The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.......Buy a car when she gets to 5k !!!??? - bloody hell she can buy a car for less than that. Or better buy a car with the 1.4K that she is getting already from her fans.
Marie crashed the Jag and put it off the road. Ought to repair that first.

I think most of her patrons fall into the sugar daddy category. Instead of offering discounts on non-existent workshops she might be better off offering unwashed knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Quitting my job in hospitality this year have certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, but I wouldn’t have It any other way. I love what I do now and for that I’m incredibly greatful.”

translate to not doing much and getting 1.4K a month for it.
Buy a car when she gets to 5k !!!??? - bloody hell she can buy a car for less than that. Or better buy a car with the 1.4K that she is getting already from her fans.
is she planning to move back to London? What is the transportation system like there, do you need a car to get around? Or if she’s getting it for work to transport flowers, could she write it off? So if someone else pays for it ... and then she write it off?🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
is she planning to move back to London? What is the transportation system like there, do you need a car to get around? Or if she’s getting it for work to transport flowers, could she write it off? So if someone else pays for it ... and then she write it off?🤑🤑
I’m living in London and sold my car. Public transport great. Buses and Underground and Black Taxis and tens of thousands of Ubers . Hire car clubs and rental available everywhere.

A car is a hindrance in London. Still surprised that anyone is giving Marie anything. For what exactly ? When I see how hard my kids work (early and mid 20’s) and not getting any free handouts.

Reactions: 11
She'll write it off alright, roll it a couple of times and leave it spinning upside down...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, I never said it was.
So then it was indeed a sock puppet account = fake name fake profile. Unless you gathered friends and experiences under your alias, but since you're "not fussing over it though, hardly ever use Facebook," it would be recognized as fake. Either that or Michael Potts has super special facebook skills that got you banned from the platform, but that doesn't seem likely. lol

I’m living in London and sold my car. Public transport great. Buses and Underground and Black Taxis and tens of thousands of Ubers . Hire car clubs and rental available everywhere.

A car is a hindrance in London. Still surprised that anyone is giving Marie anything. For what exactly ? When I see how hard my kids work (early and mid 20’s) and not getting any free handouts.
I wish my daughter had money making content on instagram. Sure would beat being laid off during covid and unemployed when no one is hiring. I keep sending her this garbage content and saying "LOOK HOW MUCH SHE'S MAKING FROM THIS CRAP".

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I never look at peoples buy me a coffee account or pateron etc but I did just now for Marie Wiiks - she of weeds in milk bottles fame.. and this is what I see:
"Next year I hope to set up my very own floral studio in the UK, and I also hope to buy a car so that I’m able to travel and take on various floral design jobs as well as collaberations.

"Things I’ll spend your donations on: equiptment, either for the floral studio it’s self, or tech stuff, like my camera or funds to a new laptop. Extra flowers for more photos and video content. Paying for various expenses of setting up a business, like rent and setting up and running a website".

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So then it was indeed a sock puppet account = fake name fake profile. Unless you gathered friends and experiences under your alias, but since you're "not fussing over it though, hardly ever use Facebook," it would be recognized as fake. Either that or Michael Potts has super special facebook skills that got you banned from the platform, but that doesn't seem likely. lol
My point is: someone put in a complaint that got my Facebook account blocked, deleted, suspended or whatever and why would they do that if they weren't reading here?

- learning from the best.
So learning from every chateau owner with a patreon on youtube. At least Marie is actually poor. 😅

My point is: someone put in a complaint that got my Facebook account blocked, deleted, suspended or whatever and why would they do that if they weren't reading here?
Oh I thought that was a given. Of course they are. Is Frank reading here yet?

Reactions: 6
At least Marie is actually poor.
While 1,180.00 a month won't keep her in Louboutins or in her case Birkenstocks... it's a dam lot more than a lot of people have to live on and all she does for that is stick a few flowers in a bottle, take a couple of photos and write a few words on her blog! I suppose in some ways you have to say fair fucks to them, fools and their money easily parted.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
While 1,180.00 a month won't keep her in Louboutins or in her case Birkenstocks... it's a dam lot more than a lot of people have to live on and all she does for that is stick a few flowers in a bottle, take a couple of photos and write a few words on her blog! I suppose in some ways you have to say fair fucks to them, fools and their money easily parted.
Some people who work full time in a hospital won’t get much more than that.

maybe her work are better in person. Maybe sj can do a scholarship and fund marie to get a flower arranging qualification so she can improve her work.

• Haha
Can Marie just open a business in the UK?

Hundreds of people on live chat tonight, then all went off to ‘CasleTenBerghe’ who also had a ‘Premiere’, then all came back to the Lalande one! Weird!

Reactions: 1
I never look at peoples buy me a coffee account or pateron etc but I did just now for Marie Wiiks - she of weeds in milk bottles fame.. and this is what I see:
"Next year I hope to set up my very own floral studio in the UK, and I also hope to buy a car so that I’m able to travel and take on various floral design jobs as well as collaberations.

"Things I’ll spend your donations on: equiptment, either for the floral studio it’s self, or tech stuff, like my camera or funds to a new laptop. Extra flowers for more photos and video content. Paying for various expenses of setting up a business, like rent and setting up and running a website".

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.
Are those her actual words ? If so, even bearing in mind the language/translation, it’s nothing short of dreadful. There is something so nasty about saying ‘things I’ll SPEND YOUR MONEY ON...’ She’s a talentless, greedy grabber.

It goes to show that SSB (who can find the words for anything if it involves getting money) is no true friend, because she should have advised Floral Roadkill to take that down and help her to rephrase it ....

Agree with you completely. Go to the Bank Marie, have some independence and get a sense of pride. And go back to (floral) school or get an apprenticeship in someone else’s floral studio. You will not be able to sustain a business working as you are, tickling a few milk bottles with wilted green stems and hoping to keep your shop, er... ‘studio’ 😂 going with what you imagine will be the never ending support of Patrons. It won’t last.

And btw, If you want a car, save up for it like other youngsters of your age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just rewatched the supermarket scene, where SJ is super embarrassed.
Am I the only one, who gets a creepy stalkerish vibe from that ordeal?
SJ goes away because she is dramatically embarressed, then BJJ follows, gets close to her and shoves the camera up in her face...
It weirded me out the first time, it freaked me out the second time. 🤢
I felt she was pretending to be embarrassed.. They were just messing around, or she'd have not left it in. Remember ,she edits her own stuff!

Another covid free zone. I take it they all got tested and quarantined for days as not a mask in sight.

View attachment 394347
The two end shots are such bad photos, why would you put them up? Edit them !

Last edited:
Facebook can only block you based on your behavior on their platform How would they possibly know the two profiles were in fact the same person.

• Heart

Why should she when she can get money for looking wistful, & putting some weeds in a jar! She even put a picture of herself top less from behind on her instagram a few months ago..I guess that got her patreon numbers up!

Some people who work full time in a hospital won’t get much more than that.

maybe her work are better in person. Maybe sj can do a scholarship and fund marie to get a flower arranging qualification so she can improve her work.
Apparently she has one! 😅

Reactions: 4
Marie is no springchicken and with €1000+ on Patreon, she should have enough to live and save up. She could with some frugality and shrewness save up for a used car within a few months.
It's like she's begging for a brand new Tesla... :rolleyes:

Funny you should ask, since you seem to be very well informed about what's a given and what not, so maybe just tell me?
ouch 🤕

thing is @witchgrass was backing u up
Facebook do answer reports - but I doubt it was just alone yesterday s postings

Laplanders read here THATS a given - and lots was explained here with your insight .... my guess is the report button was 😤 triggered by multiple Laplanders over the last 10 days

tattlers have your back thou -it is a shame you got sin binned .... however the narcissistic behaviour on display by them - every like 👍 or subscriber is their latest buzz 🐝

rock up new account et voila your back in business

@NorrisCS

profound 🧐 and absolutely beautiful put 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍ Superb 🍸🍸🍸

Let’s not forget Marie has been RENTING the barn OFF SSB ....

every cloud Stephanie - hope it was included in last years tax return

ps Marie owes rates as well - the blog is a business and she earns money 💰 off her endeavour s.....

hope the tax attorney is worth his money 💴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.