Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
That’s strange…I can still see both buttons. Maybe you can try logging out and back to see if it reappears?

Side note…When I was a new member, I recall having some difficulty finding the Wiki because I searched for “Chateau Diaries” (under “C”) but it’s actually “The Chateau Diaries” under “T”. Since the threads are sometimes called “Chateau Diaries” I think it can be confusing for someone who’s new.
logged out and in and still not there ... it disappeared on me the other day too, so hopefully it will come back soon.

I also found it hard to find at first, until I found the pink button under the title at the top of each page. I'm in dark mode, so probably why mine is pink, not sure what the regular colour is. That's the best access to it!

Reactions: 5

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Lowest prices are just the beginning 😂 my man loves it too. Would never set foot in any store but Bunnings! Actually Total Tools is the big favourite 😆
Does he not go to the Super Cheap Auto in combo with Bunnings? Mine does, but like I said yesterday it's getting the stuff out of the box he has a problem with. Latest purchase is a dash cam. Has been on the dinning table for 5 days now....

• Haha

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Most vloggers are using copyright free music. They pay a fee and can access a library of music to use without having to pay the major labels license fees. I've not really noticed one track standing out in their vlogs...they pick a mix of styles from gypsy jazz to baroque chamber music. I tried Shazam on their last vlog where the music starts around 3:38 and it was by My Second Plan, title Influgrent, but I'm not sure if this was the track you were referencing:
Yes that was the piece of music, all plucky strings. I thought it might have been Ravel as Shazam wasn't recognising it for me. Thanks for that.

• Heart
I was eagerly waiting to see how long my comments on the SA Cadeaux vlog would stay up. Each time I checked it was still there which surprised me, but then when I checked while logged out of my channel they were gone, but still visible when searched logged on. Can anybody enlighten me?

ggyahoo

wordlegame dot org is a nice clean adfree site where you can just keep on playing. Too addictive!

sues900

Something like this would look better to mark the entrance and an empty courtyard. Everything she does is so fussy
6E4FD9DC-0B15-4306-9380-310F118EF131.png

• Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
We were given some rapid tests today .... and husband and I both have COVID. Our one son doesn't, and we aren't letting the other one know we're positive or testing him due to his extreme anxiety. We've been sick, like bad head cold sick, since mid - end of last week. Doing better in many ways, but still a lot of coughing and fatigue and some sinus headache for me. We're all double vaxxed, I JUST got my booster a week ago, so too late ... someone here just suggested something they are taking to help with symptoms ... going to look for it, but if you see this give me a reminder and we'll see if we can get some.
Theraflu ?

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
"My Take on Home and Garden" You Tube with Jeff from Florida it has SO much in common with Stephs channel, it is almost a spoof of La La Lande, flowers, flea markets, storage, Christmas, table settings, gardening, BUT they do cleaning !!!

Rose Cafe

YouTube sleuthers, I have a question for you...

How much does a YouTuber with 36k followers , averages around 4k views per video , a video per week make?
Also, how does one fine out how many patrons they have?

KyBourbon

VIP Member
@KyBourbon can you see them now? This is what they look like to me.

View attachment 1026218
Yes! I can see that now! That’s the first time I’ve seen the pink Wiki button on my screen, and the Chateau Diaries Threads button! Very convenient. I dont’t know what happened, but that’s nice! Great, thanks!

yippee it is back! Yes, this is what I see! I assumed everyone did, so when we refer people to wiki this is where I think they with ease!!
Yes, that’s much better! This is the first time I’ve seen that button…much easier.

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Dan's vlog :

I'm wondering the same...

Jade
19 hours ago
Great vision. Just wondering why you’d take those fantastic historical embedded shelves with their hardware and all . No doubt there is a very practical answer. Anyhow interested as opposed to opinionated. IE I have no preference, just curious.
I was just hoping he didn't fall on one of the hooks and impale himself.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
One thing for sure…MPK got 74k views and over 2,000 sympathetic comments on his “Fresh Start” vlog…quadruple the comments he’s gotten on his recent vlogs. So, he’s captured people’s attention yet again. But there’s only so many times he can cry wolf. His family has seen this so often that it’s just another day to them.

I’ve researched adult ADHD diagnosis and from what I’ve read it’s not easy to do…requires an assessment by a physician or expert, a review of historical records to show a pattern (failed classes, job failures, etc.), and interviews with family/friends to corroborate. I don’t think all of that work could have been done to officially diagnose Michael with ADHD in that short amount of time. I’m speculating he self-diagnosed based on a YouTube video and either found a sympathetic doctor who prescribed Ritalin, or he ordered it online.
Well, I’ll tell you, ritalin can be very fun.....so is adderall....