The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of them did a lot more than dinner or dishes... and as she is a business she should have been paying them too. I think a lot of Tattlers have made many references to her slaves. But you are one of the covert faithful.
To use an Irish expression, workawayers "are no eegits" so if they did take on more than they should have, it was probably for a reason (exposure, building a network, building experience etc.) although, I absolutely agree that getting them drunk and into compromising situations is despicable. We could have a whole thread on that, I am sure... just waiting for Clara to spill more beans... ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just waiting for Clara to spill more beans
Oh if I can I will :) In the meantime, my revelations from MP's facebook yesterday got me expelled from Facebook, more proof that they are reading here too and are trying to do some damage control which in turn speaks to their guilt, right? Or their annoyance...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh if I can I will :) In the meantime, my revelations from MP's facebook yesterday got me expelled from Facebook, more proof that they are reading here too and are trying to do some damage control which in turn speaks to their guilt, right? Or their annoyance...
From MP's facebook - surely not facebook in general?

Reactions: 3
Wow - surely that was down to him to control his settings?
No, that would have just blocked me from his page. They must have filed a complaint or something, because Facebook just tells me I am suspended. I can try and get it undone, but I think I'm not going to bother . Trying to pick my battles wisely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No, that would have just blocked me from his page. They must have filed a complaint or something, because Facebook just tells me I am suspended. I can try and get it undone, but I think I'm not going to bother . Trying to pick my battles wisely.
But how would they know specifically that you were the one to do it? And even if they knew, can you get someone suspended for that, without any proof? That’s crazy 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
People can incite riots and wars and murder, why did they expel you???? Outrageous....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But how would they know specifically that you were the one to do it? And even if they knew, can you get someone suspended for that, without any proof? That’s crazy 😯
Who knows. I was using the same name on Facebook as here and specifically said I got the pictures from MP's page, so not hard to find me. Like I said, I guess I could fight it, but don't really want to spend my time that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is mad as Bacchus.

Reactions: 5
Would they also recognise you from your real name Clara? I wonder if they would be quite as enthusiastic about people making formal complaints about their activities?

Reactions: 5
A lot of them did a lot more than dinner or dishes... and as she is a business she should have been paying them too. I think a lot of Tattlers have made many references to her slaves. But you are one of the covert faithful.
At least her slaves didn't have to learn to operate a Bobcat skid steer with no training in the middle of a Nevada summer. I'd rather wash dishes and do laundry for my keep.

The best way for anyone on the "inside" to get on in here without suspicion would be to basically repeat everything that's already been said, keep insults repetitive and accuse anyone who questions you of being "Someone". Take note Phillip.

Pictures of Nic and Marie in party cloths. Not very shocking at all, unless you believed Nic and Marie weren't into that kind of stuff.

Don't worry about it. But like I said, must mean they are reading here too.
We've actually seen Nic's bare chest in previous threads because SJs instagram was loaded with pictures. There's a video linked in one of the threads where they all come out of a wardrobe and I don't remember if it's Nic or Mpotts who is Mr. Tumnus. Anyway, if your facebook looked like a sock puppet account with no friends, they'll delete it without question if there's a complaint. You can thank Trump and the Russians for that.

Just looked at that chateau's Instagram. What a huge difference between that and la Lande. The couple are restoring it so tastefully; it looks beautiful and such a far cry from the mis-mash of styles and colours and all the clutter and kitsch trashiness of CLL. They seem likeable: modest and much more natural than LOTL & co.
That's a matter of taste for sure. I find them soothing and kind of boring like I do most influencers. More grey walls and grey fabrics. Her wallpaper prints are great though. All the unfinished projects and wild ideas at Lala are why I'm still watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They seem to think that the world owes them a living. Entitled lazy good-for-nothings.!
“Quitting my job in hospitality this year have certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, but I wouldn’t have It any other way. I love what I do now and for that I’m incredibly greatful.”

translate to not doing much and getting 1.4K a month for it.
Buy a car when she gets to 5k !!!??? - bloody hell she can buy a car for less than that. Or better buy a car with the 1.4K that she is getting already from her fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The best way for anyone on the "inside" to get on in here without suspicion would be to basically repeat everything that's already been said, keep insults repetitive and accuse anyone who questions you of being "Someone". Take note Phillip.
You've certainly shone a spotlight over RoseColoredGlasses! He was suspected of being Michael Potts when he first appeared.

Reactions: 6
You've certainly shone a spotlight over RoseColoredGlasses! He was suspected of being Michael Potts when he first appeared.
yes, and I'd add that a slow burn would be the best approach. You can't come in guns a blazin with breathless facebook drama and no receipts. Also best not to start by picking on everyone's favorite, Selmar.
And actually...the best cover would be trying to convince people that Phillip is a predator. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like the premier tonight is earlier perhaps they are trialing different times as donations hasn’t been good the last two weeks.

so let’s play

guess how much they will take in tonight in donations. Two guesses per person.

prize
Im so good at this I’m practically Mystic Meg 🏆

🔮 my predictions

guess one. As MM donated 25 for natti last week and 50 for selmar the week before my guess is that Prince Phillip gets 12.50

guess two. MM who seems to be the only one who has donated in the previous two premiers might be skint. So a big fat zero

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.