The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JackSpratt
You are welcome!

Reactions: 10
The cleanliness and order of Amuary's workshop has embarrassed Dan up to clean up his act a bit.
I think the cleanliness and order made me re look at my shed and garage tool storage, Tattlers should try it, I have even colour co ordinated and sized my wardrobe hangers ! Thanks Am friend of Dan.

Reactions: 15
If you look the village or hamlet he lives in is quite open. I doubt children visiting is a problem as they all live closely together, so I think that is a bit doubtful. I also expect he respects others as he blurs their faces when work is being done. Not everyone lives to have a camera shoved in their faces, so we wouldn't see children visiting. He has improved the place from its original state.

I agree re organising tools. A few think Amaury has inspired him, he has openly admitted it's on his wish list... Heck he has inspired me to reorganise my tetris shed, garage and summer house.

Reactions: 14
She’s only open Thursday to Sunday so that’s 3 nights a week! 32 x 3 is 96. So she pays Nati full time for 96 days a year? Handy job!

Reactions: 19
Interesting that, in that video, she showed a small copper basin that she said was going to be put in the downstairs loo that hadn't yet been done at the time. It didn't eventually go in there so I suspect that, like everything else, she'd forgotten she had it. She is constantly buying new things as she forgets what she had stored for a specific purpose. I know that wasn't a gift but the gift givers are mad if they believe her when she says what she is going to do with their gifts. She'll just forget about them as she does with all the stuff she's bought in the past. She will never change. She's probably wasted thousands buying stuff that is then stored somewhere and forgotten about and replaced with new purchases. She certainly knows how to get rid of ,money and, as has been pointed out, the YT income appears to stretch a very long way if it covers all the salaries plus the rest of what makes up her lifestyle. I am surprised her accountant has not had a breakdown trying to conceal what seems pretty obvious to us!

Reactions: 26
I couldn't agree more. He went on a bender, got sober, and promised to get his act together and make up for the lost time. Jesus wept. Didn't it sound all too familiar?

Reactions: 18
It's a 200 year old farmhouse/ruin. I wouldn't expect that it's a candidate for the cover of House and Garden Magazine or the French equivalent . And they only paid something like Euros 24K for all of it, three dilapidated buildings on one acre to be renovated. Then Thomas and Jack came along and you know what happens when kids arrive. Expensive little tackers.

Reactions: 13
She’s only open Thursday to Sunday so that’s 3 nights a week! 32 x 3 is 96. So she pays Nati full time for 96 days a year? Handy job!
The gift grab is a 24/7 job- it’s a veritable Amazon warehouse filled with shit

Reactions: 23
Another hefty dose of tedium from TittyAnna and Sillyman! Quite literally what it says on the tin! More interesting is a comment from Titty. It doesn't sound as though she's going very far.

View attachment 1029067
That vlog was exactly like watching Selmar’s Tango “Lessons” Soooo Sloooooowww

Agree. The trees look terrible. Bad idea.
And just when the plantings around the fountain were looking very nice- it has been ruined by the four squared gallows

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Welcome @Shmalla, here are some comments from Julia Leach's latest flog...

Burberry4U
12 days ago
Girls, how is the VISA situation going? When are you going back to France? How was it to be back in the US for Christmas?

Lady of the Château Productions
12 days ago
The visa process was set off course by government delays due to current restrictions, but it is now back on track! We will post another video explaining our experience and everything we know about the process of Americans getting French visas. We hope to be approved this spring and then officially move to Puy Vidal as soon as possible!

Neil Hartley
12 days ago
Thanks for the update. Lovely to see the topiary from the air. Will Penelope be able to carry on working as a digital nomad from the château?

Lady of the Château Productions
12 days ago
Great question! Unfortunately you can’t get any kind of French visa and work for an American company. So she will have to choose between having extended vacations in France while working, get a tech job for a French company, or working at the chateau. Having a tech job in a company with a French branch to would be the smoothest transition for her and anyone else considering the move

Reactions: 15
Ok so I was in Waterstones (a bookstore) yesterday and I noticed our Don Jarvis's new read - she thought it AMAZING!
Firstly, SJ you presented this as a charity shop find, which of course it wasn't, seeing it was a recent release and a 2022 edition cover.

-

Secondly, I read the recommendations on the back sleeve. Note Amanda Foreman's it may suggest why Don Jarvis thought the book to be so AMAZING. Her reading literature speaks to her need for status and ownership. She doesn't strike me as a particularly clever person as she hints to this need in almost all vlogs, when one would assume one would conceal it as much as poss, but then again, I questioned if she were goading us Tartlets with it. I would guess she knows all too well the majority of her militia and patrons hang off of every word she utters and don't feel the need to question her sincerity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Agree with you in all points but the copper basin will go into the loo behind the winter salon, she even says it in that video.

How appropriate, a social grifter reading about a social grifter!!!

Reactions: 26
I don't know much about visas, but being approved this spring doesn't sound like they are 100% sure they'll have them, no?! I'll wait for the video, because I really don't understand their process

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.