sayings ? ‘ We are not amused’
Yes, I did, I've heard it before. What I found amusing was that Fanny was exposing her bosom, unmasked and wearing a tiara in a theatrical costume, when QV frequently wore a tiara, often wore costume and had a famously large chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! My second thread title win! Except I used the word tit instead of Shyte, but as it means the same thing, it works! Thank you once again for the honor fellow Tattlers! 🌼🌸🌻🌺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes, I did, I've heard it before. What I found amusing was that Fanny was exposing her bosom, unmasked and wearing a tiara in a theatrical costume, when QV frequently wore a tiara, often wore costume and had a famously large chest.
Fanny obviously remembered to pack her push-ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, edited this an hour ago and still managed to spell Philip Janssen's last name incorrectly...🤪🤪 Your welcome.

1645534941056.png

@cre8vman
3 hours ago
Such an amazing evening with all these fine people. Our first trip to Venice will leave a lasting memory. #chateaudelalande #stephaniejarvis #chateaulife #châteaulove #philipjansen #thechateaudiaries #carnivalvenice #venice2022 #venicecarnival2022 #carnival

cre8vman
Such an amazing evening with all these fine people. Our first trip to Venice will leave a lasting memory.#chateaudelalande #stephaniejarvis #chateaulife #châteaulove #philipjansen #thechateaudiaries #carnivalvenice #venice2022 #venicecarnival2022 #carnival
Edited · 1h

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Queen Fanny and her fawning courtiers ! :rolleyes:
I don't normally comment on appearances, but since most of the courtiers and gigolos are masked (BTW I think correctly for the Venice carnevale), Stephanie's facial features stand out, and give some credit to the hypothesis that she and Gerry have some common DNA.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Kudo's to Davy who threw major shade at Fanny during Cadeaux.

While opening the crappy Disney gifts, Fanny & Natti were trying on the Mickey Mouse ears and along with Philip were exclaiming how they'll just have to return to Disney so they can wear their new gear.

Fanny turns to Davy and says 'Are you going to come this time?
Davy quickly retorts, 'Well, if I'm invited'!

Fanny quickly covered it up with laughter, but for a split second she was clearly pissed off by Davy's response.
Fanny then realized she'd put her foot in her mouth and actually began giving Davy gifts (socks, mug).

Why would everyone not be invited to come along to Disney - it's Disney for godsakes!
The shiteau is her high-school and Fanny is the Head Mean Girl! Fanny & her clique are the 'cool kids' who decide who gets invited to their party. Fanny really hasn't matured beyond puberty and is a childish bi*ch!.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Chateau Unwrapped

Caro to the rescue !

Amina

8 hours ago
Stephanie, one way to ‘deal’ with all gifts that many kind, generous people send over is simply to put a stop to it and encouraging funds be sent directly to charities desperately in need. It has become offensive and obscene the amount of items being unwrapped You clearly don’t need to further clutter Lalande or buy more wardrobes to fill. Honestly!

Suzanne
5 hours ago
Ooooh, think you should just stop watching......!!!!!!!

Amina
5 hours ago
Oh! And how is that going to help some stop this embarrassing behaviour?

Teresa
2 hours ago (edited)
🤔I'm sorry you find these videos so disturbing. I strongly urge you to move on🤸. Seems plenty of other videos out there for you to 👀watch without resorting to 👉 shaming good folks. No one is holding you captive here😳. Did you know that giving gifts 🎁 is an actual love language!? Seems mean to make those particular ppl stop 🛑. They're simply sending items to the ⚜Chateau in deepest appreciation of the delight Stephanie & her crew bring us all. 😉Sharing in these happy moments is like hanging out with good friends. 😖Besides, it doesn't mean that ppl don't contribute to charity on their own, but doing that alone may not be as satisfying as lavishing 💕love upon someone you like & admire. Or, seeing & experiencing their 😊joy when they open these 🎀gifts. 🛃 Your acting the arbiter of manners & chief of the minimalist brigade serves no one, but yourself. 🙏Plz let it go. 💚 Bridget from Cali☘ (using my pal's YT acct)

caroline gooder
53 minutes ago
In the description they ask people to not send gifts if they can't afford it and show all the money that go to their charities. Most of us send money directly to charities now so don't need your scolding.

Paranihia
9 hours ago
Opening the gifts is fun, often things that are handy to have. I wonder if it is time to donate the gifts to charity too? There have been an enormous number of gifts received, and surely - too many for the chateau by now. Of course, some are sent to a specific person, so those go to that person. But the rest - surely ... ? Of course, some gifts are very special to the sender and they want that gift to go to the chateau. It might be difficult to sort them tactfully

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
Family, Friends and guests (often who become friends) also get some of the bath products, etc. Remember there are often 20 people at the Chateau at a time in season. Per the Vlogs, Food and candy they don't use is donated.🤣❤🌺🌹🥂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Queen Fanny and her fawning courtiers ! :rolleyes:
Fanny appears to be being groped/grabbed/literally handled by three men, and the maths is fascinating:
1. a gay man without his husband who might have spent five days with her in total
2. her bf, a 25 y.o. of unknown sexuality
3. a devoted but married 46 y.o. university friend who has known her for 28 years!
She seems to have difficulty in establishing and maintaining boundaries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
More

Lisa
8 hours ago
I try to watch these but I can’t... I’ve spent 10 years downsizing my stuff.. and as beautiful as the chateau is there is entirely too much stuff and these videos are too much stuff.. it stresses me out.

Mark
13 hours ago
I really like the unmanned camera on a tripod. No disembodied voice coming from behind the camera.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
But the focus gets off.🤣❤🌺🌹🥂

Françoise
14 hours ago
When you open gifts you make publicity for their brands. So it's not only charity. The brands make money out of it.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
As do the writers and artists, some who are now guests, friends and extended family of Lalande. A Chatiline must support the arts. It is in the job description. 🤣❤🌺🌹🥂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't normally comment on appearances, but since most of the courtiers and gigolos are masked (BTW I think correctly for the Venice carnevale), Stephanie's facial features stand out, and give some credit to the hypothesis that she and Gerry have some common DNA.
Personally I don’t see any resemblance between Stephanie and Gerry or Gerry to her father as has been suggested here. Stephanie definitely resembles her father however. Snorts needs to super glue that mask to his face. The less we have to see of it the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does love having her boobies popping out. The term “less is more“ isn’t part of her vocabulary.
That's why I wondered why she doesn't wear Empire dress, but Louis XVI and English Regency, in the Empire cut they were rather eyecatching.

Reactions: 5
She does love having her boobies popping out. The term “less is more“ isn’t part of her vocabulary.

Could it be this is where the Patreon money is being squirrelled away? - Phyllis, check the padding of that bra

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.