Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Because Sj is having an affair with a married man perhaps?(not insinuating Dan!)
Hmmmm....? I agree - maybe there is someone else that is probably not Dan. Because who would really want to bone Snorts? Perhaps The CamelPud is a red herring ? But for whom??....hmmmm....

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I'm on a pc - it looks the same as yours. Are others on their phone?
Most of the time I'm on a PC and can see the buttons under the title on each page. I use my phone some times, but usually just to try to keep up, so I can't remember if the buttons are usually there or not, right now they aren't.

juniperroad

Chatty Member
That’s weird! I’ve NEVER had that button at the top of each page. I’ve always had to hit the “Wiki” button and then search for “The Chateau Diaries” on a screen where all the Wikis are listed alphabetically. I’ve never had the ability to click a button and go directly to “The Chateau Diaries” Wiki page.

Here’s what I see…when I hit the Wiki button to the right of “Forums”, I have to find “The Chateau Diaries” by scrolling through the list alphabetically.

View attachment 1026094
I'm on a pc - it looks the same as yours. Are others on their phone?

Rose Cafe

Between the farmhouse & the London flat, her b & b takings are quite good. I would think if she had 220 bookings, that would translate to roughly 400 guests give or take. I could be wrong, but my reasoning behind those numbers is that she was fully booked last year when I scrolled through her calendar last spring. Only one room is set up as a single, the rest are double occupancy, one is touted as being "perfect for families".

I'm not sure, but I think she operates from March to October so that's 245 days.
Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 4

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Ok so I was in Waterstones (a bookstore) yesterday and I noticed our Don Jarvis's new read - she thought it AMAZING!
Firstly, SJ you presented this as a charity shop find, which of course it wasn't, seeing it was a recent release and a 2022 edition cover.

View attachment 1029558
View attachment 1029559-

Secondly, I read the recommendations on the back sleeve. Note Amanda Foreman's it may suggest why Don Jarvis thought the book to be so AMAZING. Her reading literature speaks to her need for status and ownership. She doesn't strike me as a particularly clever person as she hints to this need in almost all vlogs, when one would assume one would conceal it as much as poss, but then again, I questioned if she were goading us Tartlets with it. I would guess she knows all too well the majority of her militia and patrons hang off of every word she utters and don't feel the need to question her sincerity.

View attachment 1029566View attachment 1029567
Anyone here read this? What new forms of grifting has Fanny learnt from it?
I have been lucky to pick up a few new books in secondhand shops but I don't believe Fanny did! I just put a hold on it at my local library.

00Seven

Oh you're right, theyd be idiots not to rent out the place in south of France, but if it was IJ's mom's home, then there are other family members to consider. I'm going to assume that other siblings are the caretakers and if it's leased out they are the overseers. Stephanie hasn't visited or even mentions it much so I don't think it's in her realm of properties? Thoughts?
Now the house in Suffolk is definitely strange if it's left empty and unused. She never popped over there during her London visits to even check on it. Again, maybe Isabelle's sister does that? I agree, the properties would be alot for Percy and IJ to manage on their own,and we know how Stephanie manages things.
Ahh... I didn't realize that the apartment was the grandmother's! I thought it was IJ's. Either way, I agree that it isn't in SJ's financial realm, along with the English house. Whenever I start thinking about the AirBnB business, the beach house brings IJ's other house(s) to mind, but I didn't mean to imply that she has any right to the profits of IJ's own assets. My bad.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I can't see the wiki button or the old threads button again? Anyone else?
The threads blue button and the pink wiki button have disappeared for me too. They did a few days ago and then returned. Hopefully its just the owners doing work on the site.

Boohoo67

what did Percy do for a living? How can he afford that house?

She really is as histrionic as a burgeoning adolescent girl.

Reactions: 3

billybudd

VIP Member
I can't help but remember what poor quality the Sherry is they purchased. :sick: :sick:
Me neither. It sent me on a very pleasant sherry Google. It revealed that all the hipsters in Spain are drinking Spanish sherry. rather a different substance from the granny juice Snigolo purveys.
US hipsters making cocktails with it.

Freesia54

VIP Member
Anyone here read this? What new forms of grifting has Fanny learnt from it?
I have been lucky to pick up a few new books in secondhand shops but I don't believe Fanny did! I just put a hold on it at my local library.
Info on Kindle says it was published 15th April 2021 voted a Vogue best book of 2021... cover is the same..

Attachments