The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should ask, since you seem to be very well informed about what's a given and what not, so maybe just tell me?
it's a given that they are reading here because we literally have a photo of Isabelle reading tattle.
I don't know if Frank's here yet. He's your friend on the inside, not mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
While 1,180.00 a month won't keep her in Louboutins or in her case Birkenstocks... it's a dam lot more than a lot of people have to live on and all she does for that is stick a few flowers in a bottle, take a couple of photos and write a few words on her blog! I suppose in some ways you have to say fair fucks to them, fools and their money easily parted.
After watching all these chateaux parasites, I’ve been more than tempted to do the same. Need a new car? Bring out the begging bowl. Need a new phone? Bring out the begging bowl. Grifting seems to be very lucrative these days, plus you get an army of minions to do your every bidding 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never look at peoples buy me a coffee account or pateron etc but I did just now for Marie Wiiks - she of weeds in milk bottles fame.. and this is what I see:
"Next year I hope to set up my very own floral studio in the UK, and I also hope to buy a car so that I’m able to travel and take on various floral design jobs as well as collaberations.

"Things I’ll spend your donations on: equiptment, either for the floral studio it’s self, or tech stuff, like my camera or funds to a new laptop. Extra flowers for more photos and video content. Paying for various expenses of setting up a business, like rent and setting up and running a website".

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.
Does she have the right to live in the UK as a Norwegian citizen? Has she applied to live in the UK? Does she have a British passport/citizenship or dual nationality? Does she know things changed as of 1st January 2021? As suggested she needs to do her business research and status research.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does she have the right to live in the UK as a Norwegian citizen? Has she applied to live in the UK? Does she have a British passport/citizenship or dual nationality? Does she know things changed as of 1st January 2021? As suggested she needs to do her business research and status research.
She has applied for something and awaiting it in order to come to the U.K.

Why should she when she can get money for looking wistful, & putting some weeds in a jar! She even put a picture of herself top less from behind on her instagram a few months ago..I guess that got her patreon numbers up!

Apparently she has one! 😅
ouch 🤕

thing is @witchgrass was backing u up
Facebook do answer reports - but I doubt it was just alone yesterday s postings

Laplanders read here THATS a given - and lots was explained here with your insight .... my guess is the report button was 😤 triggered by multiple Laplanders over the last 10 days

tattlers have your back thou -it is a shame you got sin binned .... however the narcissistic behaviour on display by them - every like 👍 or subscriber is their latest buzz 🐝

rock up new account et voila your back in business

@NorrisCS

profound 🧐 and absolutely beautiful put 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍ Superb 🍸🍸🍸

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.

Let’s not forget Marie has been RENTING the barn OFF SSB ....

every cloud Stephanie - hope it was included in last years tax return

ps Marie owes rates as well - the blog is a business and she earns money 💰 off her endeavour s.....

hope the tax attorney is worth his money 💴
All is not always what it seems 🔮

Reactions: 5
Just took a look at Marie's website, she has a link to buy me a coffee and if she hits a certain goal she'll buy a car???? WTF Do none of these people know how to save or work hard and save??? I guess she sees Stephanie begging for money every month so she might as well do it to. So pathetic.
Ohhh FFS this is getting out of hand!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just had two leave Brendas CDLL page and more as someone was offended at Eric Lewis’ profile pic!!! She said he had to remove it because she was offended!!! Then the admin turned off comments, I’m not staying in a group ppl cant talk through things!!! Ppl are so freaking entitled!!! I dont like this or that so stop it!!! Ohh my god!! Grow up!!! Rant over

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have just had two leave Brendas CDLL page and more as someone was offended at Eric Lewis’ profile pic!!! She said he had to remove it because she was offended!!! Then the admin turned off comments, I’m not staying in a group ppl cant talk through things!!! Ppl are so freaking entitled!!! I dont like this or that so stop it!!! Ohh my god!! Grow up!!! Rant over
Who is Eric Lewis and what was his pic?

Reactions: 3
Seriously? 🤣 Hopefully some people came to his defense before the comments were shut off.

1611283815152.png

• Haha
Ohhh stop it witchgrass, I’m offended you posted two women on your post, wearing gloves and masks ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Quitting my job in hospitality this year have certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions, but I wouldn’t have It any other way. I love what I do now and for that I’m incredibly greatful.”

translate to not doing much and getting 1.4K a month for it.
Buy a car when she gets to 5k !!!??? - bloody hell she can buy a car for less than that. Or better buy a car with the 1.4K that she is getting already from her fans.
Would you keep us up to date with the money rolling in please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ohhh FFS this is getting out of hand!!!
I was going to subscribe to this new couple and cancel my patreon to SJ. I thought they were different. How disappointing. Continuing with SJ only then, as I lobby for transparency on the 24000 now being received incoming/outgoings; project updates. On patrein she us now talking about panelling in all the bedrooms and udeas she gained re windows (after 15 years, replace glass, close curtains). No January financial update as yet. Not seeing my messages either. As a charity foundation I presume I can ask french authorities for copies of the accounts. SJ said on patreon she was happy to show the books "I have nothing to hide." I presume my enquiries won't inadvetently draw attention to the La La Lego economic universe.

• Heart
thing is @witchgrass was backing u up
There are surely nicer ways to go about that.

Laplanders read here THATS a given - and lots was explained here with your insight .... my guess is the report button was 😤 triggered by multiple Laplanders over the last 10 days
If it was one or more, I don't know. I didn't find it remarkable that they were reading here, but that they are trying to do something to stop me from spilling the beans... They usually just ignore and that's usually very effective. Anyway, bygones...

Reactions: 6
I was so cross over this that I even misspelt too!!! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was going to subscribe to this new couple and cancel my patreon to SJ. I thought they were different. How disappointing. Continuing with SJ only then, as I lobby for transparency on the 24000 now being received incoming/outgoings; project updates. On patrein she us now talking about panelling in all the bedrooms and udeas she gained re windows (after 15 years, replace glass, close curtains). No January financial update as yet. Not seeing my messages either. As a charity foundation I presume I can ask french authorities for copies of the accounts. SJ said on patreon she was happy to show the books "I have nothing to hide." I presume my enquiries won't inadvetently draw attention to the La La Lego economic universe.
you are correct - and yet normal company accounts for 2019 still not filed ......

charity status has not been confirmed- even during COVID ...
that’s SUPER strange -
as preliminary queries in relation to the status are NORMALLY declared within 30 days -

retrospective allowances would not be covered disallowing most of 2020

My guess .... is all 3 of the PROPRIETORS would have to be tax compliant FIRST as it’s not just SSB whom benefits - and she can’t act as a sole trader -

inconceivable that their accountant cannot highlight the way forward - leaste of all their inability to have a zoom meeting to clarify a work schedule of timelines to achieve the status. ( huge clanger in NOT declaring all gifts and monies online ... 🤕)

if I was a betting man -
SSB normal air head view on finance has hindered the progress - with central government -

bear in mind that another arm of the government is in discussions in relation to a lake and possible cost to the exchequer.💴💰💴💰💴💰
.... where previously SSB had ... no money to restore HER lake ...
Now suddenly she can come up with 50% of the preliminary cost of 100k

and all that 💴💰💴💰 during the worst economic period - and yet done without ANY STAFF ... so yet again nothing coming back to the french exchequer ........

🤔😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
When is the tax deadline in France? Hopefully all of the patreon beneficiaries have their tit together because there are a lot of them.

Not to change the subject, but I hadn't ever seen this channel and they are not colonizers! It's even subtitled, but I watched three episodes before I realized that was an option. It's such a beautiful house and the kids are wild and pretty capable. Navigating toddlers in houses with monumental stairs must be a challenge. Also Brenda was a patron back in July, but it looks like she dropped off the list. She must have been donating like crazy for those bus tours.

Reactions: 5
A fiscal year isn't necessarily the same as a calendar year. Usually it ends in January. Didn't @Calvignac already check months ago that the non-profit exists?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.