Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilhelm

That’s weird! I’ve NEVER had that button at the top of each page. I’ve always had to hit the “Wiki” button and then search for “The Chateau Diaries” on a screen where all the Wikis are listed alphabetically. I’ve never had the ability to click a button and go directly to “The Chateau Diaries” Wiki page.

Here’s what I see…when I hit the Wiki button to the right of “Forums”, I have to find “The Chateau Diaries” by scrolling through the list alphabetically.

View attachment 1026094
Me too! Never seen any buttons...

Reactions: 2

Wizard

He's losing his own individuality and is being eaten up by La lande...not only will he be recording his own footage for his own channel but he will be keeping stuff for SJ so when she returns she can insert some of his handywork... how he kept her up to date with progess, her preferences, exposed stone etc he may be getting paid but he is also being manipulated. He can't keep that pace up...you've only got to read the comments and concerns about his health, his safety procedures, plus he's trying to do an online course and share his time with his home life. He must fall into bed exhausted.

No time to edit... this should read Have they made a pre nup? It would make sense to when each have their own fortunes.
Cannot see I.J. agreeing to any form of written Prenup with Percy.

Rose Cafe

On topic, off topic: Is the show "Land Girls" good? I saw it in my PBS on demand section .

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
As a medical professional I’d be interested in how many Narcs you know who wish to and do maintain close friendships with exes they were in long term relationships with?
Why does SJ have a habit of this? The men, why do they allow it if she is a Narc? Having observed my Histrionic friend, her fervent desire is to maintain relationships - until death if she could. She seems to not understand the depths of emotion the other injured party has around a break up. Also, she never ends a relationship, unless she’s had an affair and gone on to another. One of her former BFs said to me. “I’ll probably never be loved so assiduously as long as I live”. Isn’t that love bombing? Just gets too much for the recipient.
Perhaps Snorts is HPD?
Uhm. Not aware narcs maintain "friendship" with anyone. I was saying SJ is a narc, not your friend.
If you believe I said they maintain close friendships with exes, we have a miscommunication. They may stalk, harass, rape, frivolously litigate, drug, firebomb, track via GPS, or run their exes off the road, but that's the only kind of relationship they maintain.
As for why men allow it, narcissists are proverbially seductive once they've assessed the possibilities someone is susceptible to domination. (In addition to her partner, my relative's two best friends were on the narc spectrum.) They require narcissistic supply, and if they've decide you're it, nothing can stop them from love bombing you into submission. Then, all friends and family members of the supply figure are cut off, because narcs isolate their prey. Etc. It's garden variety checklist symptomology.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1

Wilhelm

can’t help but wonder if the “relationship” between SJ and Snorts is all a charade. An act to prove something to his family? An enemy? Perhaps to have some control over a narrative.
Because Sj is having an affair with a married man perhaps?(not insinuating Dan!)

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Finally catching up on Chateau DIY and I have to vent to somebody that Matt and Helen's decoration scheme is a travesty. It looks like 1982 Vegas. Really, really horrible.
Are they the ones with the cushion on the ceiling??

Freesia54

VIP Member
Anyone here read this? What new forms of grifting has Fanny learnt from it?
I have been lucky to pick up a few new books in secondhand shops but I don't believe Fanny did! I just put a hold on it at my local library.
Can you get it on kindle? :love: :m